Author Topic: Who else is happy that the Obama honeymoon is over?  (Read 977 times)

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
Re: Who else is happy that the Obama honeymoon is over?
« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2009, 12:37:23 PM »
Gotta love Obama's hand speed, Killing that Fly was some Karate Kid I i& II shit.

Blasphemy

« Reply #16 on: June 21, 2009, 08:29:30 AM »
what you talking about?

He's talking about how Obama became the most hyped up thing in America since the Anna Nicole smith death. When they tried to find out everything they could, and even reported on things we shouldn't give a fuck about nor should they report. Like what his kids wear and other trivial stuff or how he made MLK's dream come true when in reality he didn't and MLK's dream wasn't about a black guy becoming president, but equality (something like Black Power has stopped from happening, though I know Black Power has helped the movement more). The fact a lot of black people (not all) were so hyped and they thought of him as a Holy Messiah.Or the fact the Hype was so bad, you think he won during Slavery. I know a fucking guy who's old enough that he was a slave, and even he thinks these young mother fuckers are trying to get special treatment off his generations Ills and pain (Reparations mainly and other stuff).He Thinks (and I agree) that Black's shouldn't view Slavery like its something affecting em today Constantly (it did affect generations in the aftermath), but they should learn from the leaders of that era, and learn and be proud, but not try and take such a horrible thing and try and make money off it. Be like MLK and don't buy into the bullshit out today.

personally I don't give a shit one way or another, a Politician is a politicians they all lie, they all bullshit. If he changes things for the better, and can help push America through I'll rate him a good president. Until then I'm basically just watching and seeing what he does right and wrong (he's done quit a bit of both).
okay now shut the fuck up with that bullshit. Black power wasnt about equality? you honkies crack me up for real. and second a lot of you honkies need to do some research about Martin Luther King Jr, you favorite negro because there is a side that that this country like to hide. his revolutionary side. because eye mean its only so long you can kick that non violent bullshit while getting your head kicked it.

First off I'm mexican you retard, and I'm not saying ALL that black power shit wasn't helpful to the struggle, I'm saying the people who took it to the point were they wanted blood.Which in its self is 1 of the reasons why people view the panthers as a bad group at the time. Secondly If MLK Jr.was a fucking preacher and a man of god, Now as you can see I'm not but even I know when your a fucking preacher your not going to use violent means or push for extremely violent methods (which Certain members of the panthers did, not all).

That's why the Movement was hurting the progression of equality in certain aspects.Cause some people took it beyond helping out your fellow black man from the ills of society and progressing into a smarter realm and started preaching violence against none-blacks.

Also you little hypocrite I love how you automatically assume I'm white, and proceed to use a racial slur while talking about how the movement was about equality. You've officially proven my point. I've known real slaves and even they think the movement was harmful in certain aspects. The positives outweighed the good most of the time, but it stifled the movement temp.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #17 on: June 21, 2009, 04:01:44 PM »
what you talking about?
I mean, people aren't acting like his turds are the cure to cancer anymore. People are finally realizing he's a politician like the rest of them and not some magical negro that dropped from heaven.

I got no gripes with Obama at all and I like what he's doing. I was just getting sick and tired of everyone talking about how the world is going to radically change for the better and there will be peace on earth. I talked to some woman at the bank one time saying shit like that which amazed me.

I'm finally hearing people starting to complain about him and be skeptical about some of his decision. That's good: people are back to reality.

sik.... honestly G i think some people are happy that black foo is president... because that sorta shows to people that america is not racist...
thats what they like over everything else...
but i agree all he is is a politician...
politicians are like cops... don't matter what race you are you're not one of them you're not their first priority...

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #18 on: June 21, 2009, 04:03:18 PM »
Gotta love Obama's hand speed, Killing that Fly was some Karate Kid I i& II shit.
that was pretty trippy  8)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #19 on: June 21, 2009, 05:49:35 PM »
what you talking about?
I mean, people aren't acting like his turds are the cure to cancer anymore. People are finally realizing he's a politician like the rest of them and not some magical negro that dropped from heaven.

I got no gripes with Obama at all and I like what he's doing. I was just getting sick and tired of everyone talking about how the world is going to radically change for the better and there will be peace on earth. I talked to some woman at the bank one time saying shit like that which amazed me.

I'm finally hearing people starting to complain about him and be skeptical about some of his decision. That's good: people are back to reality.

sik.... honestly G i think some people are happy that black foo is president... because that sorta shows to people that america is not racist...
thats what they like over everything else...
but i agree all he is is a politician...
politicians are like cops... don't matter what race you are you're not one of them you're not their first priority...
how does that not sure amerikkka isnt racist? Obama is half white and half Black.and thats makes him a mulatto. mulattoes were always treated better than their fellow full blooded African dark shard brothers and sisters from the days of plantation. its all politricks. skinheads and nazis do business with mexicans, so that doesnt make them racist anymore huh? stop being fool by politTRICKS
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #20 on: June 21, 2009, 05:53:18 PM »
what you talking about?

