Poll

Tom Brought This Up..What Do You Vote?

Yes, He Respects No One While Ruining WC Rap By Trying To Rap Along With 132874 Other Reasons
14 (42.4%)
No, He Might Kill Himself
19 (57.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: I You Could Ban NIK...Would You?  (Read 802 times)

Murrow

I You Could Ban NIK...Would You?
« on: October 20, 2002, 07:37:18 PM »
?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re:I You Could Ban NIK...Would You?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2002, 07:40:47 PM »
Your obsession with me is getting huge man...How many threads can u make about me?

Murrow

« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2002, 07:41:59 PM »
Your obsession with me is getting huge man...How many threads can u make about me?

Till you explode, and forgive everyone.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2002, 07:43:55 PM »
No, I will not let you suck my dick Murrow...

JAE

« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2002, 07:45:44 PM »
You two are so childish. I wouldnt mind both of you being banned for awile so I dont have to see you both having your cute little cat fights in each thread.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2002, 07:50:21 PM »
You two are so childish. I wouldnt mind both of you being banned for awile so I dont have to see you both having your cute little cat fights in each thread.

And who's starting all of this? Did I even make one thread about him? No!...He just started making threads about me out of the blue...I had no previous beef with him, and than he just starts dissing me in threads and making gay threads about me...

JAE

« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2002, 08:05:13 PM »
Why dont you be the bigger man and ignore it then. Your not gonna be a pussy, this IS the internet rememeber. If you want your respect then stop getting caught up in this net bullshit. If you guys dont wanna be banned but you still wanna fight then PM eachother. Its like you're trying to impress us by making fun of eachother the most. And to tell you the truth, hearing you guys calling eachother gay, fag, cocksucker isnt impressing me at all.

Its like im talking to 4 year olds. You two should be old enough to realize this by now. And if this beef really effects you this much....GET A LIFE!

DPG4lyfe

« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2002, 08:17:05 PM »
Murrow iz alwayz piccing on NIK jsu leave him alone dogg call it koolz wut do u have againsta tha guy anywayz ive talked to NIK on AOL he seemz like an ass at first but endz up being pretty kool so yall jus call it koolz damn i odnt think NIK wants any hataz on him and im sure u dont want any either Murrow. im out!!!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2002, 08:18:20 PM »
Why dont you be the bigger man and ignore it then. Your not gonna be a pussy, this IS the internet rememeber. If you want your respect then stop getting caught up in this net bullshit. If you guys dont wanna be banned but you still wanna fight then PM eachother. Its like you're trying to impress us by making fun of eachother the most. And to tell you the truth, hearing you guys calling eachother gay, fag, cocksucker isnt impressing me at all.

Its like im talking to 4 year olds. You two should be old enough to realize this by now. And if this beef really effects you this much....GET A LIFE!

Fair enough...But u gotta understand where I'm coming from...It's not easy ignoring a whole bunch of negetive threads directed towards you...And belive me, I did PM him at first, and asked him nicely to stop making threads about me, but he continued...whatever though...I'll try taking ure advice...PeAcE

infinite59

« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2002, 09:01:48 PM »

NowIKnow has every right to defend himself.  Incognito is just harrasing NowIKnow with no end.  It's unfair, because Sccit is an ill mc.  And if Incognito thinks he's so wack I'd love to see him try to do any better.

Yo....you know what, this is bullshit.  These are my two longest running net homies.  I've been talking to these cats on the net since late2000, early 2001.  Incognito has done alot of good things for me, but yo...I got to be honest, he's actin like a little bitch right now and he needs to grow the fuck up.  He has to try and tear down NowIKnow to feel big inside, he needs to check himself.  Maybe he isn't gettin enough respect from his real-life peers so he has to come on here and take out aggression.  I don't know what it is.  

Ya'll can say whatever you want about NowIKnow but that cat is real as fuck.  Here's the difference between Incognito and NowIKnow...

When I met them they were about the same age, but Incognito felt small inside so he had to lie and tell me he was 18 to feel big.

