Author Topic: do i look like i jerk too much  (Read 2920 times)

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: do i look like i jerk too much
« Reply #135 on: June 19, 2009, 10:46:02 PM »
they are from the hood, you dumb bitch...i know every single one of 'em. LOL.

they spend money on raves cuz they know theres good pussy in it.

idiot.

we need this dubcc picnic so i can meet you and your "hood" friends LOL!

Seriously LOL. I still remember when you used to pretend like you were a blood on this site. I would love to laugh in person about that :laugh: :-X

Never pretended. And your scary ass would straiten up with 90% of this board if u met them lol

right...then come meet me and see if I "straighten up"...LOL. on my life id clown you for actin like a blood in the past LMAO

Im gonna drive up to your fuckin suburb ass Woodland Hills neighborhood to see your spoiled ass and thinkin I WONT end up in jail? lol yeah right.  Like I said, i got a daughter to think about. Im a different person now then I was then, and real shit I probably wouldnt even do shit to u right now. I was on some fucked up in the head gangsta shit back then cus thats how my circle was. I mighta been rollin with the wrong muthafuckas, but I aint never claimed a set on here and u know it dummy.

come on man, youre one paranoid ass ex-gangsta.

lol..hit me up when youre in the LA area though, on the real. just to kick it, an play some ball.

Ay, im hella peaceful these days lol. I really dont wanna deal with none of the bullshit from before. But how am I paranoid?  Cus I know if I went up there into a suburb, and fucked with some rich Jewish internet nerd, i would end up locked up? lol

ive never seen a chinese guy call out a jew. LOL...first time for everything.

Whos chinese?

you're not chinese? damn, i must be off...you're one of those fools with a small dick...........it definitely shows.

LOL! Cus Jews are known for their big dicks...

I dont really make it a point to keep up on dick statistics...

actually, yea...LOL. Jews/Israelis ARE known for havin big dicks....it's not only the noses. and even if it just so happened that we werent known for being large, were definitely not known for being small like your peoples. :D

you cant hide it, man...it shows in the way u act.

you keep tellin yourself that. And lol@ the way i act. Youre the most insecure kid on the forum. You think proving that your a message board legend will somehow validate you.  When people on a message board look at u as a fuckin loser, I can only imagine the kind of loser you are in real life lol. 
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #136 on: June 20, 2009, 01:18:21 AM »

a rave is not a potential fuck, bro...LOL. if you go to a rave with the mindset of getting pussy that night, it's a sure thing. beatage possibilities=HIGHER THAN ANYWHERE ELSE

Not in to the whole date rape scene. I like to get into a girl's walls when she's still in a proper mind state but hey, pussy is pussy so I can't be mad at ya.

and yes, there are more people in the topanga mall that are more likely to claim a set than in taft high. That's why I work in Pacoima where its way safer and not that area.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #137 on: June 20, 2009, 10:46:19 AM »
My highschool was like 80% big ass rednecks and i guarantee it was more hood than your gay little high school. oh wait, i forgot your definition of hood is black people.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #138 on: June 20, 2009, 10:50:01 AM »
My highschool was like 80% big ass rednecks and i guarantee it was more hood than your gay little high school. oh wait, i forgot your definition of hood is black people.
everybody knows that already
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #139 on: June 20, 2009, 10:51:38 AM »
I hope some day JOB stumbles in to redneck territory by himself and gets a redneck ass whooping

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #140 on: June 20, 2009, 10:57:16 AM »
I hope some day JOB stumbles in to redneck territory by himself and gets a redneck ass whooping
hahahaha someone mad. your rap career aint takin off like you thought it would em'?
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #141 on: June 20, 2009, 11:34:34 AM »
damn cuz of his the racist remarks?

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Big B

« Reply #142 on: June 20, 2009, 07:43:05 PM »
lol.

damn cuz of his the racist remarks?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #143 on: June 20, 2009, 08:50:38 PM »
they are from the hood, you dumb bitch...i know every single one of 'em. LOL.

they spend money on raves cuz they know theres good pussy in it.

idiot.

we need this dubcc picnic so i can meet you and your "hood" friends LOL!

