Author Topic: do i look like i jerk too much  (Read 3008 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: do i look like i jerk too much
« Reply #90 on: June 19, 2009, 02:35:35 PM »
and btw, my "Woodland Hills upbringing" is also not what you like to believe, you stupid fool...my school, Taft High, might as well have been the hood. not that it's something good, but this lil "Leave It To Beaver" shit your punkass is envisioning is ridiculously ignorant, gaygo.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #91 on: June 19, 2009, 02:37:07 PM »
they are from the hood, you dumb bitch...i know every single one of 'em. LOL.

they spend money on raves cuz they know theres good pussy in it.

idiot.

we need this dubcc picnic so i can meet you and your "hood" friends LOL!
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Big B

« Reply #92 on: June 19, 2009, 02:41:35 PM »

idiot.

we need this dubcc picnic so i can meet you and your "hood" friends LOL!
i agree.

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2009, 03:07:21 PM »
NIK is tough, i wouldnt mess with him. He might challenge you guys to a friendly basketball game in the park or something. Watch your backs.

J Bananas

« Reply #94 on: June 19, 2009, 03:11:29 PM »
and btw, my "Woodland Hills upbringing" is also not what you like to believe, you stupid fool...my school, Taft High, might as well have been the hood. not that it's something good, but this lil "Leave It To Beaver" shit your punkass is envisioning is ridiculously ignorant, gaygo.
ahahaha..i've seen taft, it is very nice, and in a wonderful neighborhood. maybe the gas station nearby gives off the thrill of urban living though...

on a side note, my friends' parents met at taft and have been married for about 30 years now. elior you better make an honest woman out of tubby mctubs.it could be something special.

Muhfukka

« Reply #95 on: June 19, 2009, 03:14:15 PM »
i dont get why people try to find ways to make it seem like where they live is "hood" haha. if they really lived somewhere like that they wouldnt think its that cool

J Bananas

« Reply #96 on: June 19, 2009, 03:18:41 PM »
i dont get why people try to find ways to make it seem like where they live is "hood" haha. if they really lived somewhere like that they wouldnt think its that cool

Or even worse, they admit to living in a pussy little beaver cleaver neighborhood, but still desire street cred so they claim their high school has minorities bussed over, which through proximity, means they are tougher for manning up and being in the presence of those blacks and mexicans, who must bring toil and trouble with them or something of that nature.

« Reply #97 on: June 19, 2009, 03:26:09 PM »

Thats wussup lol. Im proud of the fact that i DONT stay in the hood anymore. The spot im in now is real cool, none of that triv bullshit.  Other then this dude gettin shot in the complex a couple months ago, its hella quiet.  But real shit, I can walk to the 7-11 on the corner and not worry about shit.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #98 on: June 19, 2009, 04:25:25 PM »
LMAO @ those dudes being form the hood.

Even I'm more hood than them.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Roccy

« Reply #99 on: June 19, 2009, 04:31:06 PM »
wow..I didn't even know daygo was that ignorant.
how it really goes down..

Sikotic™

« Reply #100 on: June 19, 2009, 04:34:00 PM »

idiot.
Wait....so they're paying INDIRECTLY for pussy? That's worse than picking up a ho on Sepulveda LOL.

But look, even though most of my homies (all from the suburbs of course) have been to raves and told me all about it, I guess it really is unfair for me to judge the shit without actually attending one (I almost did a year or two ago but had other plans).

Next rave I hear of I will be down to go to if I'm free from work that night or the following day. I put it on my grandma's grave.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 04:36:35 PM by Sikotic »
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #101 on: June 19, 2009, 04:36:23 PM »

lol they look like weenies. but everybody goes to raves, its like your going to a strip bar/club. its not something normal people do everyday but everybody goes there atleast once or twice. and theres lotta $$$ to be made there u can probaly flip a boat for 20 a pop to some desperate or ill-informed motha fuckas if ur lucky.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Roccy

« Reply #102 on: June 19, 2009, 04:39:16 PM »

u can probaly flip a boat for 20 a pop to some desperate or ill-informed motha fuckas if ur lucky.

easily.
how it really goes down..

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #103 on: June 19, 2009, 04:40:52 PM »

u can probaly flip a boat for 20 a pop to some desperate or ill-informed motha fuckas if ur lucky.

easily.

yea but who nowndays buys 20 a pop. shit better be triple stack

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

« Reply #104 on: June 19, 2009, 04:51:03 PM »
wow..I didn't even know daygo was that ignorant.

Your association with the Suburb Hoodstar NIK hurts your credibility lol. I dont have a beef with you. I just like to give a NIK a hard time cus he has such difficulty seeing how people really view him.