Author Topic: do i look like i jerk too much  (Read 3014 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: do i look like i jerk too much
« Reply #75 on: June 19, 2009, 02:01:28 PM »
so everybody in that picture is on E?

Actually, Ali and I are the only ones who were thizzin in that pic...the females are sober. :laugh:
ok so everybody that goes to raves arent on E? eye am assuming if E isnt your thing you still can go and drink or what ever you do, do?

yea, exactly...raves are chill like that, it's not something that falls into a single category like most peeps think. basically, you can catch any type of person at a rave and they can range from being fucked up out their mind to 100% sober...straight diversity.
sounds like a regular chill spot. only thing eye can imagine different is probably the music. eye dont see why everybody on here trippin about this.

Go to one homie. Better yet, u dont even have to go to one...just look at the fuckin wierdos that do lol. Its not a regular chill spot. Its a bunch of goofy suburb kids fucked up on E.  U dont strike me as the type of dude thats into the drug scene too much, let alone a bunch of diseased suburb kids all humpin eachother to shitty ass music lol No offense ravers...

no matter what people say, most go for the experience while on a pill. The ones that keep going I'm a little worried about. I'm not gonna lie I'm trynna go to a rave soon, I just don't have the funds for it right now. But if I go I won't go again for at least a year. It seems like it can get hella repetitive. I'd rather go to concerts

U better walk in there strapped up. Wear condoms on your fingers so u dont get any finger herpes bumpin into people...lol

youre a fuckin idiot dude...too bad you dont realize how much dumber you sound than funny. LOL.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2009, 02:12:30 PM »

Actually, Ali and I are the only ones who were thizzin in that pic...the females are sober. :laugh:
ok so everybody that goes to raves arent on E? eye am assuming if E isnt your thing you still can go and drink or what ever you do, do?

yea, exactly...raves are chill like that, it's not something that falls into a single category like most peeps think. basically, you can catch any type of person at a rave and they can range from being fucked up out their mind to 100% sober...straight diversity.
sounds like a regular chill spot. only thing eye can imagine different is probably the music. eye dont see why everybody on here trippin about this.

Go to one homie. Better yet, u dont even have to go to one...just look at the fuckin wierdos that do lol. Its not a regular chill spot. Its a bunch of goofy suburb kids fucked up on E.  U dont strike me as the type of dude thats into the drug scene too much, let alone a bunch of diseased suburb kids all humpin eachother to shitty ass music lol No offense ravers...

LOL@suburub kids :grumpy:

like I said...you can find any type of a person at a rave.

if you like pussy, you'd like a rave.....daygo wouldnt like it.

damn eye see some good lookin Black women there. eye dont know. NIK making his case and backing it up with visual evidence. a lot of ya niggas just running the mouth without any type of evidence.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #77 on: June 19, 2009, 02:13:22 PM »
^definitely fine fees of all color at raves. 8)

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #78 on: June 19, 2009, 02:15:45 PM »

Go to one homie. Better yet, u dont even have to go to one...just look at the fuckin wierdos that do lol. Its not a regular chill spot. Its a bunch of goofy suburb kids fucked up on E.  U dont strike me as the type of dude thats into the drug scene too much, let alone a bunch of diseased suburb kids all humpin eachother to shitty ass music lol No offense ravers...
nah but from NIK says  every body aint all drugged up. nah eye aint it to drugs like that. cant be disrespecting the temple you know. but every now and then you can catch me drinking and chilling, having a good time with people eye aint seen in a long time.
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #79 on: June 19, 2009, 02:16:37 PM »
^definitely fine fees of all color at raves. 8)
eye am interested in only one color though. but eye aint hating on it though

so fuck you." - Pac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #80 on: June 19, 2009, 02:17:12 PM »

Yes because there are no Blacks or Mexicans in the suburbs. lol@ you trying to prove the raves arent full of suburb kids by posting up pics of minorities at the rave. Wtf does pussy have to do with anything? Yeah i like pussy, i just dont need a female to be doped up to get it.  

