Author Topic: (Video) The guns T.I tried to buy  (Read 392 times)

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
(Video) The guns T.I tried to buy
« on: June 13, 2009, 05:36:58 PM »
Idk if anyones seen this, I stumbled onto it on youtube.

Lunatic

Re: (Video) The guns T.I tried to buy
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 05:37:31 PM »
lol mad old, it was crazy shit though
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 05:54:08 PM »
haha I figured, since the video's been viewed over 300,000 times. :-P

I never seen it before, the description has info I didn't even know about.

He had like 6 loaded guns at his house and he's sent his body guard out to buy guns for him 25 times before. Crazy shit.

"Authorities have alleged that Harris provided $12,000 to his bodyguard to buy weapons. Harris was convicted on felony drug charges in 1998 and, as such, is not allowed to own the weapons. Instead of performing at the event and being honored for his musical contributions; the superstar was booked and detained, with his car and College Park home being searched by federal authorities. At his home, six other guns, five of which were loaded, were found in his bedroom closet. T.I.'s longtime on-and-off girlfriend, Tamika "Tiny" Cottle (formerly of the girl-group Xscape) was also arrested for possession of marijuana and ecstasy pills.

According to ATF documents, the investigation started after the rapper's bodyguard asked a gun dealer at The Gun Store about purchasing a machine gun without registering it — which is against the law. The dealer reported the incident to the ATF, who started an investigation and provided a fake cell phone number to an undercover agent posing as a gun dealer. On October 10, Harris called the bodyguard who was to pick up $12,000 to buy the weapons. The bodyguard then met with the undercover agent at a K-Mart in Doraville, Ga. T.I.'s bodyguard then gave the agent $2,200 and a .223-caliber pistol in exchange for three 9mm machine guns and two 9mm silencers; after which federal agents arrested the bodyguard. The bodyguard quickly revealed the purchases were for T.I. and that he had purchased approximately 25 firearms over the past 18 months on T.I.'s behalf."

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 06:00:30 PM »
^Yea it was a crazy situation but the feds case against T.I. wasn't as strong as they made it seem

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »
what's fucked up is that TI put's his life in the hands of his body guard, he is in charge of keeping TI safe from attack and shit like that, yet when it really came down to it he turned on TI without hesitation. Threw him under the bus.

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 06:09:59 PM »
what's fucked up is that TI put's his life in the hands of his body guard, he is in charge of keeping TI safe from attack and shit like that, yet when it really came down to it he turned on TI without hesitation. Threw him under the bus.
Ya, it was fucked up that dude just snitched and set up him flat out like that :-\  He knew what he was doing was illegal, got caught, should have done his time for a poor decision he made. He should have never been purchasing fire arms illegally on behalf of someone else.

late night

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 06:14:00 PM »
Ya, it was fucked up that dude just snitched and set up him flat out like that :-\  He knew what he was doing was illegal, got caught, should have done his time for a poor decision he made. He should have never been purchasing fire arms illegally on behalf of someone else.

Goes to show, you can't buy loyalty. :-P

Lunatic

« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2009, 06:14:13 PM »

Goes to show, you can't buy loyalty. :-P
haha, not at all!

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 06:17:10 PM »
dude had enough guns for a militia

how this dude isn't serving at least 10-15 years is a fucking joke, just shows everything wrong with this country
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

EML

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 06:43:10 PM »
dude had enough guns for a militia

how this dude isn't serving at least 10-15 years is a fucking joke, just shows everything wrong with this country
Yaa wtf is 1 year and a day he should got what he had coming.
Let's get along with the Mexicans
And we can all have peace on the sets again
Imagine that if it took place [ha ha ha]
Keeping the smile off their white faces
2pac
Blacks and Mexicans stop all that bullshit in the pen
Understand that is us verse them
Ice Cube

blunts40sbitches

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • The Realness
« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 06:44:00 PM »
whats that song in the end, where the sample goes "im just doin my job"

Lunatic

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2009, 06:46:17 PM »
whats that song in the end, where the sample goes "im just doin my job"
1 of T.I.'s best songs, "Doin My Job"

"Doin My Job" prod. by Kanye West
http://www.zshare.net/download/61337995566053fe/

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2009, 08:15:43 PM »
If i was T.I's bodyguard and i got caught with all those i sure as fuck would tell them the truth, im not gettin locked up for life for a rich motherfucka. But yah it couldnt have been that strong of a case if T.I. wasnt actually there buying them. LOL at 1:01 in that video, was he planning on going to Iraq to help the troops or someshit? Why did he even need that many, what an idiot!!!

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #13 on: June 13, 2009, 08:29:54 PM »
why the fuck did T.I. need to pack all that heat though? ???

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #14 on: June 13, 2009, 08:56:27 PM »
why the fuck did T.I. need to pack all that heat though? ???

Yah, its one thing if hes not rich and is gettin em for cheap and is gonna slang them but WTF, hes rich as fuck, he needs some heat but why THAT much. He's not going to war lol!!!