Seriously LOL. I still remember when you used to pretend like you were a blood on this site. I would love to laugh in person about that :laugh: :-X

Never pretended. And your scary ass would straiten up with 90% of this board if u met them lol

right...then come meet me and see if I "straighten up"...LOL. on my life id clown you for actin like a blood in the past LMAO

Im gonna drive up to your fuckin suburb ass Woodland Hills neighborhood to see your spoiled ass and thinkin I WONT end up in jail? lol yeah right.  Like I said, i got a daughter to think about. Im a different person now then I was then, and real shit I probably wouldnt even do shit to u right now. I was on some fucked up in the head gangsta shit back then cus thats how my circle was. I mighta been rollin with the wrong muthafuckas, but I aint never claimed a set on here and u know it dummy.

come on man, youre one paranoid ass ex-gangsta.

lol..hit me up when youre in the LA area though, on the real. just to kick it, an play some ball.

Ay, im hella peaceful these days lol. I really dont wanna deal with none of the bullshit from before. But how am I paranoid?  Cus I know if I went up there into a suburb, and fucked with some rich Jewish internet nerd, i would end up locked up? lol

ive never seen a chinese guy call out a jew. LOL...first time for everything.

Whos chinese?

you're not chinese? damn, i must be off...you're one of those fools with a small dick...........it definitely shows.

LOL! Cus Jews are known for their big dicks...

I dont really make it a point to keep up on dick statistics...

actually, yea...LOL. Jews/Israelis ARE known for havin big dicks....it's not only the noses. and even if it just so happened that we werent known for being large, were definitely not known for being small like your peoples. :D

you cant hide it, man...it shows in the way u act.

you keep tellin yourself that. And lol@ the way i act. Youre the most insecure kid on the forum. You think proving that your a message board legend will somehow validate you.  When people on a message board look at u as a fuckin loser, I can only imagine the kind of loser you are in real life lol.  

right. im insecure. lol...keep thinkin that to feel better bout your small dick. im a forum legend and you know it. the king of these mufuckin forums, ya feel it? og in the cut, man up and hop off *feelin extra validated* 8)

« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 08:53:42 PM by Now_I_Know »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #144 on: June 20, 2009, 08:56:42 PM »

a rave is not a potential fuck, bro...LOL. if you go to a rave with the mindset of getting pussy that night, it's a sure thing. beatage possibilities=HIGHER THAN ANYWHERE ELSE

Not in to the whole date rape scene. I like to get into a girl's walls when she's still in a proper mind state but hey, pussy is pussy so I can't be mad at ya.

and yes, there are more people in the topanga mall that are more likely to claim a set than in taft high. That's why I work in Pacoima where its way safer and not that area.

no need for date rape, the girls are down from the get go...and they are in their proper state of mind...their freaky one LOL. that's proper enough for me. 8)

as for Taft, i dunno if you've been to the school or what, but I went to Taft for 4 years and I've personally witnessed a drive-by shooting on our campus...never seen that happen at Topanga mall...but keep tryin, ol' Siko. :D

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #145 on: June 20, 2009, 08:57:20 PM »
My highschool was like 80% big ass rednecks

LOL...i woulda never guessed.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: June 20, 2009, 09:04:53 PM »
still dont blame ya for goin at job, hes racist no matter what race he is lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sikotic™

« Reply #147 on: June 21, 2009, 03:12:38 AM »

no need for date rape, the girls are down from the get go...and they are in their proper state of mind...their freaky one LOL. that's proper enough for me. 8)

as for Taft, i dunno if you've been to the school or what, but I went to Taft for 4 years and I've personally witnessed a drive-by shooting on our campus...never seen that happen at Topanga mall...but keep tryin, ol' Siko. :D
Paintball guns, right?  :laugh:
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #148 on: June 21, 2009, 05:42:31 AM »
my hs was "hood as fuck"..and im in no way shape or form proud of it.  i dont try to brag about it or glamorize it.

motherfuckers got stabbed, shot, all sorts of shit at my high school.

arguing about "my high school was hood"...not a good look. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

MediumL

« Reply #149 on: June 21, 2009, 10:48:41 AM »
American raves look kinda waste. Saying that ive never been to a UK rave - not into meeting a load of e'd up chavs intent on raping out of their mind chicks in fields.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>