Author Topic: (VIDEO) Cop Tasers 72 Year-Old Granny  (Read 810 times)

Sparegeez

Re: (VIDEO) Cop Tasers 72 Year-Old Granny
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2009, 03:10:14 PM »
only in texas baby

:)

sike you'll see this shit everyday in cali but for dumber reason

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2009, 03:11:08 PM »

That cop is the real bitch and notice how the taser has gone from being justified as a last resort to subdue someone who can't be physically subdued by just the cop's own strength, to being used as a torture weapon basically, you didn't comply so now I am going to torture you.

Yup. My cousin lost his eye after being tasered in the face because a damn pig thought it'd be funny to tazer someone who's already down on the grown.

Shit, sorry to hear that, what is it with these cops, don't they realise they are creating the environment which will be hellish not just for other citizens but for their family, their seeds, their kids seeds. The only way of sending a message out to these sick individuals who abuse their position to inflict pain and suffering on people is to give them long stretches in jail, otherwise it is just encouraging them to push the envelope further and further.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2009, 04:54:51 PM »

That cop is the real bitch and notice how the taser has gone from being justified as a last resort to subdue someone who can't be physically subdued by just the cop's own strength, to being used as a torture weapon basically, you didn't comply so now I am going to torture you.

Worddddddddddddddd, perfect post.

Elano

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2009, 04:03:49 AM »
We can't be having stupid ass cops like this in our streets. That's fucking pathetic, you really need THAT MUCH force to subdue an old women? The pig really couldn't use his arms and body to arrest the woman. It really didn't even need to get to that level, the cop could have used HIS COMMUNICATIONS skills to talk the woman down in her car. He could have let her known of that things that would be going down if she still refused, instead he dragged her out the car, yelled at her face(that's as disrespectful as you get to an old women), and then shoved her. Of course her anger is only going to rise, which lead to her acting even more defiant. Abuse of Power, Ignorance and Superiority(cops think they're better than anyone they talk to including elders, if you've ever been arrested you already know) lead this cop to this despicable action.

I'm 100% with you

Elano

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2009, 08:14:31 AM »
good that bitch got what she deserved. plenty of niggas done got tased for nothing, this bitch put on a god dame show

ma vai a fanculo,MERDA

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2009, 11:08:32 PM »
thats fucked up, how you gonna teaser a 73 year old woman even if shes acting up lol i mean send her the ticket in the mail, if she dont pay, send some to her house a reposes her shit.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2009, 11:48:25 PM »
Its a good thing she had a name like Weinstein or she'da got shot
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 06:02:31 PM »
Its a good thing she had a name like Weinstein or she'da got shot

ohhhh lol aint touching that lol

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 06:06:40 PM »
I can't believe some of you are defending this thug of a woman. She was out of line and the cop warned her.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2009, 06:17:00 PM »
I can't believe some of you are defending this thug of a woman. She was out of line and the cop warned her.
LMAO!

J Bananas

« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2009, 06:46:38 PM »
If only it was elano's grandmother.

Elano

« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2009, 10:38:25 PM »
die,asshole

Big B

« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2009, 06:19:23 AM »
It's the bitch's fault. I seriously doubt that cop said to himself before he pulled her over, "I'm gonna tase this bitch." It was a simple speeding ticket, her fault for speeding but she made it difficult for him to do his job.

GimmeYourShoes

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2009, 10:55:57 AM »
I can understand if they have to taser some blood-soaked junkie on PCP haze but this is pretty ridiculous. Soon they'll start tasering kids for not tying shoes properly. I'm not surprised if so many cops get killed since this is the way they treat citizen.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/S_oMD6-6q5Y&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1&amp;color1=0x006699&amp;color2=0x54abd6</a>

Big B

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2009, 02:41:16 PM »
lol!