Author Topic: America Today= Life Before the Prophet Muhammad  (Read 68 times)

infinite59

America Today= Life Before the Prophet Muhammad
« on: February 17, 2002, 03:03:29 PM »
The similarities in today's America, with that of the Arab world before the arrival of the prophet Muhammad are frightening.

Mecca Before the Prophet:

-Old age to the Pagan Arabs was blasphemous, frivilous, you were better off dead. Youth was cherished. A man entered old age, and entered depression simultaneously.

- It was all about you, your family, and protecting your territory. Expanding territory. Men fought, for no reason but for the fact that it was viewed as the ultimate display of masculinity, it made one feel powerful.

- Men believed in an ultimate power. A devine force. Because obviously something had to of created humans. But they made the Ungodly mistake of using false idols as their media for worship. They mistakingly rendered power upon false dieties: stars, superstition, goddesses, signs, etc.

American Culture Today:

-Look at todays society. It's all about the youth. We have adults acting like children. Kids don't want to grow up. The Poison of plastic surgery, tanning beads, lyposuction, is out of control in these times. But you can not defeat the hands of time. Man can not conquer God. We will soon die, like the millions that came before us.

- Gang warfare. Republicans, Democrats. Our country verse your country. Our hood vs. your hood. There is no unity. For unity can only be found in the oneness of God.

- Today, Americans worship they're cars, ice, jewelry, women, government, superstition. Ultimately this leads us astray, the path of the blind.

Trauma-san

Re: America Today= Life Before the Prophet Muhamma
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2002, 05:49:12 PM »
Hmmm... In church today, we studied a bible verse that talks about the end of time... and the state of the people's minds at the time.  I just thought I'd put it on here, it shows hope to me, and it talks about charity, which I feel is a big way to look into someone's heart.  

The master speaks :

Matthew 25:31-25:40

25:31
When the Son of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy angels with him, then shall he sit upon the throne of his glory:

25:32
And before him shall be gathered all nations: and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:

25:33
And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

25:34
Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

25:35
For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

25:36
Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

25:37
Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

25:38
When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

25:39
Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

25:40
And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

-----------------------------------------------------------

I take this to mean that there is nothign wrong with having cars, with being rich, with having a beautiful wife, etc. etc.  But when you ignore others that need while you have more than enough, that's a test of god's to see your heart, and how greedy you are.  

You're right about the unity of god.  The only time there can be peace, is when somebody's in charge, and there is no chance for Humanity's evilness to pervert something... With God as the way, everyone has just 1 choice; good (god) or evil (chaos, satan).  
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »