Author Topic: do i look like i jerk too much  (Read 3007 times)

J Bananas

Re: do i look like i jerk too much
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2009, 02:29:56 AM »
NOT techno, that shit is mad played out.

I'm talkin MSTRKRFT, Bloody Beetroots, Crookers etc...

I'm off cahuenga pass, near studio city.

I know about bloody beetroots, decent shit.

A!

you get the smoov-e discography yet?

Roccy

« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2009, 02:35:27 AM »

A!

yeah, I did. good shit!  8)
how it really goes down..

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2009, 06:34:51 AM »

ok cool cool
north hills/northridge area

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2009, 06:35:57 AM »

i heard some smoo V from Roccy

A!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2009, 08:15:29 AM »
What I wanna know from Niccy and LIGHTS is, since trance and traditional "rave" music is becoming dated, do y'all fuck with electro? Most shows and I guess you could call them "raves" have been featuring major electro house dj's and none of you clowns have mentioned them on here. Are you that last of a dying breed or are you getting with some better shit? If the latter, let me know, maybe I can finally show you all how people in 2009 are supposed to "do it big" in Los Angeles.

I personally dont go to raves for the music, but there are many different stages with many different djs at raves, including stages with electro djs...some raves even have hip-hop stages. if you were down enough to check one out, maybe you wouldve already known this, though. are you a fan of electro music or something?

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #65 on: June 19, 2009, 12:33:58 PM »
so everybody in that picture is on E?

Actually, Ali and I are the only ones who were thizzin in that pic...the females are sober. :laugh:
ok so everybody that goes to raves arent on E? eye am assuming if E isnt your thing you still can go and drink or what ever you do, do?

yea, exactly...raves are chill like that, it's not something that falls into a single category like most peeps think. basically, you can catch any type of person at a rave and they can range from being fucked up out their mind to 100% sober...straight diversity.
sounds like a regular chill spot. only thing eye can imagine different is probably the music. eye dont see why everybody on here trippin about this.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #66 on: June 19, 2009, 01:03:56 PM »
Hey look heres a pic of me and my friends

Hey look heres 3 pages of pathetic attempts to defend ourselves

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #67 on: June 19, 2009, 01:33:01 PM »
Hey look heres a pic of me and my friends

Hey look heres 3 pages of pathetic attempts to defend ourselves
hey you're the one responding to it so I wouldnt be talking follower...
 8)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #68 on: June 19, 2009, 01:37:56 PM »

Actually, Ali and I are the only ones who were thizzin in that pic...the females are sober. :laugh:
ok so everybody that goes to raves arent on E? eye am assuming if E isnt your thing you still can go and drink or what ever you do, do?

yea, exactly...raves are chill like that, it's not something that falls into a single category like most peeps think. basically, you can catch any type of person at a rave and they can range from being fucked up out their mind to 100% sober...straight diversity.
sounds like a regular chill spot. only thing eye can imagine different is probably the music. eye dont see why everybody on here trippin about this.

yup....some raves have hip-hop stages, as well.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #69 on: June 19, 2009, 01:43:21 PM »

O really now eye really dont see why these bitch niggas hating... man NIK fuck these hating ass niggas....... mad cuz they aint in pictures with bitches in that feel good mood. how you going to hate on something you have no clue about? god damn these people never cease to amaze me with their shit
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #70 on: June 19, 2009, 01:46:22 PM »

Go to one homie. Better yet, u dont even have to go to one...just look at the fuckin wierdos that do lol. Its not a regular chill spot. Its a bunch of goofy suburb kids fucked up on E.  U dont strike me as the type of dude thats into the drug scene too much, let alone a bunch of diseased suburb kids all humpin eachother to shitty ass music lol No offense ravers...
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #71 on: June 19, 2009, 01:47:42 PM »

O really now eye really dont see why these bitch niggas hating... man NIK fuck these hating ass niggas....... mad cuz they aint in pictures with bitches in that feel good mood. how you going to hate on something you have no clue about? god damn these people never cease to amaze me with their shit

true that hahahha

Sparegeez

« Reply #72 on: June 19, 2009, 01:50:48 PM »

Go to one homie. Better yet, u dont even have to go to one...just look at the fuckin wierdos that do lol. Its not a regular chill spot. Its a bunch of goofy suburb kids fucked up on E.  U dont strike me as the type of dude thats into the drug scene too much, let alone a bunch of diseased suburb kids all humpin eachother to shitty ass music lol No offense ravers...

no matter what people say, most go for the experience while on a pill. The ones that keep going I'm a little worried about. I'm not gonna lie I'm trynna go to a rave soon, I just don't have the funds for it right now. But if I go I won't go again for at least a year. It seems like it can get hella repetitive. I'd rather go to concerts

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #73 on: June 19, 2009, 01:54:38 PM »

no matter what people say, most go for the experience while on a pill. The ones that keep going I'm a little worried about. I'm not gonna lie I'm trynna go to a rave soon, I just don't have the funds for it right now. But if I go I won't go again for at least a year. It seems like it can get hella repetitive. I'd rather go to concerts

U better walk in there strapped up. Wear condoms on your fingers so u dont get any finger herpes bumpin into people...lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #74 on: June 19, 2009, 01:59:07 PM »

Go to one homie. Better yet, u dont even have to go to one...just look at the fuckin wierdos that do lol. Its not a regular chill spot. Its a bunch of goofy suburb kids fucked up on E.  U dont strike me as the type of dude thats into the drug scene too much, let alone a bunch of diseased suburb kids all humpin eachother to shitty ass music lol No offense ravers...

LOL@suburub kids :grumpy:

like I said...you can find any type of a person at a rave.

if you like pussy, you'd like a rave.....daygo wouldnt like it.