Author Topic: YANKEE STADIUM  (Read 956 times)

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
Re: YANKEE STADIUM
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2009, 09:07:18 PM »
to those suggesting that MLB do something...what could they do?  everything is within regulation...so what could they do?

maybe once the old stadium comes down, the wind pattern will change or some shit..idk...

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2009, 09:14:41 PM »
didnt say they should do anything just think its a joke

The Best of 3 Worlds

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2009, 09:18:51 PM »

u didnt..but spice suggested mlb should do something about it...

Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

herpes

« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2009, 09:30:34 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if MLB has already contacted them on the DL about doing something in the off season.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2009, 09:40:05 PM »

I wouldn't be surprised if MLB has already contacted them on the DL about doing something in the off season.

The Best of 3 Worlds

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2009, 10:47:12 PM »
i dont see selig doing anything about it. 

he probably loves all the routine fly balls going out for 3 run jacks.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2009, 11:25:18 AM »
And teams dont have an equal chance playing there. Does every team get to play there 81 times? Cmon Cham, you're arguments are awful....

LOL what?!?!? :laugh:

every team gets to play the same 9 innings as the Yankees.

during the course of the game the field is set-up the exact same way for both teams & gives both teams equally opprotunity to hit HRS.

i already said that our hitting stats will be a little beefed up, but during the course of a game both teams DO have an equal chance LMAO.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2009, 11:50:19 AM »
And teams dont have an equal chance playing there. Does every team get to play there 81 times? Cmon Cham, you're arguments are awful....

during the course of the game the field is set-up the exact same way for both teams & gives both teams equally opprotunity to hit HRS.

i already said that our hitting stats will be a little beefed up, but during the course of a game both teams DO have an equal chance LMAO.

yes, but again TEAMS DONT PLAY 81 GAMES THERE!!!!ONLY THE YANKEES DO!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2009, 12:12:52 PM »

that's nice & all but it doesn't change the fact at all that both teams have equal chance to hit the ball; the air stream doesn't just go away when the visting team bats lmao.

the Mets had equal chance yesterday, but good pitching just OWNED them. ;D 8)

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #39 on: June 15, 2009, 12:39:23 PM »

that's nice & all but it doesn't change the fact at all that both teams have equal chance to hit the ball; the air stream doesn't just go away when the visting team bats lmao.

LOL...U just don't get it do you...

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 15, 2009, 01:30:25 PM »

LOL...U just don't get it do you...

i guess i don't...? :loco:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #41 on: June 15, 2009, 04:49:09 PM »
why is there no regulation size for a major league baseball field? LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 15, 2009, 04:54:07 PM »

it wasn't the size or dimensions, but there is an air stream that carries the ball which makes it easier to hit homeruns.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #43 on: June 15, 2009, 04:55:58 PM »

it wasn't the size or dimensions, but there is an air stream that carries the ball which makes it easier to hit homeruns.

but different baseball fields have different dimensions, no? shouldnt there be a rule implemented against that to even shit out??

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #44 on: June 15, 2009, 04:58:58 PM »

there is...but there are other factors that either help carry the ball over the fence or sort of "knock it down" to become fly balls.

THE PLAYING FIELD. The field shall be laid out according to the instructions below, supplemented by Diagrams No. 1, No. 2 and No. 3 on adjoining pages. The infield shall be a 90-foot square. The outfield shall be the area between two foul lines formed by extending two sides of the square, as in Diagram 1. The distance from home base to the nearest fence, stand or other obstruction on fair territory shall be 250 feet or more. A distance of 320 feet or more along the foul lines, and 400 feet or more to center field is preferable. The infield shall be graded so that the base lines and home plate are level. The pitcher's plate shall be 10 inches above the level of home plate. The degree of slope from a point 6 inches in front of the pitcher's plate to a point 6 feet toward home plate shall be 1 inch to 1 foot, and such degree of slope shall be uniform. The infield and outfield, including the boundary lines, are fair territory and all other area is foul territory. It is desirable that the line from home base through the pitchers plate to second base shall run East-Northeast. It is recommended that the distance from home base to the backstop, and from the base lines to the nearest fence, stand or other obstruction on foul territory shall be 60 feet or more. See Diagram 1. When location of home base is determined, with a steel tape measure 127 feet, 338 inches in desired direction to establish second base. From home base, measure 90 feet toward first base; from second base, measure 90 feet toward first base; the intersection of these lines establishes first base. From home base, measure 90 feet toward third base; from second base, measure 90 feet toward third base; the intersection of these lines establishes third base. The distance between first base and third base is 127 feet, 338 inches. All measurements from home base shall be taken from the point where the first and third base lines intersect. The catcher's box, the batters' boxes, the coaches' boxes, the three-foot first base lines and the next batter's boxes shall be laid out as shown in Diagrams 1 and 2. The foul lines and all other playing lines indicated in the diagrams by solid black lines shall be marked with wet, unslaked lime, chalk or other white material. The grass lines and dimensions shown on the diagrams are those used in many fields, but they are not mandatory and each club shall determine the size and shape of the grassed and bare areas of its playing field. NOTE (a) Any Playing Field constructed by a professional club after June 1, 1958, shall provide a minimum distance of 325 feet from home base to the nearest fence, stand or other obstruction on the right and left field foul lines, and a minimum distance of 400 feet to the center field fence. (b) No existing playing field shall be remodeled after June 1, 1958, in such manner as to reduce the distance from home base to the foul poles and to the center field fence below the minimum specified in paragraph (a) above.