Author Topic: As You Go Through Life On A Daily Basis....  (Read 371 times)

thisoneguy360

Re: As You Go Through Life On A Daily Basis....
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2009, 05:48:37 PM »
Nah I know where your coming from though...there's a lot of stupid motherfuckers out there

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 05:57:24 PM »
Nah I know where your coming from though...there's a lot of stupid motherfuckers out there
Too many bro.

QuietTruth

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Shoot 'em up bang bang, nigga die slow
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 06:06:40 PM »
Hell, for all I know maybe their just really happy with the position they're in, and that'd be all good (that should be the # 1 goal for everybody), but then when all I hear is them whining & complaining that they can't pay their rent this month, or their cell phone is getting shut off, etc I can't help but shake my head.

I cannot take that shit. I can't take them who whine and complain non-stop but than go and cry poverty like..for real. Everybody I work wit is older than me, one being like somewhere in her 20's and I swear all this girl does is complain about being broke, are you serious, than how can you afford goin' out to eat all the time, she just got married and went to the Bahamas for a week, she drivin' around in a sports car and just bought herself an apartment, fuck outta here. Be happy. The other does the same shit, even goes as far as being on all these programs, food stamps, matching-payment-programs even took a section-8 deal from right out my moms hands, yet her boyfriend got a brand new motorcycle a few weeks ago and he's on unemployment, mind you, and she only got one kid to feed pus they goin' on vacation AND just bought a HOUSE about a month ago, talk about abusing a system some people REALLY need. Even the top dollar money makin' lady is the same way, and here I am just listening like, I AM SUPPOSED TO BE THE KID PEOPLE, quit the bitchin'. Now I don't live on my own but I SEE it all to realize how it is and half of these people have no clue...

So I feel you on different levels, I sit back and thank God and am very appreciative, I have eyes and ears instead of mouth.

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 07:44:55 PM »
Hell, for all I know maybe their just really happy with the position they're in, and that'd be all good (that should be the # 1 goal for everybody), but then when all I hear is them whining & complaining that they can't pay their rent this month, or their cell phone is getting shut off, etc I can't help but shake my head.

I cannot take that shit. I can't take them who whine and complain non-stop but than go and cry poverty like..for real. Everybody I work wit is older than me, one being like somewhere in her 20's and I swear all this girl does is complain about being broke, are you serious, than how can you afford goin' out to eat all the time, she just got married and went to the Bahamas for a week, she drivin' around in a sports car and just bought herself an apartment, fuck outta here. Be happy. The other does the same shit, even goes as far as being on all these programs, food stamps, matching-payment-programs even took a section-8 deal from right out my moms hands, yet her boyfriend got a brand new motorcycle a few weeks ago and he's on unemployment, mind you, and she only got one kid to feed pus they goin' on vacation AND just bought a HOUSE about a month ago, talk about abusing a system some people REALLY need. Even the top dollar money makin' lady is the same way, and here I am just listening like, I AM SUPPOSED TO BE THE KID PEOPLE, quit the bitchin'. Now I don't live on my own but I SEE it all to realize how it is and half of these people have no clue...

So I feel you on different levels, I sit back and thank God and am very appreciative, I have eyes and ears instead of mouth.
EXACTLY my feelings. If you need it, you need it...but don'ttake advantage of shit that is coming out of my hard earned paycheck.

Blasphemy

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 09:03:04 PM »
......do you ever just sit back and think to yourself that you're the smartest person in the world?

Seriously. I'm not trying to be cocky or arrogant or anything like that, but just from dealing with the people that I deal with on a daily basis, seeing the decisions that they make, the lack of common sense that they should've been born with (but obviously weren't), seeing the position I have put myself in already at a young age in life, after not beng born with a silver spoon, I just really think this way sometimes.

Sometimes I really think that the way I think about certain situations is too complex to try explaining to others, and on the rare occasion I do try to play "teacher", most people still just can't comprehend.

Maybe I'm not the smartest when it comes to just booksmarts....maybe not the smartest when it comes to street smarts...but just from a full-circle look, at life overall, I feel like just about no one can tell me anything about life. I know that's not true because I'm always interested in learning anything, but I just really feel like this a lot.

Does anyone else ever think this way as well?

Only about 10% of people in general have common sense. Welcome to the club brother.  8) 8) 8)

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 06:10:11 AM »
......do you ever just sit back and think to yourself that you're the smartest person in the world?

Seriously. I'm not trying to be cocky or arrogant or anything like that, but just from dealing with the people that I deal with on a daily basis, seeing the decisions that they make, the lack of common sense that they should've been born with (but obviously weren't), seeing the position I have put myself in already at a young age in life, after not beng born with a silver spoon, I just really think this way sometimes.

Sometimes I really think that the way I think about certain situations is too complex to try explaining to others, and on the rare occasion I do try to play "teacher", most people still just can't comprehend.

Maybe I'm not the smartest when it comes to just booksmarts....maybe not the smartest when it comes to street smarts...but just from a full-circle look, at life overall, I feel like just about no one can tell me anything about life. I know that's not true because I'm always interested in learning anything, but I just really feel like this a lot.

Only about 10% of people in general have common sense. Welcome to the club brother.  8) 8) 8)
The sad part it is this seems to be a pretty literal number.  :-X

Big B

« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2009, 06:13:16 AM »

then why is it called common sense?