Author Topic: -100 Karma + Fuck Yous...  (Read 1506 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re:-100 Karma + Fuck Yous...
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2002, 01:59:43 AM »
I just gave you one. Did it hurt that much. Come on, it does nothing dogg. Settle down and chill.

bez

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2002, 11:17:55 AM »
no need lad, just no need.  I have had arguements with you in the past but I dont waist my time doign this karma thing, I have given you 1 prop for sumit or other and I gave you the 100th diss, you cause you where on 99.  

I dont vote for you on the hour, you aint worth my time lad.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2002, 08:04:16 PM »
Hey you idiots...Why are u taking this seriously...It was supposed to be a joke...U know like when u reach a certain amount of posts, u give shout outs...I thought it would be pretty funny to do the opposite of that...God damn, lighten up...PeACe

MidnightPills

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2002, 08:37:11 PM »
you see NIK... you made the mistake of making this thread..... people are not that fond of you... and my question is... why would you stick around after what they have been doing to you??? you are also putting blaim on others... when everytime i come across your SN i diss is only because you are a annoying little brat in my eyes.... who stomps there feet... holds their breathe till they get what they want.... you cant make people like NIK.... they have to already respect you.......... sheeesh kid grow the fuck up.... i dont give a damn about that karma shit... and who ever dissed me had their reason.... and i am not going to question it.....................

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2002, 08:40:21 PM »
Hey you idiots...Why are u taking this seriously...It was supposed to be a joke...U know like when u reach a certain amount of posts, u give shout outs...I thought it would be pretty funny to do the opposite of that...God damn, lighten up...PeACe
or maybe u found out a lot more people hate u than u actually think so now ur tryin to make light of tha situation.  an if u were jokin why did u find it so necessary to rip me an sub-z apart

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2002, 08:55:03 PM »
you see NIK... you made the mistake of making this thread..... people are not that fond of you... and my question is... why would you stick around after what they have been doing to you??? you are also putting blaim on others... when everytime i come across your SN i diss is only because you are a annoying little brat in my eyes.... who stomps there feet... holds their breathe till they get what they want.... you cant make people like NIK.... they have to already respect you.......... sheeesh kid grow the fuck up.... i dont give a damn about that karma shit... and who ever dissed me had their reason.... and i am not going to question it.....................

Hey cow...Don't talk to me, and stay out of my threads...Oh, and Remember who started...

or maybe u found out a lot more people hate u than u actually think so now ur tryin to make light of tha situation.  an if u were jokin why did u find it so necessary to rip me an sub-z apart

Cuz u guys are faggots...

MidnightPills

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2002, 08:59:32 PM »
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [7:53 PM]:  stay out of my threads u cow
 PinkTowelGirl [7:53 PM]:  LOL what are you going to do about it?
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [7:53 PM]:  nothing
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [7:53 PM]:  but humilate u
 PinkTowelGirl [7:54 PM]:  child please
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [7:54 PM]:  obese lady please
 PinkTowelGirl [7:54 PM]:  go ahead say what you willl i am not the one with one million bad karma marked against me
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [7:55 PM]:  oh wow...Tom and his friends marked me with bad karma
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [7:55 PM]:  I am ashamed
 PinkTowelGirl [7:56 PM]:  kid please

CHILD PLEASE... just quit making yourself look stupid.....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2002, 09:11:18 PM »
DEEEEzzzz NuTz [7:53 PM]:  stay out of my threads u cow
 PinkTowelGirl [7:53 PM]:  LOL what are you going to do about it?
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [7:53 PM]:  nothing
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [7:53 PM]:  but humilate u
 PinkTowelGirl [7:54 PM]:  child please
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [7:54 PM]:  obese lady please
 PinkTowelGirl [7:54 PM]:  go ahead say what you willl i am not the one with one million bad karma marked against me
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [7:55 PM]:  oh wow...Tom and his friends marked me with bad karma
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz [7:55 PM]:  I am ashamed
 PinkTowelGirl [7:56 PM]:  kid please

CHILD PLEASE... just quit making yourself look stupid.....

and what is your point?

MidnightPills

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2002, 09:14:37 PM »
lol@ you telling me to say out of your thraed... what are you going to do NIK? call the cops.... hold your breathe till you turn blue??? run to you mommy?? what are you going to do about it NIK....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2002, 10:14:57 PM »
lol@ you telling me to say out of your thraed... what are you going to do NIK? call the cops.... hold your breathe till you turn blue??? run to you mommy?? what are you going to do about it NIK....

No, I'm gunna pop u with a needle...

MidnightPills

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2002, 10:18:18 PM »

No, I'm gunna pop u with a needle...

and how are you going to get over here?? on your bike?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2002, 11:01:24 PM »
Leave him. He realized he has no internet friends like in real life. I feel for you man, I pray for your well being.

bez

« Reply #27 on: October 22, 2002, 11:13:01 AM »
Bez clicks on Ashanti's new track Happy and tries not to resort to the pety argueing like the other members have.

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #28 on: October 22, 2002, 01:13:37 PM »
Leave him. He realized he has no internet friends like in real life. I feel for you man, I pray for your well being.

hahahaha funny shyt but anywayz, y does everybody hate NIK wut did he ever do to u? i could name 2 reazonz to hate him too but i put that shyt behind me and jus mind my own buizness, so y cant ya'll? i think yall are jus using NIK for sum1 to make fun of i mean i see yall'z theads and its funny when u amke fun of him but ya'll are jus being bullyz i eman im in 8th grade and im 13 and i see this shyt all tha time in reall lyfe ya'll are jus being an ass to him so u can have sumbody to make fun of. wut did he really do to ya'll? im not taking sidez cuzz i know NIK can be an ass cuzz ive talked to him before and he started off being an ass but he endz up being and OK person so tell me wut he did u to get ya'll so pissed yall have to picc on him? im out!!!

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: October 22, 2002, 01:44:52 PM »
to be honest, i didnt give you 1 positive or negative karma....
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll