Author Topic: QD3 Original Makaveli Album Recording [DOWNLOAD INSIDE]  (Read 4407 times)

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
Re: QD3 Original Makaveli Album Recording [DOWNLOAD INSIDE]
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2009, 02:56:15 PM »
Is QD3 releasing a tupac album? Bootleg?

No. He doesn't have enough material, and Amaru will barely even work with him unless they have to. They didn't want him remixing the material he originally produced, and they wouldn't allow him to use material he had produced on his Thug Angel documentary, and denied any access for other 2Pac recordings. The studio footage was obtained from other sources owned by someone other than Amaru
It's pathetic what they have done. They deny any use of tracks by 2Pacs homies & music associates but still kept fucking up his tracks with the likes of G-Unit & T.I.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2009, 04:36:41 PM »
Is QD3 releasing a tupac album? Bootleg?

No. He doesn't have enough material, and Amaru will barely even work with him unless they have to. They didn't want him remixing the material he originally produced, and they wouldn't allow him to use material he had produced on his Thug Angel documentary, and denied any access for other 2Pac recordings. The studio footage was obtained from other sources owned by someone other than Amaru

why'd he get to remix songs on UTEOT?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2009, 04:53:18 PM »
that is true, Friends is grandfathered if it's true they later made a ruling on it

so it's releasable
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens