Author Topic: Whats the latest on the GM bailout?  (Read 489 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Whats the latest on the GM bailout?
« on: June 08, 2009, 04:12:03 AM »
I heard something about GM filing for bankruptcy, so does this mean Obamas bailout is officially failing?

Honestly I haven't been keeping up with politics much these days, what's the latest?
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
Re: Whats the latest on the GM bailout?
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2009, 07:29:03 PM »
The filed for bankruptcy, but are still staying in business. The are getting rid of some of their models (H2 and Pontiac off the top of my head). And the bailouts were a failure the day they got passed.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2009, 09:09:33 PM »
HOMMIE
GM IS GONE....
I HAD GM SHARES SOLD THAT SHIT... FUCK GM... MAN
EITHER INVEST INTO fORD MOTOR COMPANY OR CONSIDER ASIAN CAR MARKET...
HINT HINT JAPAN 8)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 11:07:07 PM »
HOMMIE
GM IS GONE....
HINT HINT JAPAN 8)

Thanks for the info homie
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

ToOoOoN!!!

« Reply #4 on: June 09, 2009, 10:00:21 PM »
Pontiac is dead,hummer is sold to the chineese,saturn is sold to penskee automotive and saab i dont know! Www.caranddriver.com www.motortrend.com

J Bananas

« Reply #5 on: June 09, 2009, 11:12:01 PM »
HOMMIE
GM IS GONE....
HINT HINT JAPAN 8)

Shut the fuck up.

HOMMIE
GM IS GONE....
HINT HINT JAPAN 8)

Definitely listen to him.

The situation is, GM is only going to go ahead with Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, and GMC. All others are being discontinued or at the very least scaled back significantly or sold to foriegn automakers. It's received something like 16 Billion from the government, so that they can "circle the wagons", and concentrate on a more tightly knit string of vehicles, rather than spread out resources in to a bunch of giant shit canisters which we have come to expect from American automakers. I would NOT invest in Ford anytime soon, I would NOT do anything with my money for a while. You might as well find a nice CD account and let that shit sit, for you won't find very many lucrative leads on the market right now. If you want to stay on the market, invest in something like Apple, or if you wanna take a risk, I'd say invest in a firearms company like Smith and Wesson. Their worth doubled in a few months just with the announcement of Obama being elected, when he gets his second term in a few years, conservative paranoia will again drive up the demand for guns and ammo. Thats just me though, if you guys wanna listen some asshole who types in all caps and speaks ebonics, be my guest.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2009, 12:17:38 AM »
why invest ini cars when you can invest in medical.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2009, 07:12:31 PM »
you talkin about pharmaceuticals?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #8 on: June 11, 2009, 07:21:05 PM »
HOMMIE
GM IS GONE....
HINT HINT JAPAN 8)

Shut the fuck up.

HOMMIE
GM IS GONE....
HINT HINT JAPAN 8)

The situation is, GM is only going to go ahead with Chevrolet, Cadillac, Buick, and GMC. All others are being discontinued or at the very least scaled back significantly or sold to foriegn automakers. It's received something like 16 Billion from the government, so that they can "circle the wagons", and concentrate on a more tightly knit string of vehicles, rather than spread out resources in to a bunch of giant shit canisters which we have come to expect from American automakers. I would NOT invest in Ford anytime soon, I would NOT do anything with my money for a while. You might as well find a nice CD account and let that shit sit, for you won't find very many lucrative leads on the market right now. If you want to stay on the market, invest in something like Apple, or if you wanna take a risk, I'd say invest in a firearms company like Smith and Wesson. Their worth doubled in a few months just with the announcement of Obama being elected, when he gets his second term in a few years, conservative paranoia will again drive up the demand for guns and ammo. Thats just me though, if you guys wanna listen some asshole who types in all caps and speaks ebonics, be my guest.

hey listen asshole... you talk to much go suck a cock... if that don relax you...
when im in seattle again ill meet you at muckle shoot and smoke your bitch ass out...
then maybe i can show you how to be chilll
;) 8)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 01:27:57 AM »
yup medicine

y
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2009, 08:21:30 AM »
speaking of that have you seen MAPP PHARMACEUTICALS
THEY Claimed they had the cure for migraines...

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2009, 09:26:09 PM »
speaking of that have you seen MAPP PHARMACEUTICALS
THEY Claimed they had the cure for migraines...

not really. never heard of that.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2009, 01:45:57 AM »
like this spine flu came in... and caused vaccination companies stocks to go up...
its crazy... and it also in the long run will help raise the sales of american packaged and grown food...
because the mexico us border is now more strict...
 8)

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2009, 12:10:42 PM »
HOMMIE
GM IS GONE....
HINT HINT JAPAN 8)

Shut the fuck up.

HOMMIE
GM IS GONE....
HINT HINT JAPAN 8)

hey listen asshole... you talk to much go suck a cock... if that don relax you...
when im in seattle again ill meet you at muckle shoot and smoke your bitch ass out...
then maybe i can show you how to be chilll
;) 8)

I live in LA. I am chill. I'm trying to say things that are factual. I don't need you all in my girll talking about sucking cock and hanging out with me.