Author Topic: HAVE YOU EVER HIT ON A CHICK WAY OUT OF YER LEAGUE...  (Read 642 times)

Roccy

Re: HAVE YOU EVER HIT ON A CHICK WAY OUT OF YER LEAGUE...
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2009, 11:35:59 AM »
No offense to Roccy but you know that girl was taking pictures with every swinging dick at the party that evening.

And no offense, but she's not fine and looks fuckin stupid with those glasses on lol.

first, I never claimed that she was fine. second, its a rave, a majority of girls are wearing dumb glasses like that. if you let something like that get in the way..then you must not like pussy enough.  ;)
how it really goes down..

Roccy

« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2009, 11:37:50 AM »
No offense to Roccy but you know that girl was taking pictures with every swinging dick at the party that evening.

And no offense, but she's not fine and looks fuckin stupid with those glasses on lol.

first, I never claimed that she was fine. second, its a rave, a majority of girls are wearing dumb glasses like that. if you let something like that get in the way..then you must not like pussy enough.  ;)

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2009, 12:15:10 PM »

The glasses wouldn't necessarily bother me, but the likelihood she has Hepatitis B or rabies does.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2009, 01:02:11 PM »
Rejection is part of the game. You just have to have confidence and a good sense of humor. I have been with a chick that should have damn won a humanitarian award and was gorgeous. Im not Brad Pitt but i still pulled it. I have had some hilarious epic failures like everyone else has though. lol

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2009, 01:15:31 PM »

a female hyena has a pussy, doesnt mean id look past the fact that she's a hyena cus of my love of pussy. lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Roccy

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2009, 01:21:05 PM »

first, I never claimed that she was fine. second, its a rave, a majority of girls are wearing dumb glasses like that. if you let something like that get in the way..then you must not like pussy enough.  ;)

a female hyena has a pussy, doesnt mean id look past the fact that she's a hyena cus of my love of pussy. lol

come on now..you know youd hit this.  ;)

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2009, 01:31:08 PM »

first, I never claimed that she was fine. second, its a rave, a majority of girls are wearing dumb glasses like that. if you let something like that get in the way..then you must not like pussy enough.  ;)

come on now..you know youd hit this.  ;)

u better talk to Sikotic, he's the pussy hound. lol

Kinda looks like that Nadya chick from back in the day, but with a shinier coat...and more ass...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sparegeez

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2009, 01:36:40 PM »
You shouldn't look at social classes when hitting on women, it'll show when you start talking to her if you see her above your class. Just stay confident and pretend the female is a bitch you already fucked

Sikotic™

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2009, 02:57:55 PM »

Kinda looks like that Nadya chick from back in the day, but with a shinier coat...and more ass...
Actually I would not fuck that hyena. Not because it is a hyena necessarily, but because female hyenas have dicks.

It's not functional, but it is still referred to as a pseudopenis. The female with the biggest pseudopenis basically runs shit in the hyena world. Here's photographic proof just so you muthafuckas don't think I'm as random and fucked up as motha nature:

Not the greatest picture, but look between the hind legs and, lo and behold, a female with a penis. Here's a better diagram distinguishing the male hyena dick fromt he female hyena dick:

My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2009, 04:09:06 PM »
that's fucked up son

Roccy

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2009, 04:40:41 PM »

come on now..you know youd hit this.  ;)

Actually I would not fuck that hyena. Not because it is a hyena necessarily, but because female hyenas have dicks.

but you shouldnt let that stop you. you might still enjoy it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2009, 05:02:44 PM »
You need to get your confidence up KAIN.

Money

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2009, 10:18:31 AM »

It's not functional, but it is still referred to as a pseudopenis. The female with the biggest pseudopenis basically runs shit in the hyena world. Here's photographic proof just so you muthafuckas don't think I'm as random and fucked up as motha nature:

Not the greatest picture, but look between the hind legs and, lo and behold, a female with a penis. Here's a better diagram distinguishing the male hyena dick fromt he female hyena dick:

Not sure if Im impressed, or a little bit shook at the fact that u know all of this.  Doesnt seem like something you learn in school....more so, discover on accident  :-\

universe

« Reply #28 on: June 18, 2009, 10:23:39 AM »
Money

LOL, YOU CLOWNS ARE UNREALISTIC.

BUT YES MONEY IS A FACTOR :D

I WAS ASKING A QUESTION, I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME OR YOU TO DO.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2009, 10:27:18 AM by KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN KAIN »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: June 18, 2009, 02:26:59 PM »
Money

LOL, YOU CLOWNS ARE UNREALISTIC.

BUT YES MONEY IS A FACTOR :D

I WAS ASKING A QUESTION, I DIDN'T SAY IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME OR YOU TO DO.

it's just that i never understood guys who saw certain chicks as "out of their league", thats all....LOL