Author Topic: Congrats Lakers  (Read 920 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Congrats Lakers
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 11:39:27 PM »
Lets see how classy the Laker fans on here stay, or if we get the same immature bullshit from a lot of em lol .
talkin about "classy" fans....

lol idiots. I never understood this shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

DPE

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2009, 12:04:27 AM »
Lets see how classy the Laker fans on here stay, or if we get the same immature bullshit from a lot of em lol .
talkin about "classy" fans....

lol idiots. I never understood this shit.

thats how we do it nigga! ;) u should know...shit everybody knows 8)
We Need More Fans & Less Critics

Rick McCrank

« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2009, 03:10:12 AM »
they're fuckin lowlifes from downtown

you ever been to downtown LA?

nothin but these people in the little sector

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2009, 09:24:55 AM »
every city has its idiotic celebrators....

anyway....thanks for the props Daygo, that was classy of you.

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Antonio

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • R.I.P. Nate
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 09:34:33 AM »
anyway....thanks for the props Daygo, that was classy of you.

Yeah. I gave props to the Celtics last year, and i know it ain't easy to do that to the team you didn't support. ;)

dexter

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 10:31:13 AM »
Good shit. I give it up. They did the damn thing.  Lets see how classy the Laker fans on here stay, or if we get the same immature bullshit from a lot of em lol  But yeah, Congrats Lakers....Congrats Kobe, they deserved it.
stfu

Roccy

« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2009, 02:16:38 PM »
we did it once again..and many more to come.
how it really goes down..

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 02:37:16 PM »
LOL i never even talked shit even when my sports teams have won multiple championships in the last 7 years. Not one thread about it and people say Boston fans are the worst.

teecee

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 03:13:36 PM »
Lakers were the team to beat from the beginning and deserved to win the title.  From the day Gasol arrived, this was only a matter of time.

If they can keep this team together, they could win 2 or three more IMO.

Ariza is only gonna get better- dude is mad athletica and hits CLUTCH shots

Bynum- he is a 7 footer, and I don't see him getting any worse ;)

Kobe is going to slow athletically, but no doubt he will want to win a few more, as he has always been very aware of his legacy

Odom and Ariza are free agents, are they not?  can the lakers keep both?

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2009, 02:54:48 PM »
LOL @ telling Lakers fans to stay classy.......did the haters stay "classy" last season?..no, you fags destroyed us....so fuck you, we talking shit!  8)

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2009, 12:48:20 AM »
LOL @ telling Lakers fans to stay classy.......did the haters stay "classy" last season?..no, you fags destroyed us....so fuck you, we talking shit!  8)

What haters? Grow up.  The only possible Laker "haters" would be fans of teams who maybe have a rivalry with the Lakers. How many people on here are fans of teams with rivalries with the lakers? Maybe Hack.....and thats probably about it lol.  Some of you guys get clowned because you have the mindset of a 13 yr old girl. "Haters" lol When will this break through to your little brain?  99.9% of the world doesnt give a shit about the lakers. They arent fans, and couldnt care if they win or lose. When someone criticizes your team...or my team...or any team, they arent HATERS.....children  :grumpy:
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

dexter

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2009, 07:29:25 AM »

What haters? Grow up.  The only possible Laker "haters" would be fans of teams who maybe have a rivalry with the Lakers. How many people on here are fans of teams with rivalries with the lakers? Maybe Hack.....and thats probably about it lol.  Some of you guys get clowned because you have the mindset of a 13 yr old girl. "Haters" lol When will this break through to your little brain?  99.9% of the world doesnt give a shit about the lakers. They arent fans, and couldnt care if they win or lose. When someone criticizes your team...or my team...or any team, they arent HATERS.....children  :grumpy:
FAG

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2009, 03:21:24 PM »
LFMAO@Daygostylez

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 10:36:49 AM »
LFMAO@Daygostylez

Its fuckin funny as hell when somebody tells it like it is huh? lol Whats even funnier is you thinking you can rally the Laker fans against me to make yourself feel like you have support.  Whats funnier then that, is that half of the Laker fans on here think your full of shit, even though they support the same team as you lol Now thats funny.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 10:48:45 AM »
LFMAO@Daygostylez

Its fuckin funny as hell when somebody tells it like it is huh? lol Whats even funnier is you thinking you can rally the Laker fans against me to make yourself feel like you have support.  Whats funnier then that, is that half of the Laker fans on here think your full of shit, even though they support the same team as you lol Now thats funny.

name the laker fans who think im full of shit and get them in here to quote you on that, you bitter Spurs fan.

LFMAO@Daygostylez