Author Topic: CIA head says Cheney almost wishing US be attacked  (Read 433 times)

Elano

CIA head says Cheney almost wishing US be attacked
« on: June 14, 2009, 11:01:58 PM »
WASHINGTON – CIA Director Leon Panetta says former Vice President Dick Cheney's criticism of the Obama administration's approach to terrorism almost suggests "he's wishing that this country would be attacked again, in order to make his point."

Panetta told The New Yorker for an article in its June 22 issue that Cheney "smells some blood in the water" on the issue of national security.

Cheney has said in several interviews that he thinks Obama is making the U.S. less safe. He has been critical of Obama for ordering the closure of the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, halting enhanced interrogations of suspected terrorists and reversing other Bush administration initiatives he says helped to prevent attacks on the U.S.

Last month the former vice president offered a withering critique of Obama's policies and a defense of the Bush administration on the same day that Obama made a major speech about national security.

Panetta said of Cheney's remarks: "It's almost, a little bit, gallows politics. When you read behind it, it's almost as if he's wishing that this country would be attacked again, in order to make his point. I think that's dangerous politics."

Asked if he agreed with Panetta, Vice President Joe Biden told NBC's "Meet the Press" that he wouldn't question the motive behind Cheney's criticism.

"I think Dick Cheney's judgment about how to secure America is faulty," Biden said. "I think our judgment is correct."

Sikotic™

Re: CIA head says Cheney almost wishing US be attacked
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 01:24:47 AM »
Cheney is scum. Isn't it time for that fucker to die already?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LONDON!!!

• 'G'
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 10:50:48 AM »
WASHINGTON – CIA Director Leon Panetta says former Vice President Dick Cheney's criticism of the Obama administration's approach to terrorism almost suggests "he's wishing that this country would be attacked again, in order to make his point."

Panetta told The New Yorker for an article in its June 22 issue that Cheney "smells some blood in the water" on the issue of national security.

Cheney has said in several interviews that he thinks Obama is making the U.S. less safe. He has been critical of Obama for ordering the closure of the detention facility at Guantanamo Bay, halting enhanced interrogations of suspected terrorists and reversing other Bush administration initiatives he says helped to prevent attacks on the U.S.

Last month the former vice president offered a withering critique of Obama's policies and a defense of the Bush administration on the same day that Obama made a major speech about national security.

Panetta said of Cheney's remarks: "It's almost, a little bit, gallows politics. When you read behind it, it's almost as if he's wishing that this country would be attacked again, in order to make his point. I think that's dangerous politics."

Asked if he agreed with Panetta, Vice President Joe Biden told NBC's "Meet the Press" that he wouldn't question the motive behind Cheney's criticism.

"I think Dick Cheney's judgment about how to secure America is faulty," Biden said. "I think our judgment is correct."

damn, that devil incarnate cheney is being gunned(dissed) by the CIA themselves, the head of the CIA, it just goes to show how loopy cheney is

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 09:58:35 AM »
cheny is a real nigga...when he was campaignin he used to roll thru the hood and kicc it with the homies. much love to dicc cheney cuzz. FUCC OBAMA

ikke

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 11:02:27 AM »
he's one of those people that will outlive everybody that knows him

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 07:07:29 PM »
cheny is a real nigga...when he was campaignin he used to roll thru the hood and kicc it with the homies. much love to dicc cheney cuzz. FUCC OBAMA
bro... why u hatin OBAMA...

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2009, 11:26:37 AM »

nigga is destroyin america...fucc bailin out these big ass corporations..FUCC IT..what about bailin out COMPTON...WATTS..muthafuccas who really need it. im wit the underdog. the little nigga who aint got shit.

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 12:33:01 PM »
Leon Panetta is that nigga.

Roccy

« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2009, 02:05:06 PM »
how it really goes down..

ikke

« Reply #9 on: July 06, 2009, 02:16:53 PM »
was it true the CIA hid  things from public because jon stewart would make fun of it?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2009, 01:45:15 AM »
was it true the CIA hid  things from public because jon stewart would make fun of it?
thats probably the main reason

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: July 07, 2009, 05:27:44 AM »

GO WATCH THE OBAMA DECEPTION
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #12 on: July 07, 2009, 10:00:42 AM »
i've seen it... but lot of that is one sided info...
I do agree with lot of it but not the whole picture is painted right...