Lets see, NIK in Laker gear goin for a date rape....sound like a certain somebody we all know?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #81 on: June 19, 2009, 02:20:55 PM »

Yes because there are no Blacks or Mexicans in the suburbs. lol@ you trying to prove the raves arent full of suburb kids by posting up pics of minorities at the rave. Wtf does pussy have to do with anything? Yeah i like pussy, i just dont need a female to be doped up to get it. 

Lets see, NIK in Laker gear goin for a date rape....sound like a certain somebody we all know?

point blank, you're an idiot...you have a close-minded perception of what a rave is and you talk shit when you truly have no idea what its about. you probably just saw movies with retarded rave scenes in em and thought that's what it's really like. LOL. you keep making ignorant statements about raves, like it being full of suburban kids when most the people there are broke people who are ghetto as fuck and from the worst parts of LA/San Bernadino, goin there to have a good time and escape their everyday life...PeACe

« Reply #82 on: June 19, 2009, 02:21:19 PM »

no matter what people say, most go for the experience while on a pill. The ones that keep going I'm a little worried about. I'm not gonna lie I'm trynna go to a rave soon, I just don't have the funds for it right now. But if I go I won't go again for at least a year. It seems like it can get hella repetitive. I'd rather go to concerts

U better walk in there strapped up. Wear condoms on your fingers so u dont get any finger herpes bumpin into people...lol

youre a fuckin idiot dude...too bad you dont realize how much dumber you sound than funny. LOL.

Yeah Im an idiot, but your into some shit that 18 yr olds 10 yrs ago thought was cool. Grow up. Your behind.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #83 on: June 19, 2009, 02:23:34 PM »
actually now that daygo brings it up......whats the age range there? how old are you NIK?

so fuck you." - Pac

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #84 on: June 19, 2009, 02:27:15 PM »
actually now that daygo brings it up......whats the age range there? how old are you NIK?

I'm 22, but the average age range I'd say is like 19-20 for females and 22-23 for dudes.. but there are people much younger and much older....like i said, you can catch ANY type of person there. it doesnt associate itself with any specific group.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #85 on: June 19, 2009, 02:28:44 PM »

I'm 22, but the average age range I'd say is like 19-20 for females and 22-23 for dudes.. but there are people much younger and much older....like i said, you can catch ANY type of person there. it doesnt associate itself with any specific group.
O aight

so fuck you." - Pac

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #86 on: June 19, 2009, 02:29:27 PM »

Yeah Im an idiot, but your into some shit that 18 yr olds 10 yrs ago thought was cool. Grow up. Your behind.

again, you have not a single clue what raves are about, yet you're still talkin like you know....i think you're the one that needs to grow up, son.

« Reply #87 on: June 19, 2009, 02:29:54 PM »

point blank, you're an idiot...you have a close-minded perception of what a rave is and you talk shit when you truly have no idea what its about. you probably just saw movies with retarded rave scenes in em and thought that's what it's really like. LOL. you keep making ignorant statements about raves, like it being full of suburban kids when most the people there are broke people who are ghetto as fuck and from the worst parts of LA/San Bernadino, goin there to have a good time and escape their everyday life...PeACe

LOL! Yes...these muthafuckas are DEFINETELY from the hood.  Your definition of "ghetto as fuck" is based off of your hardcore Woodland Hills upbringing. Ghetto for you is not having all the pay channels on your cable.  Broke ass people from the hood dont spend money going to a fuckin rave lol.  And only u suburb kids feel the need to "escape everyday life" even though your everday life is cupcakes.  Its cool man, im not gonna bash your little raver scene ok. U do what u do. But dont fake it.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #88 on: June 19, 2009, 02:31:55 PM »
they are from the hood, you dumb bitch...i know every single one of 'em. LOL.

they spend money on raves cuz they know theres good pussy in it.

idiot.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #89 on: June 19, 2009, 02:32:50 PM »
true true