Author Topic: Music Just Feels Better When The Lakers Win Championships  (Read 172 times)

Fatdodger

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WHUT UP FRED
Music Just Feels Better When The Lakers Win Championships
« on: June 15, 2009, 09:15:57 AM »
Last night i was in a very westcoast mood when the show won the championship i was so happy that i turned on the stereo and started bumpin Rhythm-al-ism at high volume man that intro felt great. Then i stated to bump other albums from the lakers 3-Peat era and i came to the conclusion that westcoast music and westcoast artists are just better when the Lakers win championships. Think back to 98-02 and think of all that great music that came out from the westcoast. I hope I'm right and i hope that alot of great music will be coming out from the westcoast in the near future.

REAL WESTCOAST G

I REP THAT WEST

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Music Just Feels Better When The Lakers Win Championships
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 09:16:56 AM »
agreed..................... ;)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 10:07:57 AM »
Last night i was in a very westcoast mood when the show won the championship i was so happy that i turned on the stereo and started bumpin Rhythm-al-ism at high volume man that intro felt great. Then i stated to bump other albums from the lakers 3-Peat era and i came to the conclusion that westcoast music and westcoast artists are just better when the Lakers win championships. Think back to 98-02 and think of all that great music that came out from the westcoast. I hope I'm right and i hope that alot of great music will be coming out from the westcoast in the near future.
I agree, I hate those Lebron/Bryant puppet comm's..
But when I seen the one with "Quik" bumpin' in it..... I was  8)

By instinct I started to throw up Dub's

dexter

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 11:00:13 AM »
GO LAKERS 8)
PUT ON SOME NATE DOG

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 03:34:39 PM »
haha yep!