Author Topic: Who else is happy that the Obama honeymoon is over?  (Read 990 times)

Big B

Re: Who else is happy that the Obama honeymoon is over?
« Reply #30 on: June 24, 2009, 06:55:22 AM »
how are they fake supporters?

most of the people talking shit about obama now were his biggest fans/supporters...
now he gets elected oh bad Obama... cuz economy is not good...
the reason they are fake... is because they hop from one side of the sea saw to the other side in simple seconds

most of his fans were fans because he was black and not bush

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: June 24, 2009, 06:02:59 PM »
exactly they were for him cuz he was black, they didnt even know he was bout to not do shit

most of the people talking shit about obama now were his biggest fans/supporters...
the reason they are fake... is because they hop from one side of the sea saw to the other side in simple seconds

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Big B

« Reply #32 on: June 25, 2009, 06:34:53 AM »
he is doing way too much as it is.

exactly they were for him cuz he was black, they didnt even know he was bout to not do shit

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #33 on: June 30, 2009, 05:40:19 PM »
what you talking about?

He's talking about how Obama became the most hyped up thing in America since the Anna Nicole smith death. When they tried to find out everything they could, and even reported on things we shouldn't give a fuck about nor should they report. Like what his kids wear and other trivial stuff or how he made MLK's dream come true when in reality he didn't and MLK's dream wasn't about a black guy becoming president, but equality (something like Black Power has stopped from happening, though I know Black Power has helped the movement more). The fact a lot of black people (not all) were so hyped and they thought of him as a Holy Messiah.Or the fact the Hype was so bad, you think he won during Slavery. I know a fucking guy who's old enough that he was a slave, and even he thinks these young mother fuckers are trying to get special treatment off his generations Ills and pain (Reparations mainly and other stuff).He Thinks (and I agree) that Black's shouldn't view Slavery like its something affecting em today Constantly (it did affect generations in the aftermath), but they should learn from the leaders of that era, and learn and be proud, but not try and take such a horrible thing and try and make money off it. Be like MLK and don't buy into the bullshit out today.

personally I don't give a shit one way or another, a Politician is a politicians they all lie, they all bullshit. If he changes things for the better, and can help push America through I'll rate him a good president. Until then I'm basically just watching and seeing what he does right and wrong (he's done quit a bit of both).

I get what you're trying to say, but that came out sounding ignorant.

LAXCENTRAL

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2009, 12:25:14 PM »
it had some sense in it