Author Topic: do i look like i jerk too much  (Read 3020 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: do i look like i jerk too much
« Reply #120 on: June 19, 2009, 07:47:01 PM »
they are from the hood, you dumb bitch...i know every single one of 'em. LOL.

they spend money on raves cuz they know theres good pussy in it.

idiot.

we need this dubcc picnic so i can meet you and your "hood" friends LOL!

Seriously LOL. I still remember when you used to pretend like you were a blood on this site. I would love to laugh in person about that :laugh: :-X

Never pretended. And your scary ass would straiten up with 90% of this board if u met them lol

right...then come meet me and see if I "straighten up"...LOL. on my life id clown you for actin like a blood in the past LMAO

Im gonna drive up to your fuckin suburb ass Woodland Hills neighborhood to see your spoiled ass and thinkin I WONT end up in jail? lol yeah right.  Like I said, i got a daughter to think about. Im a different person now then I was then, and real shit I probably wouldnt even do shit to u right now. I was on some fucked up in the head gangsta shit back then cus thats how my circle was. I mighta been rollin with the wrong muthafuckas, but I aint never claimed a set on here and u know it dummy.

come on man, youre one paranoid ass ex-gangsta.

lol..hit me up when youre in the LA area though, on the real. just to kick it, an play some ball.

Ay, im hella peaceful these days lol. I really dont wanna deal with none of the bullshit from before. But how am I paranoid?  Cus I know if I went up there into a suburb, and fucked with some rich Jewish internet nerd, i would end up locked up? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #121 on: June 19, 2009, 07:51:16 PM »

idiot.

Seriously LOL. I still remember when you used to pretend like you were a blood on this site. I would love to laugh in person about that :laugh: :-X

Never pretended. And your scary ass would straiten up with 90% of this board if u met them lol

right...then come meet me and see if I "straighten up"...LOL. on my life id clown you for actin like a blood in the past LMAO

Im gonna drive up to your fuckin suburb ass Woodland Hills neighborhood to see your spoiled ass and thinkin I WONT end up in jail? lol yeah right.  Like I said, i got a daughter to think about. Im a different person now then I was then, and real shit I probably wouldnt even do shit to u right now. I was on some fucked up in the head gangsta shit back then cus thats how my circle was. I mighta been rollin with the wrong muthafuckas, but I aint never claimed a set on here and u know it dummy.
you got a young beautiful princess to raise and need a father in her life. stay wise and civilized.
eye dont know whats going on between you and NIK. eye think you both are cool. you feel me

Naw man, i would never compromise my daughter over some silly internet shit lol.  Theres a reason I live where I live now and not in the hood.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #122 on: June 19, 2009, 07:53:49 PM »

idiot.

you got a young beautiful princess to raise and need a father in her life. stay wise and civilized.
eye dont know whats going on between you and NIK. eye think you both are cool. you feel me

Naw man, i would never compromise my daughter over some silly internet shit lol.  Theres a reason I live where I live now and not in the hood.
no doubt because you know how niggas get. they be all cool and all but just the little shit and boom....its all down hill
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Sparegeez

« Reply #123 on: June 19, 2009, 07:54:19 PM »
Lets all go jack off now to release our testosterone.

Roccy

« Reply #124 on: June 19, 2009, 08:13:33 PM »

idiot.

lol..hit me up when youre in the LA area though, on the real. just to kick it, an play some ball.

Ay, im hella peaceful these days lol. I really dont wanna deal with none of the bullshit from before. But how am I paranoid?  Cus I know if I went up there into a suburb, and fucked with some rich Jewish internet nerd, i would end up locked up? lol

maan, come on now, aint no one gonna fuck with you. we all know you wont be as ignorant in person, youd probably be a chill dude.
how it really goes down..

« Reply #125 on: June 19, 2009, 08:32:27 PM »
Lets all go jack off now to release our testosterone.

(no homo)

Sikotic™

« Reply #126 on: June 19, 2009, 08:51:00 PM »
hell yea 8)

but everyone indirectly pays for pussy, though, so that was a pretty dumb statement...whether you pay entrance to club cuz you wanna get laid or you take a bitch out to dinner and a movie, you're payin for that shit. so that comment was pretty stupid of you, sikotic. LOL.
C'mon NIK, I know you're better than this. Paying for access to chicks you could potentially fuck is not the same as taking a girl out with her attention entirely on you. The possibilities of fucking her are much higher taking the girl out. It's fact. You know it and I know it.

