Author Topic: do i look like i jerk too much  (Read 3021 times)

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
Re: do i look like i jerk too much
« Reply #150 on: June 21, 2009, 12:14:20 PM »
still dont blame ya for goin at job, hes racist no matter what race he is lol

My highschool was like 80% big ass rednecks and i guarantee it was more hood than your gay little high school. oh wait, i forgot your definition of hood is black people.

Actually that one was aimed at NIK...the "i hope you die" was aimed at JOB.

Oh and a BIG LOL @ Job trying to call someone else angry, you are angry at the world buddy. Oh and about my rap career??? LOL....for the zillionth time, i make money irrelevant of what i do.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #151 on: June 21, 2009, 01:56:31 PM »
my hs was "hood as fuck"..and im in no way shape or form proud of it.  i dont try to brag about it or glamorize it.

motherfuckers got stabbed, shot, all sorts of shit at my high school.

arguing about "my high school was hood"...not a good look. 

right...cuz when someone claims you grew up in a suburban environment and you correct them on the matter, that's classified as "bragging", right? LOL like i said, you can believe what you want, but i stay speakin the truth, and thats how it will always be...some people love u for it, some people hate u for it. but for some reason, most people think you're being egotistical and cocky when you stay real wit it...PeACe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #152 on: June 21, 2009, 01:58:05 PM »

a rave is not a potential fuck, bro...LOL. if you go to a rave with the mindset of getting pussy that night, it's a sure thing. beatage possibilities=HIGHER THAN ANYWHERE ELSE

Not in to the whole date rape scene. I like to get into a girl's walls when she's still in a proper mind state but hey, pussy is pussy so I can't be mad at ya.

and yes, there are more people in the topanga mall that are more likely to claim a set than in taft high. That's why I work in Pacoima where its way safer and not that area.

no need for date rape, the girls are down from the get go...and they are in their proper state of mind...their freaky one LOL. that's proper enough for me. 8)

as for Taft, i dunno if you've been to the school or what, but I went to Taft for 4 years and I've personally witnessed a drive-by shooting on our campus...never seen that happen at Topanga mall...but keep tryin, ol' Siko. :D
Paintball guns, right?  :laugh:

not exactly, ol' siko ol' pal

Muhfukka

« Reply #153 on: June 21, 2009, 02:01:39 PM »

a rave is not a potential fuck, bro...LOL. if you go to a rave with the mindset of getting pussy that night, it's a sure thing. beatage possibilities=HIGHER THAN ANYWHERE ELSE

Not in to the whole date rape scene. I like to get into a girl's walls when she's still in a proper mind state but hey, pussy is pussy so I can't be mad at ya.

and yes, there are more people in the topanga mall that are more likely to claim a set than in taft high. That's why I work in Pacoima where its way safer and not that area.

no need for date rape, the girls are down from the get go...and they are in their proper state of mind...their freaky one LOL. that's proper enough for me. 8)

as for Taft, i dunno if you've been to the school or what, but I went to Taft for 4 years and I've personally witnessed a drive-by shooting on our campus...never seen that happen at Topanga mall...but keep tryin, ol' Siko. :D
Paintball guns, right?  :laugh:

airsoft guns?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #154 on: June 21, 2009, 02:05:36 PM »

Paintball guns, right?  :laugh:

airsoft guns?

naah...pretty sure it was the kinda gun you should use when you're 100% ready to commit suicide.

figure it out.

Muhfukka

« Reply #155 on: June 21, 2009, 02:06:41 PM »
squirt gun?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #156 on: June 21, 2009, 02:08:33 PM »
squirt gun?

it's safe to say you hate your life more than to try and kill yourself with a squirt gun lol

try this one:

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #157 on: June 21, 2009, 02:48:32 PM »
American raves look kinda waste. Saying that ive never been to a UK rave - not into meeting a load of e'd up chavs intent on raping out of their mind chicks in fields.
but you been to raves in UK and in US...
what city la city or so cali raves...?

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #158 on: June 21, 2009, 02:50:45 PM »
squirt gun?
best idea on dubcc ever... kill yourself try it out  let us know

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #159 on: June 21, 2009, 05:38:20 PM »
still dont blame ya for goin at job, hes racist no matter what race he is lol

My highschool was like 80% big ass rednecks and i guarantee it was more hood than your gay little high school. oh wait, i forgot your definition of hood is black people.

Actually that one was aimed at NIK...the "i hope you die" was aimed at JOB.

Oh and a BIG LOL @ Job trying to call someone else angry, you are angry at the world buddy. Oh and about my rap career??? LOL....for the zillionth time, i make money irrelevant of what i do.
you wish death on me and eye am mad and angry? LOL do the math. eye have head numerous of clowns wish death on my family, my new born and yet eye am the mad one? eye mean frankly, eye dont remember ever succumbing to such behavior. believe me eye am far from the mad one. eye am the on who has control of all of you. eye am the puppet master
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #160 on: June 21, 2009, 06:58:12 PM »
my hs was "hood as fuck"..and im in no way shape or form proud of it.  i dont try to brag about it or glamorize it.

motherfuckers got stabbed, shot, all sorts of shit at my high school.

arguing about "my high school was hood"...not a good look. 

right...cuz when someone claims you grew up in a suburban environment and you correct them on the matter, that's classified as "bragging", right? LOL like i said, you can believe what you want, but i stay speakin the truth, and thats how it will always be...some people love u for it, some people hate u for it. but for some reason, most people think you're being egotistical and cocky when you stay real wit it...PeACe

did i say you were bragging?  i didnt even imply that.  i said I dont do that.

that last line WAS directed at you and everyone else arguing about this trivial shit. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Big B

« Reply #161 on: June 21, 2009, 07:40:33 PM »
naah...pretty sure it was the kinda gun you should use when you're 100% ready to commit suicide.
figure it out.
tense fail

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #162 on: June 22, 2009, 10:02:27 AM »
figure it out.
tense fail

dunno if you think i'm the kinda guy who tries hard to be funny ala yourself, but i'm not...LOL. nothing to fail at when you're speakin the real. dude is suicidal, so i simply used it against him. now suck a fat cock, nutrider.

Big B

« Reply #163 on: June 22, 2009, 11:27:04 AM »
figure it out.
tense fail

dunno if you think i'm the kinda guy who tries hard to be funny ala yourself, but i'm not...LOL. nothing to fail at when you're speakin the real. dude is suicidal, so i simply used it against him. now suck a fat cock, nutrider.
im not funny. but you did misuse your tenses in the previous sentance. i was just calling that to your attention so that you can better yourself.

by misusing the verb 'was' you were not speaking the truth.

Muhfukka

« Reply #164 on: June 22, 2009, 12:14:54 PM »
squirt gun?

it's safe to say you hate your life more than to try and kill yourself with a squirt gun lol

try this one:

that jewish piece of shit couldnt kill me