Author Topic: Ohio teen sentenced in parking lot noose attack  (Read 472 times)

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Ohio teen sentenced in parking lot noose attack
« on: June 17, 2009, 10:32:49 PM »
MOUNT VERNON, Ohio – A central Ohio teenager accused of putting a noose around a Hispanic boy's neck and dragging him in a parking lot has been sentenced to 10 days in jail.

The 18-year-old was sentenced Wednesday in juvenile court in Mount Vernon, a city of 15,000 residents an hour's drive northeast of Columbus. He dropped his original plea of not guilty and pleaded no contest to ethnic intimidation.

A charge of aggravated menacing was dropped.

Seventeen-year-old Robert Cantu says in May 2008 he was dragged from a sidewalk to a parking lot with the noose wrapped around his neck by a group of teenagers shouting racial slurs. He says the teens threatened to hang him before a bystander intervened.

His family says it plans to sue the city, dubbed the state's Most Livable Community in 1994

damn its crazy this shit still goes on
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: Ohio teen sentenced in parking lot noose attack
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 01:09:24 AM »
10 days in jail!!  What a joke!!

Sometimes are judicial system can be absolutely pathetic.

DIP DIP SET SET

ABN

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 03:33:57 AM »
he got 10 days for that? his bitch ass should´ve be sent to any latino neighborhood in LA and then i would´ve loved to see him try something like that.

Blasphemy

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 05:51:04 AM »
I ever see his fucking crusty ass, I'd fucking skull fuck him, and fucking castrate his fucking balls off with acid.  10 = Bullshit, that's like Attempted murder and possibly lynching.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 09:36:09 AM »
I always found it a bit funny that it's never really the act itself that upsets people so much as the hatred and ignorance that drive it. If one white hick did this to another white hick just for the fuck of it most would just laught it off or dismiss it. The idea of choking someone and dragging him around with a rope isn't that bad until you ad a racial slur in the mix. When in fact, hating someone because of what the are is one thing this kid is allowed to do.

And going to another extreme, if said victim had been a female lets say that was married to the man and had a child with another man all the while not telling him, most of the idiots on this board would praise the man with the noose. So fucking with someone's emotions is worse than physically abusing them to the point of possible death.

I'm not sure what should happen to this guy. I've seen some shit from teenagers when I was a teen that were worse than what happened here and most of those guys grew up and got on with their lives. It just wasn't racially driven shit. Just gang war non-sense. What are we really looking for here? Justice or temporary punishment? The article makes it seem as if this "Hispanic boy" was simply walking down the street minding his own business and a bunch of racist goons decided to go KKK. If that's the case then these clowns should be commited to an institute. But if this is a case of one gang catching a member of another gang alone and doing what gangs do then I really don't care what happens to either party.

If I white man walked into a bad latino neighbourhood in Cali, looked like he was rich, was approached to get robbed, refused, and caught major life threatening beat down while racial slurs were being thrown his way, would anyone here care that much? I wonder.

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 10:31:48 AM »
ya still need evidence that the white race is devilish? for you niggas that's on that "we all the same" , "there is only one race and that's the human race" ya going to find out the hard way. believe that.  eye bet you if this devil did this to a dog, he would of got some years.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

J Bananas

« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 01:53:09 PM »
I just can't believe this happened. In the age of Obama?!? We are humans, there should be no difference just because of skin color...I am just so shocked this could happen nowadays.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 07:06:18 PM »
some interestin points
what was everyones thoughts on the new orleans deal-the whole jena 6 deal?
(i know different races were involved, but looks like race is the issue here)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 07:25:18 PM »
I just can't believe this happened. In the age of Obama?!? We are humans, there should be no difference just because of skin color...I am just so shocked this could happen nowadays.

sarcasm?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 07:26:17 PM »
for real

sarcasm?
Cube

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 07:16:49 PM »
10 days in jail!!  What a joke!!

Sometimes are judicial system can be absolutely pathetic.

SERIOUSLY...
SOMEONE SHOOTS HIS WIFE AND WALKS ON BAIL..
SOMEONE ACCIDENTLY GET INVOLVED AN GETS SENT AWAY FOR LONG TIME

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #11 on: June 29, 2009, 07:17:38 PM »
I ever see his fucking crusty ass, I'd fucking skull fuck him, and fucking castrate his fucking balls off with acid.  10 = Bullshit, that's like Attempted murder and possibly lynching.
100% BULL CRAP HANDS DOWN

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #12 on: June 29, 2009, 07:18:35 PM »
ya still need evidence that the white race is devilish? for you niggas that's on that "we all the same" , "there is only one race and that's the human race" ya going to find out the hard way. believe that.  eye bet you if this devil did this to a dog, he would of got some years.
hey Dawg... LOL its funny but i feel what you're saying...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #13 on: June 29, 2009, 07:20:17 PM »
LET ME TELL YOU... its one of the toughest things to lose racism...
we need time as the human race to be able to reach that mind/intellectual capacity

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 29, 2009, 07:22:17 PM »
lights he was bein dumb lol (sarcastic)

LET ME TELL YOU... its one of the toughest things to lose racism...
we need time as the human race to be able to reach that mind/intellectual capacity
Cube