He's talking about how Obama became the most hyped up thing in America since the Anna Nicole smith death. When they tried to find out everything they could, and even reported on things we shouldn't give a fuck about nor should they report. Like what his kids wear and other trivial stuff or how he made MLK's dream come true when in reality he didn't and MLK's dream wasn't about a black guy becoming president, but equality (something like Black Power has stopped from happening, though I know Black Power has helped the movement more). The fact a lot of black people (not all) were so hyped and they thought of him as a Holy Messiah.Or the fact the Hype was so bad, you think he won during Slavery. I know a fucking guy who's old enough that he was a slave, and even he thinks these young mother fuckers are trying to get special treatment off his generations Ills and pain (Reparations mainly and other stuff).He Thinks (and I agree) that Black's shouldn't view Slavery like its something affecting em today Constantly (it did affect generations in the aftermath), but they should learn from the leaders of that era, and learn and be proud, but not try and take such a horrible thing and try and make money off it. Be like MLK and don't buy into the bullshit out today.

personally I don't give a shit one way or another, a Politician is a politicians they all lie, they all bullshit. If he changes things for the better, and can help push America through I'll rate him a good president. Until then I'm basically just watching and seeing what he does right and wrong (he's done quit a bit of both).
okay now shut the fuck up with that bullshit. Black power wasnt about equality? you honkies crack me up for real. and second a lot of you honkies need to do some research about Martin Luther King Jr, you favorite negro because there is a side that that this country like to hide. his revolutionary side. because eye mean its only so long you can kick that non violent bullshit while getting your head kicked it.

First off I'm mexican you retard, and I'm not saying ALL that black power shit wasn't helpful to the struggle, I'm saying the people who took it to the point were they wanted blood.Which in its self is 1 of the reasons why people view the panthers as a bad group at the time. Secondly If MLK Jr.was a fucking preacher and a man of god, Now as you can see I'm not but even I know when your a fucking preacher your not going to use violent means or push for extremely violent methods (which Certain members of the panthers did, not all).

That's why the Movement was hurting the progression of equality in certain aspects.Cause some people took it beyond helping out your fellow black man from the ills of society and progressing into a smarter realm and started preaching violence against none-blacks.

Also you little hypocrite I love how you automatically assume I'm white, and proceed to use a racial slur while talking about how the movement was about equality. You've officially proven my point. I've known real slaves and even they think the movement was harmful in certain aspects. The positives outweighed the good most of the time, but it stifled the movement temp.
mexican is an ethnicity. and on top of that a good majority of you guys have white skin. eye mean isnt that the goal. to not get too dark in your culture anyway?

second,
damn you know what, engaging in conversation with you wouldn't even be fair. eye would look like the intellectual bully because that comment right there, o god
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Sparegeez

« Reply #21 on: June 22, 2009, 01:35:22 AM »
I dont know about you but people out here who voted for obama still believed this world would be a shithole. For his ass to fix things, we're gonna need a new system of everything. School, police, welfare, taxes everything. Fuck it I should run for president and have all my homies become senators I know what to do let me handle things.

Big B

« Reply #22 on: June 22, 2009, 06:05:22 AM »
obama is a man who is unhappy with the was america has been for the last 232 years and what to remake it in his own image which is a very dangerous thing.

in the first 100 days of his presidency he spent more money than george w.  and clinton did in the last 16 years.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #23 on: June 22, 2009, 08:54:25 AM »
i donno man Obama is a good president but in this stage there is not much that can be done about oBAMA

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2009, 05:39:39 PM »
haha yeah but obama for president right? lol
FUCK THA GOV'T

obama is a man who is unhappy with the was america has been for the last 232 years and what to remake it in his own image which is a very dangerous thing.

in the first 100 days of his presidency he spent more money than george w.  and clinton did in the last 16 years.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Big B

« Reply #25 on: June 22, 2009, 05:57:59 PM »
no, not obama for president.
i couldnt vote.

FUCK THA GOV'T

in the first 100 days of his presidency he spent more money than george w.  and clinton did in the last 16 years.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 22, 2009, 06:01:33 PM »
haha well i wasnt talkin in general
its crazy the same people (some) that voted for him hate him already lol

no, not obama for president.
i couldnt vote.

FUCK THA GOV'T

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #27 on: June 22, 2009, 06:44:26 PM »
haha well i wasnt talkin in general
its crazy the same people (some) that voted for him hate him already lol

THESE ARE THE FAKE SUPPORTERS...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: June 22, 2009, 06:46:18 PM »
how are they fake supporters?
Cube

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2009, 06:34:14 PM »
how are they fake supporters?

most of the people talking shit about obama now were his biggest fans/supporters...
now he gets elected oh bad Obama... cuz economy is not good...
the reason they are fake... is because they hop from one side of the sea saw to the other side in simple seconds