Author Topic: YANKEE STADIUM  (Read 983 times)

herpes

Re: YANKEE STADIUM
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 07:17:26 PM »
i thought people just hated on the Yanks as a ballclub, i didn't think it was a live & die hate lmao.

when fans of teams who play in Coor's Field 15 times a year are complaining about a stadium they might play in 3 times every two years, you know the hate is strong. :)

Yankee Stadium >>> your teams stadium.

it is a baseball cathedral! the most beautiful ballpark in all of the majors.

You see cham what you don't understand is most other baseball fans love the game of baseball regardless of whose playing.  Most Yanks fans such as yourself don't really care about baseball.  You're ballpark plays as a joke right now.  And you can suck the Yanks off all you want but you best bet they are already looking into a way to cut down the home runs.  This past series I have never seen so many balls hit to the warning track.  Thats not baseball thats home run derby.  And the New Yankee stadium is far from the most beautilful park in all of the majors lol.

And you say west teams play in coors 15 times a year, where do you get your stats from ?  They play in coors 9 times a year.

lol, i don't care about baseball LOL.

what does it matter? not every stadium has to be a pitchers ballpark; plus both sides get the same opprotunities, it's just at the end of the year our hitting stats will be a little more beefed up.

don't give me this hater ass response because we just OWNED Santana today & Burnett shut you down; this entire reponse is 110425% off of the RAPE that occured today & we just smacked up Johan, it wasn't even HRs. 8)

You are the dumbest fucking poster in the sports section.  I could careless what the fuck the Mets do as long as that fuck Minaya is GM.  So stop looking for fucking excuses, your ball park is a joke.  No not every ballpark needs to be a pitchers park BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE A FUCKING LITTLE LEAGUE FIELD EITHER YOU FUCKING MORON.

lol, son; your the king of excuses.

"i don't care what the Mets do", "the Mets aren't going to win", "the Mets aren't good enough to take the division".

you just set yourself up to act like "i told you so" when they lose (again) & if they win you would just come with that "wow, they proved me wrong".

you're just afraid to talk shit because of days like today & now your talking shit about me & my ballpark because the Muts got massacred lmao.

I have been saying for three fucking season this isn't a good team you fucking moron.  How am I setting myself up for anything.  I have said time and time annnnnnnnnnnnd time again the problem with this team.  But you really don't know baseball  And I have said before your stadium is a god damn joke.  Tell me how the new stadium isn't a joke.  I know when you will, when the Yanks do some major construction in the off season on the new ballpark.  What is your excuse going to be next season when HR's are down.  Dude my girl is a die hard Yanks fan and even she says the new ballpark is a joke with how RF is.  Every baseball network is saying the Yanks made a huge mistake with the design of the new stadium.  Thats not hate its the truth.  C'mon take uncle George's cock out your mouth.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2009, 07:31:41 PM »
i thought people just hated on the Yanks as a ballclub, i didn't think it was a live & die hate lmao.

when fans of teams who play in Coor's Field 15 times a year are complaining about a stadium they might play in 3 times every two years, you know the hate is strong. :)

You see cham what you don't understand is most other baseball fans love the game of baseball regardless of whose playing.  Most Yanks fans such as yourself don't really care about baseball.  You're ballpark plays as a joke right now.  And you can suck the Yanks off all you want but you best bet they are already looking into a way to cut down the home runs.  This past series I have never seen so many balls hit to the warning track.  Thats not baseball thats home run derby.  And the New Yankee stadium is far from the most beautilful park in all of the majors lol.

And you say west teams play in coors 15 times a year, where do you get your stats from ?  They play in coors 9 times a year.

what does it matter? not every stadium has to be a pitchers ballpark; plus both sides get the same opprotunities, it's just at the end of the year our hitting stats will be a little more beefed up.

don't give me this hater ass response because we just OWNED Santana today & Burnett shut you down; this entire reponse is 110425% off of the RAPE that occured today & we just smacked up Johan, it wasn't even HRs. 8)

You are the dumbest fucking poster in the sports section.  I could careless what the fuck the Mets do as long as that fuck Minaya is GM.  So stop looking for fucking excuses, your ball park is a joke.  No not every ballpark needs to be a pitchers park BUT IT SHOULDN'T BE A FUCKING LITTLE LEAGUE FIELD EITHER YOU FUCKING MORON.

"i don't care what the Mets do", "the Mets aren't going to win", "the Mets aren't good enough to take the division".

you just set yourself up to act like "i told you so" when they lose (again) & if they win you would just come with that "wow, they proved me wrong".

you're just afraid to talk shit because of days like today & now your talking shit about me & my ballpark because the Muts got massacred lmao.

