Author Topic: (VIDEO) Cop Tasers 72 Year-Old Granny  (Read 797 times)

Elano

(VIDEO) Cop Tasers 72 Year-Old Granny
« on: June 13, 2009, 12:02:16 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/AbnoDkS36Dc" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/AbnoDkS36Dc</a>

>:(

OchoCinco

Re: (VIDEO) Cop Tasers 72 Year-Old Granny
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 12:59:06 PM »
Lol...she deserved it, old bitch.

Elano

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 01:00:26 PM »

a taser......on a 72 years old woman (with no weapon).....  ::)

OchoCinco

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 01:14:32 PM »

a taser......on a 72 years old woman (with no weapon).....  ::)

He gave her fair warning, u think that cop wants to be standing on the side of the highway argueing with a old bitch putting himself if harms way. Fuck, all she had to do was sign the ticket in the first place but she starts saying she want to go to jail. Bitch got wat she deserved.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 01:21:35 PM »
fuck the police

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 01:47:51 PM »
It's the bitch's fault. I seriously doubt that cop said to himself before he pulled her over, "I'm gonna tase this bitch." It was a simple speeding ticket, her fault for speeding but she made it difficult for him to do his job.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 02:15:59 PM »
She a 72 year old woman who obviously don't like cops, and cop obviously knew it...so the cop is just as pathetic, well clearly  more pathetic, than the lady.

fuck the police

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 02:31:14 PM »
She a 72 year old woman who obviously don't like cops, and cop obviously knew it...so the cop is just as pathetic, well clearly  more pathetic, than the lady.

I don't like cops. I got a speeding ticket the other day without getting tased. Dude was just doing his job, no one was forcing her to speed. She could have signed her ticket and been on her way. But she tried to pull her bullshit by saying "You're gonna tase a 72 year old woman." Is she above the law for being 72? How stupid would you look if you tried pulling that stunt next time you got pulled over? I don't know how old you are but just imagine someone saying "Are you gonna taste a 24 year old?"

Sparegeez

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 02:41:40 PM »
We can't be having stupid ass cops like this in our streets. That's fucking pathetic, you really need THAT MUCH force to subdue an old women? The pig really couldn't use his arms and body to arrest the woman. It really didn't even need to get to that level, the cop could have used HIS COMMUNICATIONS skills to talk the woman down in her car. He could have let her known of that things that would be going down if she still refused, instead he dragged her out the car, yelled at her face(that's as disrespectful as you get to an old women), and then shoved her. Of course her anger is only going to rise, which lead to her acting even more defiant. Abuse of Power, Ignorance and Superiority(cops think they're better than anyone they talk to including elders, if you've ever been arrested you already know) lead this cop to this despicable action.
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 02:45:48 PM by Sparegeez »

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 02:43:32 PM »

I don't like cops. I got a speeding ticket the other day without getting tased. Dude was just doing his job, no one was forcing her to speed. She could have signed her ticket and been on her way. But she tried to pull her bullshit by saying "You're gonna tase a 72 year old woman." Is she above the law for being 72? How stupid would you look if you tried pulling that stunt next time you got pulled over?
Which is why I'm sayin' the lady was puttin' on a show. And the damn cop feed into it. Why you gotta shove a women like that? That whole video is just pathetic. There's no other word to describe it but pathetic. The women's an actress and the pig a showman as well, with that, this is the video you get.

My opinion you don't taser a elderly woman at all, and personally, I don't like the taser, period, so, I don't know...

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 02:52:36 PM »
His bitch ass couldn't handle her or what?  That cop is a bitch straight up and down.  That elderly woman was zero threat to anybody.  Excessive and unneccesary. 

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2009, 02:53:06 PM »
good that bitch got what she deserved. plenty of niggas done got tased for nothing, this bitch put on a god dame show
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2009, 02:59:41 PM »

That cop is the real bitch and notice how the taser has gone from being justified as a last resort to subdue someone who can't be physically subdued by just the cop's own strength, to being used as a torture weapon basically, you didn't comply so now I am going to torture you.

Sparegeez

« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2009, 03:05:07 PM »

That cop is the real bitch and notice how the taser has gone from being justified as a last resort to subdue someone who can't be physically subdued by just the cop's own strength, to being used as a torture weapon basically, you didn't comply so now I am going to torture you.

Yup. My cousin lost his eye after being tasered in the face because a damn pig thought it'd be funny to tazer someone who's already down on the grown.

Kool Beenz

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2009, 03:07:03 PM »
only in texas baby

:)