Author Topic: Congrats Lakers  (Read 929 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Congrats Lakers
« on: June 14, 2009, 08:41:33 PM »
Good shit. I give it up. They did the damn thing.  Lets see how classy the Laker fans on here stay, or if we get the same immature bullshit from a lot of em lol  But yeah, Congrats Lakers....Congrats Kobe, they deserved it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Congrats Lakers
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 08:43:04 PM »
You know I keep it 100% always Daygo.

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 08:53:53 PM »
You know I keep it 100% always Daygo.

Oh yah, I see u homie  8)
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 08:55:05 PM »
they def were the best team in the league

The Best of 3 Worlds

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 09:02:32 PM »
Good shit. I give it up. They did the damn thing.  Lets see how classy the Laker fans on here stay, or if we get the same immature bullshit from a lot of em lol  But yeah, Congrats Lakers....Congrats Kobe, they deserved it.

Thanks man...  ;D

We can all stop the bickering for a few month... lol.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 09:09:41 PM »
i'm keeping my car flags up all week!

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 09:09:56 PM »

Thanks man...  ;D

We can all stop the bickering for a few month... lol.

lol We'll see how things go lol.  You can check the archives, and when my team won titles...I never ran in here talkin shit. Lets see if others react that way.

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 09:11:19 PM »

A) Are u in San Diego yet?
B) What kind of car do u drive?

:baseballbat:  lol

thisoneguy360

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 10:50:11 PM »
Good shit man, it's hard to watch a team you hate win it all, but even harder to give props when they're deserved (as I found out when Boston won last year).

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 10:58:14 PM »
props i guess.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 11:16:10 PM »

A) Are u in San Diego yet?
B) What kind of car do u drive?

:baseballbat:  lol

A) yes and no....i'm working in two offices , 1. in oceanside and the other is the ODAR office . my immediate family can't make it down because of some unfortunate health reasons with my girls mother, and i'm not moving anywhere until they can join me, so i just leave the house at 3:30 and get there usually about 8. and get home about 8. thank god the finals are over so i can sleep my ass off now,lol.  hopefully we'll be relocated there soon, but i'll do what i got to do.

B) 1996 red mustang gt with a 1998 saleen mustang body kit and white convertible top with 18.5 inch cobra R rims in front and 19 inch cobra r's in the back. .....oh yeah with 2 black and gold laker flags in the windows.   8)

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2009, 11:20:58 PM »

I dunno about the fans, but you gotta give the Lakers props cause:

1) Phil Jackson showed Orlando mad respect by keeping the starting 5 on the court till the very last second.
2) Fisher showed Orlando respect by not taking the last shot
3) The Lakers showed Orlando mad respect by starting celebrating with just 45 seconds left.

Classy.

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 11:30:18 PM »

I dunno about the fans, but you gotta give the Lakers props cause:

1) Phil Jackson showed Orlando mad respect by keeping the starting 5 on the court till the very last second.
2) Fisher showed Orlando respect by not taking the last shot
3) The Lakers showed Orlando mad respect by starting celebrating with just 45 seconds left.

Classy.

Yeah, I expected that from the team.  They arent exactly that rowdy ghetto bunch that act a fool when they win lol

« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2009, 11:31:39 PM »
Good shit man, it's hard to watch a team you hate win it all, but even harder to give props when they're deserved (as I found out when Boston won last year).

Yeah, but the thing is...i dont really hate them. To be real, there isnt a team in the league I really HATE. Long ago (like over 10 yrs ago) I used to really hate the Jazz, but not so much anymore.  I just argue with Kobe fans on here is all.

Elano

« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2009, 11:37:40 PM »
Lets see how classy the Laker fans on here stay, or if we get the same immature bullshit from a lot of em lol .
talkin about "classy" fans....