Author Topic: QD3 dropping OG Makaveli album 2morrow!!!!!!!!  (Read 4450 times)

woof

QD3 dropping OG Makaveli album 2morrow!!!!!!!!
« on: June 16, 2009, 07:04:40 AM »
FYI, I just found an original copy of the original Makaveli album, Tupac's version, his actual cd the way he wanted it. I'm gonna ustream it

I will stream it live on ustream soon. the mixes are bit different and the skits also. Def different track listing

I also have all my beats Pac was writing to in the last weeks, will do something special when I relaunch my site, forget about footage...

it's coming soon, I have so many exclusives, urban sites as you know them will feel the difference..hehe,

whew, gonna get some sleep, had to stay up to acknowledge Pac's day early. May post part of the original Makaveli album tomorrow, stay tuned

RoscoeOutlaw

Re: QD3 dropping OG Makaveli album 2morrow!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 07:09:26 AM »
that would be the bomb!!!!!! please QD3 i'm beggin u!!!!!!!!

joshtheBOSS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 07:09:48 AM »
FYI, I just found an original copy of the original Makaveli album, Tupac's version, his actual cd the way he wanted it. I'm gonna ustream it

I will stream it live on ustream soon. the mixes are bit different and the skits also. Def different track listing

I also have all my beats Pac was writing to in the last weeks, will do something special when I relaunch my site, forget about footage...

it's coming soon, I have so many exclusives, urban sites as you know them will feel the difference..hehe,

whew, gonna get some sleep, had to stay up to acknowledge Pac's day early. May post part of the original Makaveli album tomorrow, stay tuned

no comment till it will be aired.
tommorow he can forget what he said or it could be another BULL SHIT by dante or his groupies

joshtheBOSS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2009, 07:10:55 AM »

tommorow he can forget what he said or it could be another BULL SHIT by dante or his groupies

oh yeah and where is the source? everybody can write that, btw this thread was deleated in nm (the tupac) forum so it's bullshit i think

YoungCrookedI

« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2009, 07:11:07 AM »
damn are you serius???? can´t wait for that album, i hope in cdq format and all untagged.

woof

« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2009, 07:14:32 AM »

its NOT BS

take a look for yourself  http://twitter.com/qd3

woof

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2009, 07:16:07 AM »

oh yeah and where is the source? everybody can write that, btw this thread was deleated in nm (the tupac) forum so it's bullshit i think

http://twitter.com/qd3

joshtheBOSS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 07:25:33 AM »

http://twitter.com/qd3

oh ok, we will c, he promised alot of stuff so we should take this news with scope...

"May post part of the original Makaveli album tomorrow, stay tuned" it tells you everything... may but no necessarily. he know that everybody is waiting for unleaked shit so he probably post this part we all have since 97

but on the other hand....
Full Watch Ya Mouth OG ? :D
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 07:28:21 AM by joshtheBOSS »

RoscoeOutlaw

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 07:30:06 AM »
yeah he MAY drop PART of it. so all we can do is hope that he really drops some songs like friends, watch ya mouth, against all odds. thoses are the ones that most of us dont have.

joshtheBOSS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 07:36:18 AM »
yeah he MAY drop PART of it. so all we can do is hope that he really drops some songs like friends, watch ya mouth, against all odds. thoses are the ones that most of us dont have.

because of this WACK clip of watch ya mouth remix now i don't expecting to dl this track because this shit just break my taste

Blaqkout

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 07:36:48 AM »
ill wait till i see it. ive learned not to believe a lot of these promises  :-\

joshtheBOSS

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 07:40:49 AM »
ill wait till i see it. ive learned not to believe a lot of these promises  :-\

exactly!

and one more but most important question: when he gonna 'play' it on this ustream shit? i bet 1million peoples gonna listen to it and it will be cutting stream on every 20 sec

OG Snoopaveli

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 07:45:51 AM »
thx 4 info

2euce 7even

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 07:50:14 AM »
can´t believe it til i see/hear it. ;)

Davizz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Keep It Fonky
« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 07:54:07 AM »
If no one stops him, I'm sure he will post something, he's not your regular hip hop dude, he's a little bit more honest and intelligent.