Poll

Tom Brought This Up..What Do You Vote?

Yes, He Respects No One While Ruining WC Rap By Trying To Rap Along With 132874 Other Reasons
14 (42.4%)
No, He Might Kill Himself
19 (57.6%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Author Topic: I You Could Ban NIK...Would You?  (Read 819 times)

bez

Re:I You Could Ban NIK...Would You?
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2002, 12:19:04 PM »
Right children just meet on the play ground at 12.30 and have a scrap.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2002, 12:37:50 PM »
I actually feel kind of sorry for you nik. You and I have had some issues in the past, and it's no secret that you are somewhat cocky, but I haven't seen you do anything over the last week that would warrent even half the hate and bad Karma you have got. I think peeps have it out for you, and that sucks considering how much time and effort you put into this board. Don't sweat it. Just keep it real with the peeps you cool with, and fuck the haters.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Murrow

« Reply #32 on: October 22, 2002, 01:09:12 PM »
Hey, I'm fine with myself.  The only people who really hate me right now are you and Infinite.

Infinite  I know I've hit the switch.  You always exaggerate.  If your against what America is all about...then get the fuck out.  I hate all these poeple who are like, "There is no freedom of speech" blah blah.  "We cause other countries problems" and so forth.  If you got such a problem...get your fuckin ass outta here!!  Saying I gave into what Trauma said when I was a fan of other music when I even started seriously listening to rap.  Just look @ your sig Infinite...and tell me what type of music Chet Atkins is.  Not rap that's for sure.

Even after I told Trauma and you I was 18, and found out I was 16, you still didn't care.  So don't try to bring old things into thid converstation.

I hope you guys are reading this.

Atleast I'm not in your situation, NIK, cause I'm fine with just a few people hating me...but the whole board?  LOL...and that thing about having someone to poke fun @...wasn't even my idea.  Many people agree, Blade even was the first one to say it.  You're just angry I totally slaughtered your songs on the "One Love" comp.  Can't wait till you drop your album...cause then I'll have fun.  So I hope you stay around.    

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #33 on: October 22, 2002, 08:12:21 PM »
and i can videotape NIK mash on this foo.....

The homie Jamal knows whats up...

Atleast I'm not in your situation, NIK, cause I'm fine with just a few people hating me...but the whole board?  LOL...and that thing about having someone to poke fun @...wasn't even my idea.  Many people agree, Blade even was the first one to say it.  You're just angry I totally slaughtered your songs on the "One Love" comp.  Can't wait till you drop your album...cause then I'll have fun.  So I hope you stay around.    

Sorry Incognito, but I just realized something...You're so concerned about fitting in with WCC, that you do whatever it takes for them to accept u... Including lying about your age so u wouldn't get dissed...

I'm comfortable in my own skin, and I like to keep it real...I don't hide myself and my true personality...U don't care about anything...You're the type of guy that tries to fit in...You try to follow the trends...Just like dissing me...Shit, I never did anything to u, and out of the blue u dissed me...U know why u dissed me? U may not know it, but the reason you dissed me is because you think that it's the 'thing to do', and you think it'll make u cool...U think if u diss me, you'd get accepted here at WCC as a 'cool person'...But grow the fuck up, and quit being so stupid...It's the internet...Unlike u, I don't care about who hates me, as long as I know I'm being myself...Be yourself...Just think about why you had to diss me for no reason, and you'll get my point...PeACe

Murrow

« Reply #34 on: October 22, 2002, 08:16:47 PM »

Sorry Incognito, but I just realized something...You're so concerned about fitting in with WCC, that you do whatever it takes for them to accept u...

I do whatever it takes for people to except me!?!  Look @ my sig, does that look like I'm looking to fit in @ a WC rap forum?  LoL...stop bs'n, because your making excuses.  Your the one who tries to fit in by being a "homie" and hating "skaters."  I swear to God, you are too immature.  

What I said about your songs on One Love everyone basically agreed with, so don't just hate me cause I was real...with REAL opinions.  I'm gonna tell the truth if your shit sucks.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #35 on: October 22, 2002, 08:27:01 PM »
LMAO at people callin N I K nick....I think people should chill on the net beefs..Sccit ignore it. Alotta people hate for no reason. It is the net it is to enjoy not to start beef with people..

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #36 on: October 22, 2002, 08:42:09 PM »

Sorry Incognito, but I just realized something...You're so concerned about fitting in with WCC, that you do whatever it takes for them to accept u...

I do whatever it takes for people to except me!?!  Look @ my sig, does that look like I'm looking to fit in @ a WC rap forum?  LoL...stop bs'n, because your making excuses.  Your the one who tries to fit in by being a "homie" and hating "skaters."  I swear to God, you are too immature.  

What I said about your songs on One Love everyone basically agreed with, so don't just hate me cause I was real...with REAL opinions.  I'm gonna tell the truth if your shit sucks.

