SNOOP DOG
0 (0%)
KOBE BYRANT
1 (16.7%)
JASON KIDD
5 (83.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closes: November 01, 2036, 02:14:58 AM

Author Topic: WHO HAS THE UGLIEST KID(S) ? ? ?  (Read 528 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: WHO HAS THE UGLIEST KID(S) ? ? ?
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 10:26:36 AM »
eye dont see how snoops daughter is ugly? oh eye forgot she is dark so by people who are brainwashed by white supremacy she must be ugly. because dark doesnt = beautiful........... fuck out of here

I hear what yah sayin man. But sometimes ugly is just ugly lol. My wife aint THAT much lighter then her and nobody ever thinks she's ugly. Everybody say she looks like Foxy (the rapper, not Pam). In fact that was always her nickname out in ATL. Snoops daughter could be any color, and she'd be busted.  :-\
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

universe

« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 10:29:41 AM »
Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughter:

SHE MORE SCARY THAN UGLY :)

YOU KNOW JAY LENO GOT AT DEMI MOORE.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 10:38:54 AM »
eye dont see how snoops daughter is ugly? oh eye forgot she is dark so by people who are brainwashed by white supremacy she must be ugly. because dark doesnt = beautiful........... fuck out of here

I hear what yah sayin man. But sometimes ugly is just ugly lol. My wife aint THAT much lighter then her and nobody ever thinks she's ugly. Everybody say she looks like Foxy (the rapper, not Pam). In fact that was always her nickname out in ATL. Snoops daughter could be any color, and she'd be busted.  :-\
nah come on. you know if she was light yellow like Gina, from "Martin". everybody would be like oh how cute she is!

how the fuck she sooo ugly? only these devils run around with that mentality , now they got us Nubians thinking like them now. nah fuck that shit imagine if shit was reversed. the only way these devils would overstand from our point of view

HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 10:41:08 AM »
Bruce Willis and Demi Moore's daughter:

now this is ugly. for example look at that crooked ass, skinny nose. thin ass lips ........the list goes on
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

universe

« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 10:45:13 AM »

JOB, ONE CAN BE BLACK&BEAUTIFUL...I'M FROM AFRICA AND NOT BRAINWASHED LIKE MOST AFRICAN AMERICANS.

BUT SHE'S BLACK&UGLY LIKE THE MOTHER.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2009, 10:51:09 AM »

JOB, ONE CAN BE BLACK&BEAUTIFUL...I'M FROM AFRICA AND NOT BRAINWASHED LIKE MOST AFRICAN AMERICANS.

BUT SHE'S BLACK&UGLY LIKE THE MOTHER.
you know there are plenty of invaders that live in Africa? you think the mother is ugly? you trippin nigga........ she is beautiful and her sister is beautiful too.

so fuck you." - Pac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 12:13:16 PM »

nah come on. you know if she was light yellow like Gina, from "Martin". everybody would be like oh how cute she is!

Maybe so. Id think she was ugly no matter what her complexion lol. I was never too into Gina anyways.  She was fine for a minute. But Pam > Gina all day.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

J Bananas

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 12:39:54 PM »
lol danny ur so salty, just can't handle reality huh?

Muhfukka

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 01:43:22 PM »
i dont think snoops daughter is ugly. i mean im not looking at her lik i want to fuck her but if i saw her in public i wouldnt think "damn thats an ugly little girl"

Kool Beenz

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2009, 02:04:53 PM »
i dont think snoops daughter is ugly. i mean im not looking at her lik i want to fuck her but if i saw her in public i wouldnt think "damn thats an ugly little girl"

lol thats true

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2009, 06:00:50 PM »
well eye thought that should of been clear from the start. so clear you dont even have to address that. you got some secret fetish we , or at least parents in your el barrio should know about ese?

so fuck you." - Pac

Sikotic™

« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2009, 06:25:10 PM »
Snoop's wife isn't ugly. Their girl is probably just going through an awkward stage.....I hope lol. She's too young to judge anyways. If you look at a lot of people who are considered really attractive, a lot of them were scary ass looking kids too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Muhfukka

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2009, 10:51:04 PM »
well eye thought that should of been clear from the start. so clear you dont even have to address that. you got some secret fetish we , or at least parents in your el barrio should know about ese?
i was trying to explain that im not judging her looks in the way that id judge an older bitch's

J Bananas

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2009, 01:43:24 AM »
Snoop's wife isn't ugly. Their girl is probably just going through an awkward stage.....I hope lol. She's too young to judge anyways. If you look at a lot of people who are considered really attractive, a lot of them were scary ass looking kids too.

I don't think snoop has ever been considered attractive, I remember when I was young and my mom and me were in a record store, she saw him on the cover of a magazine ad flat out said, "he is one ugly dude". That stuck with me and taught me a valuable lesson: it's not about your bone structure, but the money in your wallet. Thanks mom.

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2009, 06:48:20 AM »
snoop's kids are not ugly nor is his wife don't know why any of the ppl listed are in the list any way none qualify as ugly

but if yall wanna go there

« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 06:55:09 AM by .:TimeLock:. »