I have been saying for three fucking season this isn't a good team you fucking moron.  How am I setting myself up for anything.  I have said time and time annnnnnnnnnnnd time again the problem with this team.  But you really don't know baseball  And I have said before your stadium is a god damn joke.  Tell me how the new stadium isn't a joke.  I know when you will, when the Yanks do some major construction in the off season on the new ballpark.  What is your excuse going to be next season when HR's are down.  Dude my girl is a die hard Yanks fan and even she says the new ballpark is a joke with how RF is.  Every baseball network is saying the Yanks made a huge mistake with the design of the new stadium.  Thats not hate its the truth.  C'mon take uncle George's cock out your mouth.

i haven't been here for 3 years to hear you say that; but i wouldn't be shocked at all if you said that for the last 10 years lol.

maybe it is a "joke", but the ballpark itself is better than any other (that's what i meant all along btw, not the field set-up, but the stadium as a whole).

it doesn't bother me though, if we hit homeruns; i'm not going to be like "wow, he doesn't deserve it". it's the way the ballpark was built & no matter what my opinon is on it, it won't change because of me, so i just sit back say "whatever" & hope they take advantage of it.

every baseball related topic is purely opinon anyway, so i don't see how i could be a bad poster on opinonated shit lmao.

the only thing i admit to being bad at is just making up stats at times; but it's because i know the round number of it, i just am too lazy to go look it up.

but any moron can go look up stats, it doesn't take a baseball wiz to log onto MLB.com & look up the stats & copy & paste them lmao.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2009, 07:38:57 PM »
omar minaya = sub-par GM

yankees stadium = wiffle ball field

yankees > mets  regardless
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

herpes

« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2009, 07:39:52 PM »

i haven't been here for 3 years to hear you say that; but i wouldn't be shocked at all if you said that for the last 10 years lol.

maybe it is a "joke", but the ballpark itself is better than any other (that's what i meant all along btw, not the field set-up, but the stadium as a whole).

it doesn't bother me though, if we hit homeruns; i'm not going to be like "wow, he doesn't deserve it". it's the way the ballpark was built & no matter what my opinon is on it, it won't change because of me, so i just sit back say "whatever" & hope they take advantage of it.

every baseball related topic is purely opinon anyway, so i don't see how i could be a bad poster on opinonated shit lmao.

the only thing i admit to being bad at is just making up stats at times; but it's because i know the round number of it, i just am too lazy to go look it up.

but any moron can go look up stats, it doesn't take a baseball wiz to log onto MLB.com & look up the stats & copy & paste them lmao.

That stats you get wrong I correct you on are off the top of my head lol.  Your ballpark is far from the nicest looking baseball.  Off the top of my head camden yards, petco, and coors are much nicer looking.  And give me Fenway and Wrigley any day of the week over the NYS.

And it's not just "yankee haters" that think your new ballpark is a joke.  Even Yankee dickriders say the same.  Even the game the Mets won was not fun to watch b/c of how everything jumps off the bat.  It cheapens the impact of the HR as well.

herpes

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2009, 07:41:10 PM »
omar minaya = a snake oil salesmen who isn't fit to run a corner bodega let alone a baseball team.

yankees stadium = wiffle ball field

yankees > mets  regardless

Fixed

And the sad thing is he'll dupe that jew fuck Wilpon into giving him another season b/c of the injuries.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2009, 07:46:15 PM »

That stats you get wrong I correct you on are off the top of my head lol.  Your ballpark is far from the nicest looking baseball.  Off the top of my head camden yards, petco, and coors are much nicer looking.  And give me Fenway and Wrigley any day of the week over the NYS.

And it's not just "yankee haters" that think your new ballpark is a joke.  Even Yankee dickriders say the same.  Even the game the Mets won was not fun to watch b/c of how everything jumps off the bat.  It cheapens the impact of the HR as well.

but like i said, my opinon on it means nothing to the big names who control the field setup; so as a fan why would i hate on it when it benefits my high powered offense? i'm a fan, i want my team to win; if they hit a few extra homeruns because of the stadium build, that's just home field advantage at its finest. 8)

would i have co-signed this if i knew ahead of time? probably not, but it is what it is & i'm not going to bitch about winning lol.

herpes

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2009, 07:52:22 PM »

but like i said, my opinon on it means nothing to the big names who control the field setup; so as a fan why would i hate on it when it benefits my high powered offense? i'm a fan, i want my team to win; if they hit a few extra homeruns because of the stadium build, that's just home field advantage at its finest. 8)

would i have co-signed this if i knew ahead of time? probably not, but it is what it is & i'm not going to bitch about winning lol.

Why can't you just admit your ballpark is a joke lol.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2009, 07:57:09 PM »

Why can't you just admit your ballpark is a joke lol.

i already said "maybe it is a joke", but i wouldn't bitch about it because i am a fan & if it helps us, it helps us. 8)

Rick McCrank

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2009, 08:39:59 PM »
the Yanks won't win a WS 'til they tear that baby down

GEA

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2009, 08:40:54 PM »
And coors plays like a pitchers park compared to the NYS.

no doubt man.  I don't get how I am a hater for stating that this park is a joke, I am stating the obvious.

DIP DIP SET SET

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2009, 08:42:24 PM »

i dont hate the yanks. but the ballpark is like a little league field its a disgrace

The Best of 3 Worlds

Rick McCrank

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2009, 08:43:43 PM »

no doubt man.  I don't get how I am a hater for stating that this park is a joke, I am stating the obvious.

don't sweat it Spice, we all know playin at the new Yankee Stadium is pussy ball

herpes

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2009, 08:52:42 PM »

don't sweat it Spice, we all know playin at the new Yankee Stadium is pussy ball

Yankee fans expect all others to bow down to the Yanks.  So when you bad mouth the Yanks even though it's true (the new ballpark is a joke) they take it as an insult.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2009, 09:00:01 PM »
Dodger Stadium > ________ :bandit:

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2009, 09:02:20 PM »
And teams dont have an equal chance playing there. Does every team get to play there 81 times? Cmon Cham, you're arguments are awful....

The Best of 3 Worlds