Author Topic: do i look like i jerk too much  (Read 3023 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: do i look like i jerk too much
« Reply #105 on: June 19, 2009, 06:48:00 PM »
they are from the hood, you dumb bitch...i know every single one of 'em. LOL.

they spend money on raves cuz they know theres good pussy in it.

idiot.

we need this dubcc picnic so i can meet you and your "hood" friends LOL!

Seriously LOL. I still remember when you used to pretend like you were a blood on this site. I would love to laugh in person about that :laugh: :-X

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #106 on: June 19, 2009, 06:52:19 PM »
and btw, my "Woodland Hills upbringing" is also not what you like to believe, you stupid fool...my school, Taft High, might as well have been the hood. not that it's something good, but this lil "Leave It To Beaver" shit your punkass is envisioning is ridiculously ignorant, gaygo.
ahahaha..i've seen taft, it is very nice, and in a wonderful neighborhood. maybe the gas station nearby gives off the thrill of urban living though...

on a side note, my friends' parents met at taft and have been married for about 30 years now. elior you better make an honest woman out of tubby mctubs.it could be something special.

LOL...it is a wonderful neighborhood, no doubt. it's in woodland muthafuckin hills, what you think?...but more than half the kids are bussed in from all different hoods, which results in a lot of shit goin down. i'd say most the school had to be from the inner city. plus, i kicked it with the basketball team...cant really say there were many squares on our squad...Jordan Farmar and I were the only kids on the team from woodland hills...go figure :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #107 on: June 19, 2009, 06:53:34 PM »
i dont get why people try to find ways to make it seem like where they live is "hood" haha. if they really lived somewhere like that they wouldnt think its that cool

like i said, i dont think it's cool at all, but the people tryna act like life out here is on some "brady bunch" shit really needa check themselves LOL

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #108 on: June 19, 2009, 06:55:02 PM »

idiot.

Seriously LOL. I still remember when you used to pretend like you were a blood on this site. I would love to laugh in person about that :laugh: :-X

Never pretended. And your scary ass would straiten up with 90% of this board if u met them lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #109 on: June 19, 2009, 06:55:08 PM »
i dont get why people try to find ways to make it seem like where they live is "hood" haha. if they really lived somewhere like that they wouldnt think its that cool

Or even worse, they admit to living in a pussy little beaver cleaver neighborhood, but still desire street cred so they claim their high school has minorities bussed over, which through proximity, means they are tougher for manning up and being in the presence of those blacks and mexicans, who must bring toil and trouble with them or something of that nature.

when you kick it with a certain group of people you tend to adapt in one way or another...doesnt mean im a gangbanger or something, but thats the type of people i was around in high school. nothing to brag or gloat over, but you fools are bringin this up, not me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #110 on: June 19, 2009, 06:56:00 PM »

idiot.

Never pretended. And your scary ass would straiten up with 90% of this board if u met them lol

right...then come meet me and see if I "straighten up"...LOL. on my life id clown you for actin like a blood in the past LMAO

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #111 on: June 19, 2009, 06:57:16 PM »
Even I'm more hood

LMFAO

all those dudes are from the hood, on everything....and you make Steve Urkel look hood, so please never say that. LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #112 on: June 19, 2009, 06:59:07 PM »

idiot.
Wait....so they're paying INDIRECTLY for pussy? That's worse than picking up a ho on Sepulveda LOL.

But look, even though most of my homies (all from the suburbs of course) have been to raves and told me all about it, I guess it really is unfair for me to judge the shit without actually attending one (I almost did a year or two ago but had other plans).

Next rave I hear of I will be down to go to if I'm free from work that night or the following day. I put it on my grandma's grave.

hell yea 8)

but everyone indirectly pays for pussy, though, so that was a pretty dumb statement...whether you pay entrance to club cuz you wanna get laid or you take a bitch out to dinner and a movie, you're payin for that shit. so that comment was pretty stupid of you, sikotic. LOL.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #113 on: June 19, 2009, 07:00:09 PM »
LMAO @ those dudes being form the hood.

Even I'm more hood than them.

lol they look like weenies. but everybody goes to raves, its like your going to a strip bar/club. its not something normal people do everyday but everybody goes there atleast once or twice. and theres lotta $$$ to be made there u can probaly flip a boat for 20 a pop to some desperate or ill-informed motha fuckas if ur lucky.

yup...definitely lota dealers at raves as well.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #114 on: June 19, 2009, 07:02:05 PM »
wow..I didn't even know daygo was that ignorant.

Your association with the Suburb Hoodstar NIK hurts your credibility lol. I dont have a beef with you. I just like to give a NIK a hard time cus he has such difficulty seeing how people really view him. 

one last time, i could give a shit less about how internet nerds view me...it is what it is. we can stay lettin u know the deal, but that doesnt bother us...makes us think you guys are bitter and dumb as fuck, if anything.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #115 on: June 19, 2009, 07:13:41 PM »
what happened to the picnic?? id be down.

all you older niggas makin money better smoke the youngns out  8)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #116 on: June 19, 2009, 07:18:31 PM »

idiot.

right...then come meet me and see if I "straighten up"...LOL. on my life id clown you for actin like a blood in the past LMAO

Im gonna drive up to your fuckin suburb ass Woodland Hills neighborhood to see your spoiled ass and thinkin I WONT end up in jail? lol yeah right.  Like I said, i got a daughter to think about. Im a different person now then I was then, and real shit I probably wouldnt even do shit to u right now. I was on some fucked up in the head gangsta shit back then cus thats how my circle was. I mighta been rollin with the wrong muthafuckas, but I aint never claimed a set on here and u know it dummy.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #117 on: June 19, 2009, 07:39:09 PM »

idiot.

Im gonna drive up to your fuckin suburb ass Woodland Hills neighborhood to see your spoiled ass and thinkin I WONT end up in jail? lol yeah right.  Like I said, i got a daughter to think about. Im a different person now then I was then, and real shit I probably wouldnt even do shit to u right now. I was on some fucked up in the head gangsta shit back then cus thats how my circle was. I mighta been rollin with the wrong muthafuckas, but I aint never claimed a set on here and u know it dummy.

LMFAO

Roccy

« Reply #118 on: June 19, 2009, 07:41:39 PM »

idiot.

come on man, youre one paranoid ass ex-gangsta.

lol..hit me up when youre in the LA area though, on the real. just to kick it, an play some ball.
how it really goes down..

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #119 on: June 19, 2009, 07:43:08 PM »

idiot.

you got a young beautiful princess to raise and need a father in her life. stay wise and civilized.
eye dont know whats going on between you and NIK. eye think you both are cool. you feel me
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac