Author Topic: You all may Hate him but..  (Read 516 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: You all may Hate him but..
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 07:19:38 AM »
^i'm pretty sure most people in here are Americans & we are pointing out that people unnecessarily hate lol.

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2009, 07:52:18 AM »
^i'm pretty sure most people in here are Americans & we are pointing out that people unnecessarily hate lol.
Hating is used as a definition too much. If I say that Lil Wayne gets crappier every day, is that hating? If I say that he just mumbles shit, am I hating?
If you don't agree with people, you get labeled as a hater even though the other one gets hurt like a bitch over it. Sometimes feels like you must be either a hater or a groupie, there is no between. :)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2009, 08:38:31 AM »
Hating is used as a definition too much. If I say that Lil Wayne gets crappier every day, is that hating? If I say that he just mumbles shit, am I hating?
If you don't agree with people, you get labeled as a hater even though the other one gets hurt like a bitch over it. Sometimes feels like you must be either a hater or a groupie, there is no between. :)

read what Blamsphemy wrote & tell me that's not hating.

plus, we weren't talking about you or even this thread for that matter.

there is just a general hate for Wayne.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2009, 08:51:45 AM »

read what Blamsphemy wrote & tell me that's not hating.

plus, we weren't talking about you or even this thread for that matter.

there is just a general hate for Wayne.

thats cause he sucks monkey bawls. ;D

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Paul

« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2009, 09:45:28 AM »
That was probably my favorite song on the album. Only problem is when he attempts these dark songs he tends to just babble random weird shit to sound deep. Same with "Playing With Fire" all that "I smell somethin sizzlin, thats her pussy, so play with the pussy or play pussy" shit was just ridiculous.

lol

funkyfreshintheflesh

OchoCinco

« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2009, 11:19:12 AM »
Ye wayne has become one of those artists that most ppl will hate on his songs even if they truly think its a decent song.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2009, 02:39:21 PM »
Ye wayne has become one of those artists that most ppl will hate on his songs even if they truly think its a decent song.

He does have some decent songs, but that's not a reason for me to like him. I mean every rapper probably has a few decent songs. When the majority of the music dude is putting out is trash, he deserves the hate. Lil Wayne has the ability to make decent music, he chooses not too. In a way that's even worse then someone like Soulja Boy who has an excuse because he doesn't have the ability to make decent songs.

OchoCinco

« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2009, 03:40:50 PM »

He does have some decent songs, but that's not a reason for me to like him. I mean every rapper probably has a few decent songs. When the majority of the music dude is putting out is trash, he deserves the hate. Lil Wayne has the ability to make decent music, he chooses not too. In a way that's even worse then someone like Soulja Boy who has an excuse because he doesn't have the ability to make decent songs.

i didnt say anything about liking him for having some good tracks, i said that ppl hate on some of his songs just to hate, even wen they may think the song it good.

Al Bundy

« Reply #23 on: June 14, 2009, 05:09:03 PM »
you can't even say his name on this forum without most Americans telling the truth about how horrible he is

there you go

there is no "truth", just opinion.

OchoCinco

« Reply #24 on: June 14, 2009, 05:40:10 PM »

props bundy, one of the realest things said on here.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 05:44:19 PM by Ocho »

Invincible

« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2009, 05:46:49 PM »
you can't even say his name on this forum without most Americans telling the truth about how horrible he is

there you go

Tell that to Radiotube and midwestryder. They don't seem to understand that.

westsiderider323

« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2009, 09:22:59 PM »
ive gotten over the "fuck weezy" bullshit i just realized that C3 is pretty dope

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2009, 09:46:34 PM »
Yah, basically the best joint off the album, love this song!!!

Big B

« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2009, 06:04:50 AM »
That was probably my favorite song on the album. Only problem is when he attempts these dark songs he tends to just babble random weird shit to sound deep. Same with "Playing With Fire" all that "I smell somethin sizzlin, thats her pussy, so play with the pussy or play pussy" shit was just ridiculous.

lol

midwestryder

« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2009, 02:57:13 PM »

there you go

Tell that to Radiotube and midwestryder. They don't seem to understand that.
bullshit there is no truth .. please there is truth & facts.  not just opinion . that bullshit excuse of there is no "truth", just opinion. i go by facts & not stupid opinions at all. people who are from old school known all the facts & none of the new school does . the new school iis fool of idiots with opinions .the old school always speak fact because they know what is truely good & what really ia wack unlike the new school. radiotube is new school & only opinion . midwestryder is old school & only speak facts because he knows more then anybody from the new school ever will . midwestryder has experienced & that means he knows more then any new school fan or anybody who started listening in the late 90's or after .
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 04:14:30 PM by midwestryder »