No, u have Rock pictures in your quotes because Trauma dissed u...U damn dick riding, trend following faggot...And I never said I hated skaters, in fact, I have some skater homeboys at my school...Oh, and no one agreed with u that my songs in particular sucked...The people who agreed, said they didnt feel the compilation AS A WHOLE...

You're ALL up on my nuts like WHOAH...

DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  I made a short song over your beat about how people need to stop hating
 Suga Foot Yall:  especailly murrow
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  lol
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  word
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  fuck murrow
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  making 10 posts each day about me and shit
 Suga Foot Yall:  i know man, he just fuckin eggs you on and shit.  it's annoying
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  I know, hes all up on my dick
 Suga Foot Yall:  lol

Don't you realize that no one thinks your cool for dissing me...They just think your a dumbass punk, even though they might not say it on the board...PeACe

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: October 23, 2002, 11:54:14 AM »
i feel alot of ya posts regardin aftermath n release dates n stuff murrow, but like ya may aswell jus kall it quits on this thang, kuz ya jus klowin yaself dawg

and NIK ya jus need to ingnore that hate now kuz it seems to be attracted to you even when ya aint dun shit so like jus lay off the hate posts n let ppl say what they want about you, niggaz will giv u mo respect if u jus let niggaz hate n keep doin ya thang, even though i feel ya a cocky muh'fucka, jus let shit go - same 2 u man murrow, jus let shit go,lol

seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen seeeeeeeeeeeen

Murrow

« Reply #38 on: October 23, 2002, 01:35:56 PM »

Nick...Calling me a Dre fanatic when your homie Suga Dick actually brags about sucking Dr. Dre's dick the most.  Now that Infinite made all that stuff about me trying to like rock cause of Trauma you use it because you have no other back up.  When me and Trauma talked a lot we talked a lot about other music too.

And Suga Dick...so what if I egg Nick on?  I think it is funny, and so do a lot of other people hear.

No, u have Rock pictures in your quotes because Trauma dissed u...U damn dick riding, trend following faggot...And I never said I hated skaters, in fact, I have some skater homeboys at my school...Oh, and no one agreed with u that my songs in particular sucked...The people who agreed, said they didnt feel the compilation AS A WHOLE...

You're ALL up on my nuts like WHOAH...

DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  I made a short song over your beat about how people need to stop hating
 Suga Foot Yall:  especailly murrow
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  lol
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  word
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  fuck murrow
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  making 10 posts each day about me and shit
 Suga Foot Yall:  i know man, he just fuckin eggs you on and shit.  it's annoying
 DEEEEzzzz NuTz:  I know, hes all up on my dick
 Suga Foot Yall:  lol

Don't you realize that no one thinks your cool for dissing me...They just think your a dumbass punk, even though they might not say it on the board...PeACe

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #39 on: October 23, 2002, 02:22:18 PM »
lol Murrow where ya audio at??????????????

what gives you the right to diss NIK's Rappin when you aint got no audio up.......and what sort of 16 yr old(if that is ya real age lol)listens to country?i think this guy the proud owner of a trenchcoat........NIK Dope For His Age......I Was Gunna Holla At him see if he down to collab on a track for my album....yo NIK you above this guy......dont sweat him........

Murrow

« Reply #40 on: October 23, 2002, 03:27:30 PM »
lol Murrow where ya audio at??????????????

what gives you the right to diss NIK's Rappin when you aint got no audio up.......and what sort of 16 yr old(if that is ya real age lol)listens to country?i think this guy the proud owner of a trenchcoat........NIK Dope For His Age......I Was Gunna Holla At him see if he down to collab on a track for my album....yo NIK you above this guy......dont sweat him........

Do you rap?  If not, what about all the people who don't rap/sing but still judge other artists music?  We have a right to, and that is a lot of people.  And I don't listen to country music.

A reason why this isn't my obsession, I was in MIRC and the topic was "NIK is getting closer and closer to getting banned each day :)"...then I decided to make this post.  So don't get your hopes uo Nick, no one here is obsessed with you.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2002, 03:30:20 PM by Murrow »

BossPlaya

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Much Luv2 lil Villian N NINO Tha Mack OCSA 4 LIFE
« Reply #41 on: October 23, 2002, 06:35:44 PM »
fuck yeah i would ban his ass

"i putz it down homie for tha BIG S.A 714 till i hit my grave O.C muthafucka till i reach tha top n even then foo i  just wont stop with my gangsta flows or my  gangsta mentality straight takin out all u muthafuckin WANNABES who pussied out cuz in tha city of Santa Ana we aint no nagels puro crazy pimps crazy gangb

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #42 on: October 23, 2002, 06:39:16 PM »
fuck yeah i would ban his ass

LOL, don't hold back, tell us how you really feel :)
« Last Edit: October 23, 2002, 06:42:36 PM by The Big Bad Ass »

Pillow

« Reply #43 on: October 23, 2002, 10:14:08 PM »
LMAO at people callin N I K nick....I think people should chill on the net beefs..Sccit ignore it. Alotta people hate for no reason. It is the net it is to enjoy not to start beef with people..
yomp