Author Topic: [Video] Snippet of Slaughter House/M.O.P. collab off new album  (Read 649 times)

Elano

Re: [Video] Snippet of Slaughter House/M.O.P. collab off new album
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 01:38:41 AM »
Slaughterhouse is gonna be a big success i think.  I think the music will be fuckin sick and i think they will sell a good amount of records.
and then you'll wake up in a river of sweat  :D

Stinger

• Lil Geezy
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 04:30:35 AM »
Yup.  Thats them.  But we also have Shit with Slaughterhouse in the front and then because we are custom, people quote their lyrics on the back.  The one i see the most is with Royce being quoted "I'm the best rapper alive, lil waynes migraine, jay-z headache, touching everything the lead ain't"

These are some of them      http://www.zazzle.com/slaughterhousegear

Slaughterhouse is gonna be a big success i think.  I think the music will be fuckin sick and i think they will sell a good amount of records.  Where i work,  people always buy shirts about whatever is HOT/popular at the time.  And I been seeing Slaughterhouse t shirts sell like crazy. Pretty tight

What do the Slaughter House tees look like?

Damn they really used that grimey dead pig image lol

lol yeah, that shirt is on some REAL DOPE SHIT! 8)

Elano

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 04:48:29 AM »
some real dope shit  ::)

J.E.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 05:02:03 AM »
some real dope shit  ::)

We get it. You hate Slaughterhouse. Now move on.

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 05:29:35 AM »
LOL @ THIS HOMO-NIGGA "KRASMO" SHOWING UP IN EVERY THREAD ABOUT THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE WITH NOTHING TO SAY
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Elano

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 06:01:06 AM »
LOL @ THIS HOMO-NIGGA "KRASMO" SHOWING UP IN EVERY THREAD ABOUT THE SLAUGHTERHOUSE WITH NOTHING TO SAY

go touch your little penis in front of your giant posters of crooked I and gio budden.
and get the fuck out of here

OG Hack Wilson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 06:35:16 AM »
i don't have.....wait a minute, why do you even CARE about my penis size to begin with???   ::)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Jome

« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2009, 06:54:27 AM »

go touch your little penis in front of your giant posters of crooked I and gio budden.
and get the fuck out of here

Stop fucking up threads with this shit, or I will have no other choice than to issue a summer vacation.  :-X