When Trauma made fun of Incognito for the music and lifestyle he enjoys, Incognito took the critisism self-effacingly, tucked his tail, and sold himself out to fit in with yesterdays norms for white culture.

When ya'll make fun of NowIKnow you better believe it does bother him.  It would bother anyone.  But NowIKnow stays true to himself.  He won't turn bitch no matter what ya'll say.  He has integrity, dignity.  He's not aspiring to anyone's alien standards of behavior.  He only aspires to be true to himself, and struggles to keep himself whole, no matter how much ya'll fuck with him.

So it's time for everyone to shut the fuck up.  Except for Prince Techniec.  He can say whatever he wants, I trust that his beef is just, warranted.  Everyone else, and especially Incognito needs to shut the fuck up.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2002, 09:07:52 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

JAE

« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2002, 09:15:24 PM »

Fair enough...But u gotta understand where I'm coming from...It's not easy ignoring a whole bunch of negetive threads directed towards you...And belive me, I did PM him at first, and asked him nicely to stop making threads about me, but he continued...whatever though...I'll try taking ure advice...PeAcE

Yeah Id be quik to diss back if someone made threads about me but if you think about it, is this really a big deal? Theres bigger things in life to worry about. Theres lots of other things I could be doing right now. Keep that in mind. It is only the internet and in the next months or years when you stop posting on this message board your beef with Murrow isnt gonna matter to you.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2002, 09:16:50 PM »

NowIKnow has every right to defend himself.  Incognito is just harrasing NowIKnow with no end.  It's unfair, because Sccit is an ill mc.  And if Incognito thinks he's so wack I'd love to see him try to do any better.

Yo....you know what, this is bullshit.  These are my two longest running net homies.  I've been talking to these cats on the net since late2000, early 2001.  Incognito has done alot of good things for me, but yo...I got to be honest, he's actin like a little bitch right now and he needs to grow the fuck up.  He has to try and tear down NowIKnow to feel big inside, he needs to check himself.  Maybe he isn't gettin enough respect from his real-life peers so he has to come on here and take out aggression.  I don't know what it is.  

Ya'll can say whatever you want about NowIKnow but that cat is real as fuck.  Here's the difference between Incognito and NowIKnow...

When I met them they were about the same age, but Incognito felt small inside so he had to lie and tell me he was 18 to feel big.

When Trauma made fun of Incognito for the music and lifestyle he enjoys, Incognito took the critisism self-effacingly, tucked his tail, and sold himself out to fit in with yesterdays norms for white culture.

When ya'll make fun of NowIKnow you better believe it does bother him.  It would bother anyone.  But NowIKnow stays true to himself.  He won't turn bitch no matter what ya'll say.  He has integrity, dignity.  He's not aspiring to anyone's alien standards of behavior.  He only aspires to be true to himself, and struggles to keep himself whole, no matter how much ya'll fuck with him.

So it's time for everyone to shut the fuck up.  Except for Prince Techniec.  He can say whatever he wants, I trust that his beef is just, warranted.  Everyone else, and especially Incognito needs to shut the fuck up.

Thank you...Infinite is still the only one who keeps it real out of the whole WCC...

downundacunt

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2002, 09:30:59 PM »
not only would i ban him...but i'd burn his house down and kick him in the throat.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2002, 09:35:56 PM »
not only would i ban him...but i'd burn his house down and kick him in the throat.

Out of your 100 posts...At last 75% of them were disses to me...Are u sure your not Murrow posing as a Cunt?

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: October 21, 2002, 05:21:22 AM »
Murrow: This a fuckin bullshit poll. If you are so interested in beef with NIK, why don't u pm him or sumthing ? Instead you come up askin people whether they want him to be banned and no matter which answer they choose, you are right; if they say "yes" he can't rap and is a fuckin wanker for thousands of other reasons - you were right. If they say "no" they "acknowledge the fact" NIK's life takes place behind his comp's screen and bannin him would result in suicide - you were right. Uh, how great. And if he's a wack rapper, why do u take offense ? And don't tell me I don't know shit about this beef; I don't know why u actually hate him so much, it's just that this poll is straight up bullshit