Poll

Tom Brought This Up..What Do You Vote?

Yes, He Respects No One While Ruining WC Rap By Trying To Rap Along With 132874 Other Reasons
14 (42.4%)
No, He Might Kill Himself
19 (57.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: I You Could Ban NIK...Would You?  (Read 805 times)

Don Seer

Re:I You Could Ban NIK...Would You?
« Reply #15 on: October 21, 2002, 05:23:14 AM »

Thank you...Infinite is still the only one who keeps it real out of the whole WCC...

another ignorant comment.... yes infinite keeps it real..... and u diss everyone else... your tongue flaps wildly.

Murrow

« Reply #16 on: October 21, 2002, 12:38:27 PM »
Infinite...stop taking sides cause you know you don't even belong in this country...so stay out.

Don't speak on me and my lifetstyle, cause yours is the one wth the dead end.

I'm not even gonna get into all this cause it is not worth it,
I've listened to other genres or music before rap, so this has nothing to do with Trauma.

NIK - I actually voted for you NOT to get banned, just cause it is fun having someone like you to poke fun @.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2002, 12:40:41 PM by Murrow »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: October 21, 2002, 08:00:12 PM »

Thank you...Infinite is still the only one who keeps it real out of the whole WCC...

another ignorant comment.... yes infinite keeps it real..... and u diss everyone else... your tongue flaps wildly.

Why can't u run this board right? For once, just tell Murrow it is NOT okay to make threads personally attacking people...I mean, look at the fuckin comment he just made "It's nice having somone around to poke fun at"...Overseer, that's straight out bullshit...Do your fuckin job, and instead of dissing the one being attacked, diss the one attacking...

And I can have my own opinion about who keeps it real or not, so stay the fuck out of my business...I'm tired of you talking shit...You're probably the reason Most of WCC hates me anyways...I know u Rud and your British friends talk shit about me all day on your U.K.O.L, or whatever the fuck they call the UK Online Services...Just leave me alone...PeACe

infinite59

« Reply #18 on: October 21, 2002, 08:46:07 PM »
Infinite...stop taking sides cause you know you don't even belong in this country...so stay out.

Don't speak on me and my lifetstyle, cause yours is the one wth the dead end.

I'm not even gonna get into all this cause it is not worth it,
I've listened to other genres or music before rap, so this has nothing to do with Trauma.

NIK - I actually voted for you NOT to get banned, just cause it is fun having someone like you to poke fun @.

When did the government say I wasn't aloud in this country?  When did they say Muslims weren't aloud?  When did they say war protesters weren't aloud?  Have you seen the news lately?  There were 100 thousands of people protesting in Sanfransisco, Berkely, Chicago, everywhere, people are protesting the war saying the same things I say.  You ever hear of the Vietnam War?  Did none of those protesters belong here?  Okay, let's take out about half the population then.

It's obvious what is happening here.  You got called a wigger by Trauma and by people at school.  You are trying to fit their image of what you should be.  You see NowIKnow being himself and not caring what others say and you hate him for it.  You are harrasing him, and anyone who has eyes can see that your in the wrong.  Your being a bully.  But NowIKnow could kick your ass anyway, whether it be battling, or street fighting, you've turned bitch.  It's on.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2002, 08:57:15 PM »
LMAO @ THA ENTIRE WCC..... its like high school all over

infinite59

« Reply #20 on: October 21, 2002, 08:58:14 PM »
It's obvious what has happened.  You are easily persauded, and change with the weather. You have no conviction.  

Remember when you used to always lie about your age?  I had been talking to you on the internet for almost a year and you always told me you were 18 when I was 19.  Later I finally found out you were like 14 or 15 at the time.  That's partly why Trauma saw what you were really like.  It's shit like that man.  And what you are doing now.  

Why don't you learn to believe and be more confident in yourself and your interests?  You'll keep changing till soon you'll forget who you even are, or who you were before.  You will become some ugly, alien mutation, that no one will really respect.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2002, 08:59:25 PM by Infinite Ibrahim Abdul Hamid »

MidnightPills

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2002, 09:01:29 PM »
LMAO yep yep

infinite59

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2002, 09:02:19 PM »

No.  Actually, if you look clearly at the situation you will see.  Who started all this.  Incognito.  Who tried to make peace.  Sccit.  Who kept harrasing- Incognito.  Finally Sccit had to stand up for himself.  I was sticking up for the obvious.  Incognito couldn't be more wrong.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2002, 09:08:16 PM »

Remember when you used to always lie about your age?  I had been talking to you on the internet for almost a year and you always told me you were 18 when I was 19.  Later I finally found out you were like 14 or 15 at the time.  That's partly why Trauma saw what you were really like.  It's shit like that man.  And what you are doing now.  

LMAO@Incognito trying to make himself look bigger with his age...Just like he's doing right now by dissing me...

He see's that I have a lot of negetive karma, and that a lot of people on WCC dislike me, so he tries to diss me and make threads about me for no apparent reason (even though we had no past beefs), becuz he thinks people (who hate me) will look at him as a bigger person if he disses me...That's why he had to lie about his age...To make himself look bigger...Incognito, your only killing yourself, so stop it...PeaCe

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2002, 09:08:42 PM »

LMAO@Incognito trying to make himself look bigger with his age...Just like he's doing right now by dissing me...

He see's that I have a lot of negetive karma, and that a lot of people on WCC dislike me, so he tries to diss me and make threads about me for no apparent reason (even though we had no past beefs), becuz he thinks people (who hate me) will look at him as a bigger person if he disses me...That's why he had to lie about his age...To make himself look bigger...Incognito, your only killing yourself, so stop it...PeaCe

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2002, 09:23:51 PM »

No.  Actually, if you look clearly at the situation you will see.  Who started all this.  Incognito.  Who tried to make peace.  Sccit.  Who kept harrasing- Incognito.  Finally Sccit had to stand up for himself.  I was sticking up for the obvious.  Incognito couldn't be more wrong.
sounds like high school 2 me

infinite59

« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2002, 09:28:35 PM »

Word.  He wants to be liked so badly that he lies about his age and he thinks it will make people like him more to make fun of Sccit.  Just because Sccit gets alot of hate at the board he jumps on the bandwagon.  He's a frontrunner, he'll change sides again.

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2002, 10:06:22 PM »
I actually feel kind of sorry for you nik. You and I have had some issues in the past, and it's no secret that you are somewhat cocky, but I haven't seen you do anything over the last week that would warrent even half the hate and bad Karma you have got. I think peeps have it out for you, and that sucks considering how much time and effort you put into this board. Don't sweat it. Just keep it real with the peeps you cool with, and fuck the haters.

Jamal818

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #28 on: October 21, 2002, 10:56:47 PM »
i got a resolution.....i dunno where this murrow foo lives but everyone who wants on WCC put some money together to pay for his transportation down to LA....then have him and NIK end this shit.....and i can videotape NIK mash on this foo.....

Pillow

« Reply #29 on: October 21, 2002, 11:49:09 PM »
why would u ban nick, he hasnt done nottin to hurt anyone, he may say some fucked up things but who doesnt? give him a break