Author Topic: -100 Karma + Fuck Yous...  (Read 1482 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

-100 Karma + Fuck Yous...
« on: October 20, 2002, 06:42:30 PM »
I have finally reached -100 Karma (it took what, less than a week?)...And now for my fuck you's...

Tom and Sub-Z: The two Racist, Elementry school, Sick and twisted, Immature nerds, who have no other friends besides the ones on WCC...I know you two gave me at least half of my bad Karma...

Murrow: The dude who makes threads about me...I dunno why you're obsessed with me, but whatever it is, please get off my nuts...

Doggy: U had to give me at least 1 of my bad Karmas...I know you're down with the Elemntry crew (aka Tom and Sub Z)...I think u should stay away from them...Other than that, you're cool...

Tech: The Anti-Semetic Afghan dude...He gave me some negetive Karma.

Overseer: I know for a fact u dissed me more than a few times...Plus u moved the "Nexus Single" thread twice for no apparent reason other than 'you hate me'...

Bez: Yeah, sure we settled our little beef, but I know u diss me on the hour...

Jome: The fake Xzibit fan...You gave me at least 10 disses...

Blade: We're cool, but I can put money on it that u dissed me at least once...

I know theres more I'm forgetting, but these are the main ones...Fuck, it woulda been easier to just say who doesn't hate me...LoL
« Last Edit: October 20, 2002, 06:46:04 PM by Now_I_Know »

budsmokeronly

Re:-100 Karma + Fuck Yous...
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2002, 06:46:23 PM »
everyone read my post in the karma thread

JAE

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2002, 06:57:21 PM »
At least you have +11. I dont even have that much. And Im the most beloved on the board. :D

Murrow

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2002, 07:10:02 PM »
Might as well say everyone; 1 for every member here.  LoL  I don't even have time to give you a - each day like many do.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2002, 07:10:25 PM by Murrow »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2002, 07:12:14 PM »
Might as well say everyone; 1 for every member here.  LoL  I don't even have time to give you a - each day like many do.

By every member, you mean every childish member, correct?

Cuz I got 11 props, I wonder who those are from...?

The moral of the story is, you're a gay rock fan...The End...

Murrow

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2002, 07:23:36 PM »

Oh man.  I'm not gonna keep typing knew shit to try and shut you up.  BUT; you respect Trauma right?  You are basically calling that him too because he loves rock too, and rap as well.

Re-Read this...

Hahahahaahahahahahahaha.  JUST TO SHOW HOW YOU THINK THINK  AND ACT LIKE A MIDDLE SCHOOLER.  People who are mature haven't used those lables since middle school.  Just shows how you are the most immature idiot on this board.  You don't know me, so stop trying to make things up about who I am just because of stuff I say that isn't based on your personal life.  It is about what you do hear.  I don't make stuff up, you do.  So stop trying to write a fiction novel about me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2002, 07:27:11 PM »

Oh man.  I'm not gonna keep typing knew shit to try and shut you up.  BUT; you respect Trauma right?  You are basically calling that him too because he loves rock too, and rap as well.

Re-Read this...

Hahahahaahahahahahahaha.  JUST TO SHOW HOW YOU THINK THINK  AND ACT LIKE A MIDDLE SCHOOLER.  People who are mature haven't used those lables since middle school.  Just shows how you are the most immature idiot on this board.  You don't know me, so stop trying to make things up about who I am just because of stuff I say that isn't based on your personal life.  It is about what you do hear.  I don't make stuff up, you do.  So stop trying to write a fiction novel about me.

Trauma knows his rock...Hes not a homosexual, bandwaggon, dickriding, traitor rock-fan like somone who has a user name that starts with an M and ends with a W...

Murrow

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2002, 07:29:39 PM »

Re-Read this...

Trauma knows his rock...Hes not a homosexual, bandwaggon, dickriding, traitor rock-fan like somone who has a user name that starts with an M and ends with a W...

Yea.  Okay, you can say that since you don't even listen to hip-hop cause your scared of being a "skater."  LOL

Man, I love being called rock lover, keep doing it.  

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2002, 07:33:08 PM »
wow,  truly sad.  u kno whats funny,  i gave u like 4 negatives,  lol i work 35 hours a week nik.   so i cant sit at tha computer every of tha day like u.  an trust me i kno a few more people that really hate you on this board.  an i have one question for you.  u said that i come on tha internet to feel an act cool.  if i felt so cool when i came online why do i always put myself down for.  yea nik,  seer ban this fag,  please

Murrow

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2002, 07:34:40 PM »
wow,  truly sad.  u kno whats funny,  i gave u like 4 negatives,  lol i work 35 hours a week nik.   so i cant sit at tha computer every of tha day like u.  an trust me i kno a few more people that really hate you on this board.  an i have one question for you.  u said that i come on tha internet to feel an act cool.  if i felt so cool when i came online why do i always put myself down for.  yea nik,  seer ban this fag,  please

LOL...ban him.  That may lead to suicide...that is pushing it.

Sub-Z

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2002, 07:57:27 PM »
i only gave u 1 bad karma,and i can almost gurantee youve givin me at least 1,guess that makes you childish as well you fruity jew

Jome

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2002, 07:58:54 PM »
Jome: The fake Xzibit fan...You gave me at least 10 disses...

It's on now bitch.
How am I a fake Xzibit-fan?

* I own all his 4 albums OG, and the DVD
* I check every remix/track he is on
* I made a thread containing everything Xzibit has done in his career

You on the other side:
* Nothing
* Runnin off at the mouth with fake rumours, that Dr.Dre produced most of MVM, etc.

Doggystylin

« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2002, 08:41:17 PM »
to be honest, i didnt give you 1 positive or negative karma....

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2002, 08:45:37 PM »
to be honest, i didnt give you 1 positive or negative karma....

Well if u didnt, than i take that back, but I cant be sure...

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2002, 01:24:31 AM »
hang on.... you asked people to diss you!