Author Topic: (VIDEO) Cop Tasers 72 Year-Old Granny  (Read 812 times)

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Re: (VIDEO) Cop Tasers 72 Year-Old Granny
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2009, 03:56:34 PM »
I can understand if they have to taser some blood-soaked junkie on PCP haze but this is pretty ridiculous. Soon they'll start tasering kids for not tying shoes properly. I'm not surprised if so many cops get killed since this is the way they treat citizen.
Are you serious?

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 16, 2009, 04:38:36 PM »

It comes down to this some of you approve of torture being used against those who don't comply and some of us don't. For those that do though, your tacit approval opens up a whole can of worms, which I hope the majority would completely object to.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #32 on: June 16, 2009, 05:30:16 PM »

It comes down to this some of you approve of torture being used against those who don't comply and some of us don't. For those that do though, your tacit approval opens up a whole can of worms, which I hope the majority would completely object to.
Torture? She brought the torture on herself by resisting. She could have signed her ticket and had her chance to present her case in court. It's not like the cop tased her as soon as he pulled her over without saying a word. You notice in the video how she never showed up for her scheduled interview once the media got a hold of the tape? Because she knew she was wrong in how she acted. I want to know if she really thought the cop was gonna let her out of the ticket after all the shit she pulled. The truth is if this were some punk ass 18 year old kid, no one would care. But since it's some old cunt looking for sympathy you guys are quick to defend her.

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 16, 2009, 05:39:22 PM »

That is simply not true, it doesn't matter if she was in the wrong, if she swore at him repeatedly it doesn't give up or any other cop the right to torture someone. The only reason why people wouldn't react with such gusto if the victim was some teenager is because it happens so frequently that to a certain extent, it's no longer shocking. However administering torture to someone who is old and as a result even more of a defenseless target is the act of a coward and a low life. There was no actual need for him to respond to her wrong by tasing her, so he simply did it for kicks while he was on his power trip. Therefore when cops are routinely spitting in the faces of the laws they are meant to uphold and the police departments are playing the part of gang bangers who hear no evil and see no evil when it comes to their own, the response from lots of people is to show contempt towards cops and then cops wonder why they aren't respected. It is unfortunate because it tars all cops with the same stain on their name but when it is institutional, you reap what you sew.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 05:43:41 PM by virtuoso »

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: June 16, 2009, 06:22:05 PM »
Yes virtuoso I completely agree with you about cops and their power trips. But not in this case. She didn't get tased for swearing at him. She got tased for resisting arrest. Watch her pull her hand away as the cop was gonna put the cuffs on her. Now if you want to talk about The University of Florida kid that was tased for bullshit, I agree with you

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #35 on: June 16, 2009, 06:29:33 PM »
Watch her pull her hand away as the cop was gonna put the cuffs on her.

But-she's-a-72 fragile-weak-ol-women. What's she really gonna do to a well over 200 pound man? Truthfully son.

I'm surprised cops still make fuckin' headlines. And what if the lady died? Remember when the police first got the tasers? There was some elderly lady down south that got killed from shit like this.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #36 on: June 16, 2009, 08:46:19 PM »
If she died then it's her own fault. Fuck special treatment for anyone

Elano

« Reply #37 on: June 16, 2009, 11:01:08 PM »
If she died then it's her own fault. Fuck special treatment for anyone
:loco:

Blasphemy

« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2009, 06:21:20 AM »
As much as I hate police, even I have to agree he did his job right. Hitting her with the stick would of left sever bruising/possibly breaking, and a  Choke hold wouldn't be good because she is so weak and smaller, and he could possibly cause serious Injury. Him Forcing her wouldn't of helped the situation any, and in the resist possibly harm her. Giving her a Light tase (They can switch up how much voltage you get) was the best solution. Gotta say the Copy played this pretty well. I mean their is police Brutality and then their is retards who deserve that shit.

Elano

« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2009, 06:25:37 AM »
ah  ::)

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #40 on: June 18, 2009, 07:22:14 PM »
See this is what I meant with what I said in the noose thread with the white guy and and the hispanic. I see an overwhelming amount of people on this thread siding against the grandmother. But if she were black and the cop said "nigger" I guarantee everyone would be calling for this cops head on a stick.

A taser can kill someone. A full grown male police officer can easily detain and elderly woman with his bare hands if need be. He should be fired for excessive force.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: June 18, 2009, 08:00:47 PM »
See this is what I meant with what I said in the noose thread with the white guy and and the hispanic. I see an overwhelming amount of people on this thread siding against the grandmother. But if she were black and the cop said "nigger" I guarantee everyone would be calling for this cops head on a stick.

A taser can kill someone. A full grown male police officer can easily detain and elderly woman with his bare hands if need be. He should be fired for excessive force.

That's true about the nigger thing but point out to me in that video where the cop made a derogatory remark to that lady. Once again you are bringing up special treatment. What if it was a 250 pound bodybuilder instead of that lady? Would the bodybuilder be receiving proper treatment if he got tased? I wanna know why it's acceptable to cause a ruckus when you're 72 years old. Where is the line drawn? Once you hit 70 you get to be a dickhead to everyone and get away with it?

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #42 on: June 18, 2009, 09:14:14 PM »

That's true about the nigger thing but point out to me in that video where the cop made a derogatory remark to that lady. Once again you are bringing up special treatment. What if it was a 250 pound bodybuilder instead of that lady? Would the bodybuilder be receiving proper treatment if he got tased? I wanna know why it's acceptable to cause a ruckus when you're 72 years old. Where is the line drawn? Once you hit 70 you get to be a dickhead to everyone and get away with it?

He didn't use any bad words. That's my point. Tasering someone is fine, but call them a racist word and you're the devil. I'd rather a stranger say the worst thing in the world to me than ligt me up with 10,000 volts.

A 250 pound bodybuilder would be a threat if you tried to take him down with your hands. An old lady is not. She could have died at her age and it was easily avoidable.

P.S. you get to be a dick head to anyone at any age and be protected from a violent reaction. It's called freedom of expression. Resisting arrest is another thing, but like I said it would be easy to hold her down. What if it was a 9 year old kid resisting arrest. Should they be tasered too. Special treatment? God damn fucking right. All this equality shit is maing people stupid. Really old, really young, and disabled get special treatment because they are supposed to.

elmizzy

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #43 on: June 19, 2009, 02:55:02 PM »
He didn't use any bad words. That's my point. Tasering someone is fine, but call them a racist word and you're the devil. I'd rather a stranger say the worst thing in the world to me than ligt me up with 10,000 volts.

A 250 pound bodybuilder would be a threat if you tried to take him down with your hands. An old lady is not. She could have died at her age and it was easily avoidable.

P.S. you get to be a dick head to anyone at any age and be protected from a violent reaction. It's called freedom of expression. Resisting arrest is another thing, but like I said it would be easy to hold her down. What if it was a 9 year old kid resisting arrest. Should they be tasered too. Special treatment? God damn fucking right. All this equality shit is maing people stupid. Really old, really young, and disabled get special treatment because they are supposed to.

The old lady is equally as dangerous as a 250 pound bodybuilder in this situation. Do you see how close they are to traffic? The lady has the ability to shove him in to the lane just enough to get clipped.

Of course you have the right to act like a dickhead but it doesn't help in ANY situation. Easily avoidable, she could have just signed her ticket and went home and maybe could have done some knitting on her front porch or something.

Tasering a 9 year old would be wrong. The difference between tasering a 9 year old kid and a 72 to year old woman is that the old woman was causing trouble and expected special treatment by challenging that police officer. If a 9 year old was acting wild it was because they don't know any better and don't have the thought of receiving special treatment in their mind. "I'm 9 years old this guy is not gonna tase me."

OchoCinco

« Reply #44 on: June 19, 2009, 03:02:38 PM »
She coulda been holdin a peice yo!