Author Topic: HAVE YOU EVER HIT ON A CHICK WAY OUT OF YER LEAGUE...  (Read 652 times)

universe

HAVE YOU EVER HIT ON A CHICK WAY OUT OF YER LEAGUE...
« on: June 17, 2009, 12:43:04 AM »
AND BEEN SUCCESSFUL...

HIGH SCHOOL
COLLEGE
AT THE GYM
DRIVING A BENTLEY, ASK HER IF SHE HAS ANY GREY POUPON?

Roccy

how it really goes down..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: HAVE YOU EVER HIT ON A CHICK WAY OUT OF YER LEAGUE...
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 01:18:57 AM »
lol No. You need to get your confidence up KAIN. Put it like this, if you were successful....she wasnt out of your league.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

universe

universe

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 01:38:59 AM »
lol No. You need to get your confidence up KAIN. Put it like this, if you were successful....she wasnt out of your league.

THERE'S A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN CONFIDENCE AND SEXUAL HARASSMENT BY SOME RANDOM MEXICAN DUDE.

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 01:39:50 AM »
No offense to Roccy but you know that girl was taking pictures with every swinging dick at the party that evening.

Roccy

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 01:46:33 AM »
No offense to Roccy but you know that girl was taking pictures with every swinging dick at the party that evening.

it is a rave after all,  ;) lol
how it really goes down..

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 02:12:00 AM »

And no offense, but she's not fine and looks fuckin stupid with those glasses on lol. Im not sayin you dont pull any fine females Roccy, but that aint one of em.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2009, 02:14:07 AM »
lol No.

yup, the ones ive pulled have never been "out of my league" lol What kind of a loser thinks he's beneath a female?

Wait, this one time I did fuck your sister...she was WAYYY out of my league. I cant believe I sank that low. I stopped drinkin after that though.  ;)

universe

« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2009, 02:19:01 AM »
lol No.

yup, the ones ive pulled have never been "out of my league" lol What kind of a loser thinks he's beneath a female?

Wait, this one time I did fuck your sister...she was WAYYY out of my league. I cant believe I sank that low. I stopped drinkin after that though.  ;)

LOL, ARE YOU TRYING TO OFFEND ME :laugh: BECAUSE IT'S NOT WORKING.

TRY MOMMA JOKES NEXT.

SO IT'S MY ASSUMPTION YOU'RE DATING AN 11 ?

« Reply #12 on: June 17, 2009, 02:21:40 AM »
lol No.

TRY MOMMA JOKES NEXT.

How old was Weezy when you first fell in love with him?

universe

« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2009, 02:25:33 AM »
lol No.

TRY MOMMA JOKES NEXT.

:sign_offtopic:

IF YOU ARE DATING A CHICK, I DOUBT SHE'S EVEN A 7.
YOU SEEM LIKE THE TYPE THAT WOULD SETTLE FOR LESS.

YOUR EXISTENCE IS FUTILE. YOUR PRESENCE IS IRRATIONAL.
YOUR MOM IS A WARRIOR.

« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2009, 10:58:08 AM »
lol No.

TRY MOMMA JOKES NEXT.

YOUR EXISTENCE IS FUTILE. YOUR PRESENCE IS IRRATIONAL.
YOUR MOM IS A WARRIOR.