Author Topic: HAHA THE WEST STILL CAN'T MAKE A HIT...  (Read 972 times)

universe

Re: HAHA THE WEST STILL CAN'T MAKE A HIT...
« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2009, 12:02:37 AM »
I love how these people hate on west coast rap on a west coast forum...

rapsodie
Date Registered:     March 10, 2009, 04:10:24 PM

http://www.igangsta.com

TRY AGAIN...

universe

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2009, 12:09:17 AM »
LOL @ HATING ON LADY GAGA.

YOU GUYS ARE PATHETIC CROOKED I FANS :laugh:

DPE

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2009, 12:19:36 AM »
lady gaga looks like a good fuck  8)

y'all know she's a hermaphrodite, right? :-\
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2009, 12:26:07 AM »
lady gaga looks like a good fuck  8)

y'all know she's a hermaphrodite, right? :-\
your point being.....

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2009, 01:32:42 AM »
kain what do you think of bay area mob shit? Artists like the mob figaz, guce, messy marv, san quinn, ya boy shit like that. Even some hyphy shit out here is dope.

NOT REALLY UP ON THOSE ARTIST BUT THE HYPHY MUSIC/CULTURE IS EMBARRASSING.

But pink fur and 5'1" fake Blood faggots from N.O. arent....lol wow. 

TOO BAD YOU CAN'T HATE ON THE MUSIC.

AT LEAST HE DIDN'T MAKE AN APPEARANCE ON CHANGE OF HEART AND TAKE A MAJOR L.

Hate on the music? The shit fuckin sucks. What are u talkin about?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

universe

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2009, 01:58:16 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/W1QCi-cRwyo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/W1QCi-cRwyo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a>

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2009, 02:01:14 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/W1QCi-cRwyo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/W1QCi-cRwyo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> :monkey_piss:

:sign_wrongforum:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

universe

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 02:04:36 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/W1QCi-cRwyo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/W1QCi-cRwyo&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&amp;</a> :monkey_piss:

:spam:

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 02:10:02 AM »

I seriously gotta question the sexual preferences of a male who listens to this fag lol  He sounds like a 10 yr old girl with a cold on the microphone, his lyrics are average at best, and every even you could snatch that red rag out his pocket and slap him in the face without him doin shit.

universe

« Reply #34 on: June 17, 2009, 02:22:19 AM »

I seriously gotta question the sexual preferences of a male who listens to this fag lol  He sounds like a 10 yr old girl with a cold on the microphone, his lyrics are average at best, and every even you could snatch that red rag out his pocket and slap him in the face without him doin shit.

DO YOU EVEN LISTEN TO LYRIC OR ARE YOU JUST HONING IN ON YOUR GAYDAR ?

WHY WOULD A MALE QUESTION ANOTHER MALE'S SEXUAL PREFERENCE ? ? ?

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #35 on: June 17, 2009, 02:50:46 AM »
no need to question his sexuality...we've all seen him kissing baby on the mouth.

WHAT KIND OF MALE KISSES ANOTHER MAN ON THE LIPS ? ? ?

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

universe

« Reply #36 on: June 17, 2009, 04:33:17 AM »
no need to question his sexuality...we've all seen him kissing baby on the mouth.

YOU SERIOUSLY WORRIED ABOUT THAT ?

OK YOU WIN, LET'S SAY LIL' WAYNE IS BI OR GAY.

STILL
LIL' WAYNE > ANYONE ON THE WEST COAST.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #37 on: June 17, 2009, 10:45:32 AM »

YOU SERIOUSLY WORRIED ABOUT THAT ?

OK YOU WIN, LET'S SAY LIL' WAYNE IS BI OR GAY.

STILL
LIL' WAYNE > ANYONE ON THE WEST COAST.

Seriously man, how long have you been in love with this guy?  And do I listen to lyrics? lol You honestly think you know more about rap lyrics then me? lol

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #38 on: June 17, 2009, 10:46:52 AM »

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #39 on: June 17, 2009, 12:07:22 PM »
Seriously, lil wayne? If you want to argue that west coast rap is whack then lil wayne is the last rapper you want to be bringing up. Fuck talking about his sexuality, how about that most of what he puts out is hot garbage?

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #40 on: June 17, 2009, 12:10:21 PM »
Seriously, lil wayne? If you want to argue that west coast rap is whack then lil wayne is the last rapper you want to be bringing up. Fuck talking about his sexuality, how about that most of what he puts out is hot garbage?
It's not much of an argument that west coast rap is a joke in 2009. It's pretty much unanimous. Anyone disagreeing must be deaf or have low standards.

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #41 on: June 17, 2009, 12:12:19 PM »
It's not much of an argument that west coast rap is a joke in 2009. It's pretty much unanimous. Anyone disagreeing must be deaf or have low standards.

who are you listening to?

J Bananas

« Reply #42 on: June 17, 2009, 12:12:36 PM »
Rap is just getting stale and embarrassing anyway. It's like that guy who's turning 35, been going to the same bar since 21, trying to get pussy every weekend. Wondering why his luck hasn't been the same lately.

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #43 on: June 17, 2009, 12:29:04 PM »

Not much in terms of rap. Anything mentally and audibly stimulating. Lately, I've been hooked up with some Jazz and soem shit from Spaina nd Russia.

The last "hip-hop" albums I really liked were the Untitled Nas album and the new K-OS (if you even wanna consider that hip-hop). I still keep up with the new shit through my younger brother, but I just don't feel it.

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #44 on: June 17, 2009, 01:15:53 PM »

Not much in terms of rap. Anything mentally and audibly stimulating. Lately, I've been hooked up with some Jazz and soem shit from Spaina nd Russia.

The last "hip-hop" albums I really liked were the Untitled Nas album and the new K-OS (if you even wanna consider that hip-hop). I still keep up with the new shit through my younger brother, but I just don't feel it.

So if you aren't even listening to it, how do you qualify to make the statement that west coast rap is a joke in 09?

Del - Funk Man
The Grouch & Eligh - Say G&E!
Zion I - The Takeover
B Real - Smoke n Mirrors
Blu - Her Favorite Colour
Superstar Quamallah - Invisible Man

all dope releases this year.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • The Soufeast Planet
« Reply #45 on: June 17, 2009, 01:19:53 PM »

Depends on who youre listenin to. I only fuck with shit that aint mainstream, which in rap, mainstream music is usually the worst. But Lil Wayne is as big of a joke as theres ever been in rap music lol. Its hard for me to believe KAIN actually likes the shit. I tend to think he posts it up here more to be annoying then anything.

Sparegeez

« Reply #46 on: June 17, 2009, 01:27:13 PM »
kain you're trippin the music that is being made by artists in the west coast(mostly the bay area, since you don't even know these artists names its pretty much useless to even start debating with you) is 100XX better than any of the shit in the east midwest or south. If anything hip hop is dead because of these regions. I dont even listen to the radio anymore man, not one hip hop station. And when I do they play shitty songs by lil wayne, kanye west and other sellout artists making pop music. Bruh if anything west coast music is keeping this shit alive

BG Rapsodie

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #47 on: June 17, 2009, 01:53:07 PM »
I don't judge regional rap based on the songs I hear on the radio because radio is so limited in what it plays. That's why I don't hate on the south. I can hate on certain artists from the south but they have their own underground scene that I'm not up on. I could make a list of west coast rappers KAIN has probably never heard of because he isn't up on the west coast. He hears Snoop on the radio and sees other people on here talking about Crooked I and thinks that qualifies him to speak on west coast rap. But all it does is make him out to be an idiot.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 01:58:15 PM by rapsodie »

Sikotic™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • PussyCunt
« Reply #48 on: June 17, 2009, 02:49:40 PM »

So if you aren't even listening to it, how do you qualify to make the statement that west coast rap is a joke in 09?

Del - Funk Man
Zion I - The Takeover
B Real - Smoke n Mirrors

Like I said,I have been keeping up with some shit. I forgot about the new Zion I, that is a dope album. Didn't care much for the B-Real or Del album personally. I'll give those other cats a listen as well. Thanks for the heads up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: June 17, 2009, 05:09:03 PM »

Del - Funk Man
Zion I - The Takeover
B Real - Smoke n Mirrors

exactly..the peeps hating on west coast rap dont even bother bumpin the real shit....not to say that west coast rap is in the glory days, but there's still always good shit comin out.