Author Topic: do i look like i jerk too much  (Read 3019 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: do i look like i jerk too much
« Reply #195 on: June 25, 2009, 08:03:43 AM »
LOL @ NIK runnin around "my school is hood, I swear!!!"

I also liked the part where he posted pix of like 5 black kids to validate his point that hood kids go to raves.  That is of course extremely racist in and of itself, and then you have Job of all people cosigning. 

Shit like this is what keeps me coming back.

i posted some of the peeps i know from raves which i know are from diff hoods in LA, you dumb bitch. you're the one who saw it as me posting up black people, you racist hick. people who dont know me keep claimin ive been growin up in a "leave it to beaver" environment my whole life, so i simply spoke the real...man up and hop off.

lol I love it when you "speak the real".  And of course your spoiled as was raised in a leave it to beaver lifestyle.  Do you honestly believe you've lived the hard knock life niccy?

So posting up pics of black kids going to raves somehow disproves that you grew up all leave it to beaverish?  Please clarify.

you're such an idiot...did you even read the thread before you were so quick to hop on the nuts and comment? daygo claimed that only a specific type of people go to raves so (suburban kids) and I simply proved him wrong by posting some peeps i know from raves that live in diff hoods. and yes, im speakin the real, i wasnt any more spoiled than you or the next person, and i never claimed that i lived "the hard knock life", but neither did you or anyone else on this board...LOL :grumpy:

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #196 on: June 25, 2009, 08:06:09 AM »
not that it matters, but nik you jewish?

guilty as charged

explains alot huh?
explains a lot what? ur avatar expalins nothing

its a fuckin joke... my avatar explains how i spend my mornings every day that pic was when i was 17 lol

your fuckin thread explain nothing... man up and hop off son, you dont know me like that

that was a horrible joke...and nobody wants to see a picture of you shitting, kid. take that shit off.

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #197 on: June 25, 2009, 08:13:13 AM »

I also liked the part where he posted pix of like 5 black kids to validate his point that hood kids go to raves.  That is of course extremely racist in and of itself, and then you have Job of all people cosigning. 

i posted some of the peeps i know from raves which i know are from diff hoods in LA, you dumb bitch. you're the one who saw it as me posting up black people, you racist hick. people who dont know me keep claimin ive been growin up in a "leave it to beaver" environment my whole life, so i simply spoke the real...man up and hop off.

lol I love it when you "speak the real".  And of course your spoiled as was raised in a leave it to beaver lifestyle.  Do you honestly believe you've lived the hard knock life niccy?

So posting up pics of black kids going to raves somehow disproves that you grew up all leave it to beaverish?  Please clarify.

you're such an idiot...did you even read the thread before you were so quick to hop on the nuts and comment? daygo claimed that only a specific type of people go to raves so (suburban kids) and I simply proved him wrong by posting some peeps i know from raves that live in diff hoods. and yes, im speakin the real, i wasnt any more spoiled than you or the next person, and i never claimed that i lived "the hard knock life", but neither did you or anyone else on this board...LOL :grumpy:

Oh I read the thread, which is why I thought it was hilarious that you posting some pics w/ black kids validates that hood kids go to raves.  And btw, when you posted those pics you didn't say you knew those kids, that was after the fact.

Everybody knows where you grew up which is why it's so funny to hear how you talk on this forum.  

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #198 on: June 25, 2009, 08:25:51 AM »
not that it matters, but nik you jewish?

guilty as charged
LOL dont pick on the guy too much

explains alot huh?
explains a lot what? ur avatar expalins nothing

its a fuckin joke... my avatar explains how i spend my mornings every day that pic was when i was 17 lol

so you were alittle homo at 17?
LOL
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 08:28:41 AM by LIGHTS »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #199 on: June 25, 2009, 09:19:22 AM »

Oh I read the thread, which is why I thought it was hilarious that you posting some pics w/ black kids validates that hood kids go to raves.  And btw, when you posted those pics you didn't say you knew those kids, that was after the fact.

Everybody knows where you grew up which is why it's so funny to hear how you talk on this forum. 

seriously, man, either you're braindead, or you just love my nuts a little too much...like i said over and over, i know those peeps (the icee fam), you dumb bitch. doesnt matter if i said it when i posted the pics, i posted them to show that the rave scene doesn't belong only to one demographic (the one you see in pop culture or whackass teen movies)...and you dont know shit about where i grew up, obviously, because it's a middle-eastern neighborhood located in LA, the greatest city on the planet...for you to act like there's something wrong with that is ridiculous...not that it means anything, but since you love discussing my life so much, i grew up cruisin through ALL the streets of LA. my house is located in Woodland Hills, stoner central, but i wasnt relegated to only that area, you moron....what about you? where did you grow up? phoenix, arizona? man up and hop off.

Muhfukka

« Reply #200 on: June 25, 2009, 12:36:51 PM »

MAN UP AND HOP OFF

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #201 on: June 25, 2009, 12:38:10 PM »
that black dude is dangerously close to spooning with the fat man.

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

Muhfukka

« Reply #202 on: June 25, 2009, 12:39:09 PM »
that black dude is dangerously close to spooning with the fat man.
HES MAD HOOD, WEAKLING. MAN UP

Muhfukka

« Reply #203 on: June 25, 2009, 12:41:16 PM »

WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #204 on: June 25, 2009, 12:42:37 PM »
Lights ya wanker, lol

WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

Hey..........it's Ali G.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 12:47:34 PM by Nutty »

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #205 on: June 25, 2009, 12:55:06 PM »
lmao

Kool Beenz

« Reply #206 on: June 25, 2009, 01:35:31 PM »
LMAO your a fool for that one Muhfukka

Roccy

« Reply #207 on: June 25, 2009, 01:52:50 PM »
how it really goes down..

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #208 on: June 25, 2009, 02:04:15 PM »

WESTSIIIIIIIIIIIIIDE

lol so embarassing...

Im tryin to figure out how u got ahold of all these pics tho? Be honest man...were u at the rave? lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #209 on: June 25, 2009, 02:04:50 PM »
I've never seen a pic of NIK without a Laker dress, and there' ve been tons of pics.