Author Topic: DUBCNN: Daz Releases A Tribute Mixtape To Celebrate 2Pac's Birthday (Free DL)  (Read 1012 times)

Ryan4321

• Lil Geezy
its free.. its nothing special.. the Dj is annoying as hell..

Giesuz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Veterano
i heard it and its a joke, i won't complain but even for free i don't wanna have it. already deleted.

Portugoal

2Pac would turn around in his grave if he heard all the tags on this mixtape.

midwestryder

no he would not . 2pac would have done the same thing . . i have followed 2pacs career since digital undergrounds same song & from there his first album  .so i can tell you 2pac would not trip on tags at all on mixtape.

Big B

thx checked out it already, expected something better thio.

co-sign
really?

now, really?

funkkid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
gonna check it in a minute

Portugoal

no he would not . 2pac would have done the same thing . . i have followed 2pacs career since digital undergrounds same song & from there his first album  .so i can tell you 2pac would not trip on tags at all on mixtape.

Yeah, that makes you the one to say what he would have wanted to happen with his music. When Pac was alive not one song came out with DJ tags on them. If he could wake up right now the first thing he would do is rip Daz and Nik Bean for putting out this mixtape. Why is this fool called Nik Bean on it anyway? What the hell does he have to do with Pac?

BigEEE

• 'G'
pretty harsh reviews, i'll download it anyways, hopefully I wont be disappointed.

midwestryder

no he would not . 2pac would have done the same thing . . i have followed 2pacs career since digital undergrounds same song & from there his first album  .so i can tell you 2pac would not trip on tags at all on mixtape.

Yeah, that makes you the one to say what he would have wanted to happen with his music. When Pac was alive not one song came out with DJ tags on them. If he could wake up right now the first thing he would do is rip Daz and Nik Bean for putting out this mixtape. Why is this fool called Nik Bean on it anyway? What the hell does he have to do with Pac?
sorry but you are wrong , 2pac had songs with dj tags on it from mixtapes like ron g's .  2pac would not rip Daz and Nik Bean for putting out this mixtape.  i know 2pac a little better then you because one i am older then you & hardcore 2pac fan since same song. i also saw 2pac peform live unlike you.  i  used to have ron g mixtape with unreleased 2pac on it from the 90's but someone stole them & they were tagged . these ron g mixtapes came out when 2pac was alive.so 2pac would not trip on tags at all.why is nik bean on it because he is dj who put this mixtape out not daz . daz just help make it but daz did not put this out himself . most mixtapes are put out by dj's not artist like daz.

Okka

I'll check this out later, is it any good?

Big B

I'll check this out later, is it any good?
probably not.

Portugoal

no he would not . 2pac would have done the same thing . . i have followed 2pacs career since digital undergrounds same song & from there his first album  .so i can tell you 2pac would not trip on tags at all on mixtape.

sorry but you are wrong , 2pac had songs with dj tags on it from mixtapes like ron g's .  2pac would not rip Daz and Nik Bean for putting out this mixtape.  i know 2pac a little better then you because one i am older then you & hardcore 2pac fan since same song. i also saw 2pac peform live unlike you.  i  used to have ron g mixtape with unreleased 2pac on it from the 90's but someone stole them & they were tagged . these ron g mixtapes came out when 2pac was alive.so 2pac would not trip on tags at all.why is nik bean on it because he is dj who put this mixtape out not daz . daz just help make it but daz did not put this out himself . most mixtapes are put out by dj's not artist like daz.

You know 2Pac because you saw him perform live? hahaha :D

Big B

lol.

midwestryder

i know 2pac because i followed his whole career from the start & he was my idol .i i have seen eveything he did & have it on tape from when it was first shown.  i am old enough to say i know 2pac better then 98% of you fans on here .plus i ran in 2pac at gus's once. can anybody say that here ? i was teenager & just getting ready for my freshmen year of high school when 2pac's first album came out & i had it the first day unlike most of you.i bet you never saw 2pac perform. so shut up with that jealous crap.

Portugoal

i know 2pac because i followed his whole career from the start & he was my idol .i i have seen eveything he did & have it on tape from when it was first shown.  i am old enough to say i know 2pac better then 98% of you fans on here .plus i ran in 2pac at gus's once. can anybody say that here ?

You sound like a major 2Pac groupie.