Author Topic: HAHA THE WEST STILL CAN'T MAKE A HIT...  (Read 1488 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: HAHA THE WEST STILL CAN'T MAKE A HIT...
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2009, 06:45:16 PM »
Someone said it best in here which I totally agree with about west coast rap: it's been repetitive for the past 10-15 years.

AND YES, there are exceptions. However, as a whole, you're getting the same thing in 1999 as in 2009 except 10 years ago it was better quality.

most rap is repetitive.

guns, hood life, drugs, bitches, money.  85% of rappers rap about this and only this. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2009, 07:02:31 PM »
hip-hop as a whole has been on a steady decline for years. besides a handful of acts there is nothing to look forward to0. ive been looking into other genres but recent music on all levels fails to impress. havent listened to the radio in years....

Sikotic™

« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2009, 09:28:20 PM »
Someone said it best in here which I totally agree with about west coast rap: it's been repetitive for the past 10-15 years.

AND YES, there are exceptions. However, as a whole, you're getting the same thing in 1999 as in 2009 except 10 years ago it was better quality.

most rap is repetitive.

guns, hood life, drugs, bitches, money.  85% of rappers rap about this and only this. 
I can't get into that kind of shit anymore. Of course, there's a time and place for that shit too, but when it comes to kicking back and listening to something relaxing I need something else. I do remember when I would just put on some shit from Tha Eastsidaz and go to sleep though lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE