Author Topic: (Video) The guns T.I tried to buy  (Read 407 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: (Video) The guns T.I tried to buy
« Reply #15 on: June 13, 2009, 09:05:16 PM »
why the fuck did T.I. need to pack all that heat though? ???

Yah, its one thing if hes not rich and is gettin em for cheap and is gonna slang them but WTF, hes rich as fuck, he needs some heat but why THAT much. He's not going to war lol!!!

there really has to be something behind it.

if it was just a handgun, that's understandable for personal protection; but like 10 automatics?

it's not even like he could defend himself with it because he couldn't have his body gaurds strapped with them.

i still find it sick that something he is suppose to get AUTOMATIC life for, he is only going to do 10 months lmao.

it's a sick world.

Lunatic

« Reply #16 on: June 13, 2009, 09:06:26 PM »
^haha money talks in the legal system, especially in USA. Celebs always get away with plenty of shit.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2009, 09:09:58 PM »
^haha money talks in the legal system, especially in USA. Celebs always get away with plenty of shit.

i know, it's fucked up.

but it doesn't bother me; it would have bothered me if he got life & he never dropped anything again lol.

Lunatic

« Reply #18 on: June 13, 2009, 09:11:19 PM »

i know, it's fucked up.

but it doesn't bother me; it would have bothered me if he got life & he never dropped anything again lol.
haha same, i'm just happy he ain't gone for long and will cont. droppin that hot music 8)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2009, 12:02:09 AM »
That bodyguard is a total moron, he asked someone at the gun store to where buy machine guns illegally?  :laugh:
How much did this bodyguard get btw? Or did he just snitch and get no charges or what.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2009, 03:59:53 AM »
Tip would do better to the world out the pen then in it. All the shit he did at the schools, his interviews, his tv show and all of that teaching he did. Wouldve not been worth it for him to get locked up!!!

Elano

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2009, 04:07:32 AM »
what's fucked up is that TI put's his life in the hands of his body guard, he is in charge of keeping TI safe from attack and shit like that, yet when it really came down to it he turned on TI without hesitation. Threw him under the bus.
Ya, it was fucked up that dude just snitched and set up him flat out like that :-\  He knew what he was doing was illegal, got caught, should have done his time for a poor decision he made. He should have never been purchasing fire arms illegally on behalf of someone else.
::)

Lunatic

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2009, 08:44:05 AM »
^He is not a baby. He knows what decision he made.