Now when is the next rave so I can fit that shit in my schedule.

Even I'm more hood

LMFAO

all those dudes are from the hood, on everything....and you make Steve Urkel look hood, so please never say that. LOL.
OK, just don't get shanked by one of those crips that get bussed in from Inglewood to Woodland Hills. Acting like nobody else had kids bussed in from LA to their high school. I had cousins that went to Taft. That school is about as ghetto as walking through the Topanga Canyon Mall on a Tuesday afternoon lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #127 on: June 19, 2009, 08:56:52 PM »
hell yea 8)

but everyone indirectly pays for pussy, though, so that was a pretty dumb statement...whether you pay entrance to club cuz you wanna get laid or you take a bitch out to dinner and a movie, you're payin for that shit. so that comment was pretty stupid of you, sikotic. LOL.
C'mon NIK, I know you're better than this. Paying for access to chicks you could potentially fuck is not the same as taking a girl out with her attention entirely on you. The possibilities of fucking her are much higher taking the girl out. It's fact. You know it and I know it.

Even I'm more hood

LMFAO

all those dudes are from the hood, on everything....and you make Steve Urkel look hood, so please never say that. LOL.
OK, just don't get shanked by one of those crips that get bussed in from Inglewood to Woodland Hills. Acting like nobody else had kids bussed in from LA to their high school. I had cousins that went to Taft. That school is about as ghetto as walking through the Topanga Canyon Mall on a Tuesday afternoon lol

Dunno what Topanga Canyon Mall is...but it sounds funny enough...

Sikotic™

« Reply #128 on: June 19, 2009, 09:24:07 PM »
I went there one time and they got a sushi bar in their food court. Need I say more? lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #129 on: June 19, 2009, 09:52:26 PM »

idiot.

ive never seen a chinese guy call out a jew. LOL...first time for everything.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #130 on: June 19, 2009, 10:00:32 PM »
hell yea 8)

Even I'm more hood

LMFAO

a rave is not a potential fuck, bro...LOL. if you go to a rave with the mindset of getting pussy that night, it's a sure thing. beatage possibilities=HIGHER THAN ANYWHERE ELSE

and yea...all schools have bussing within the lausd system, which is why going to school in a suburb is not exactly like going to the mall in a suburb, if u know what i mean...especially in Taft, since we had the best athletic system in the school district, and all them athletes from the hood came out here to try and make it. didnt realize the topanga plaza had sets, though. LOL.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 10:03:04 PM by Now_I_Know »

« Reply #131 on: June 19, 2009, 10:02:02 PM »

idiot.

Whos chinese?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #132 on: June 19, 2009, 10:03:54 PM »

idiot.

Whos chinese?

you're not chinese? damn, i must be off...you're one of those fools with a small dick...........it definitely shows.

« Reply #133 on: June 19, 2009, 10:06:38 PM »

idiot.

Whos chinese?

you're not chinese? damn, i must be off...you're one of those fools with a small dick...........it definitely shows.

LOL! Cus Jews are known for their big dicks...

I dont really make it a point to keep up on dick statistics...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #134 on: June 19, 2009, 10:17:03 PM »

idiot.

Im gonna drive up to your fuckin suburb ass Woodland Hills neighborhood to see your spoiled ass and thinkin I WONT end up in jail? lol yeah right.  Like I said, i got a daughter to think about. Im a different person now then I was then, and real shit I probably wouldnt even do shit to u right now. I was on some fucked up in the head gangsta shit back then cus thats how my circle was. I mighta been rollin with the wrong muthafuckas, but I aint never claimed a set on here and u know it dummy.

Ay, im hella peaceful these days lol. I really dont wanna deal with none of the bullshit from before. But how am I paranoid?  Cus I know if I went up there into a suburb, and fucked with some rich Jewish internet nerd, i would end up locked up? lol

Whos chinese?

LOL! Cus Jews are known for their big dicks...

I dont really make it a point to keep up on dick statistics...

actually, yea...LOL. Jews/Israelis ARE known for havin big dicks....it's not only the noses. and even if it just so happened that we werent known for being large, were definitely not known for being small like your peoples. :D

you cant hide it, man...it shows in the way u act.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 10:26:50 PM by Now_I_Know »