Author Topic: Slaughterhouse - Woodstock (MOP JOINT)  (Read 3455 times)

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
Re: Slaughterhouse - Woodstock (MOP JOINT)
« Reply #75 on: June 20, 2009, 03:16:53 PM »
Royce owned Wack MCs!

killed that the hardest.

i think i am leaning towards Joell for Woodstock.

Everyone was great on WACK MC's but personally I thought Joey had the best verse

DIP DIP SET SET

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #76 on: June 20, 2009, 08:25:36 PM »
Royce owned Wack MCs!

killed that the hardest.

Everyone was great on WACK MC's but personally I thought Joey had the best verse

that's the thing with Slaughterhouse though, every song, every verse is just pure dopeness; anybody could have the dopest verse on any song depending on who you ask lol.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2009, 08:27:41 PM »
yeah im wit you on that cham, and thats what im sayin joe is much better in this group than hes ever been IMO

Royce owned Wack MCs!

killed that the hardest.

that's the thing with Slaughterhouse though, every song, every verse is just pure dopeness; anybody could have the dopest verse on any song depending on who you ask lol.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2009, 02:35:39 AM »
this is thread is gay as hell!

"i'm so pumped"
"if the whole album is like this, i WILL jizz in my pants"
"+11111111 you deserve head from a fat girl"

:D
yeah but it turned really queer when you stepped your hating ass in here, dont be mad that your favourite rapper isn't in slaughterhouse

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2009, 03:32:31 AM »
Yeah, I never understood artists that create a song title and then spit about a different topic.  I've always found it annoying and think it reflects poorly on the artist.

yer its like they came up with a title but were too lazy to follow it through. we all know everyone in slaughterhouse can rap but what we wanna see is them having a coherent sound/message. We dont want Budden rapping about his depression, Royce about guns, Ortiz about his mums crack addiction and Crooked about being the block obama on the same track...

Exactly, my man.

Jome

« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2009, 05:21:21 PM »
dont be mad that your favourite rapper isn't in slaughterhouse

Come to think about it, imagine Pharoahe Monch or Saigon, instead of Joe Budden.. damn.  :o

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #81 on: June 21, 2009, 05:25:46 PM »

Come to think about it, imagine Pharoahe Monch or Saigon, instead of Joe Budden.. damn.  :o

Joe mentioned that a Slaughter House/Monch collab is in the works. He didn't say what project it was for but that it was happening.

Jome

« Reply #82 on: June 21, 2009, 05:28:34 PM »
Holy shit..  8)
SH are making all the right moves, working with the right artists & producers, it's almost too good to be true.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: June 21, 2009, 05:34:51 PM »
Holy shit..  8)
SH are making all the right moves, working with the right artists & producers, it's almost too good to be true.

Sean Price is another name that got thrown into the mix as well. That's what they've said from day one when they formed. They want to work with underrated, overlooked, underground lyricists who deserve more recognition. They want it to be like an affiliate movement.

Also, Canibus mentioned in an interview with The Boston Herald last month that he was in contact with Crooked & Royce recently and talked about wanting to bring back the HRSMN for a collaboration track with Slaughter House.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #84 on: June 21, 2009, 05:35:28 PM »

LOL Jome

DIP DIP SET SET

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #85 on: June 21, 2009, 07:04:08 PM »
if slaughterhouse added MC JUICE they'd take over hip hop
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The-Leak (aka) kingwell (bka) JULES

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ~TWITTER.COM/ITZJULES
« Reply #86 on: June 21, 2009, 08:06:27 PM »
A 4 Horseman/Slaughterhouse collab would be devastating.   I would like to see where the horsemen are at now, and see if they could keep up to the likes of SH on a track..  Monche collab would be good, also Chino needs to get into the mix..

SH is great.  Crook was my fav rapper before Joe, and I was already digging Ortiz as a new artist, and well, Royce is one of the only discographies in my CD wallet that aren't bootlegged.   ;D  If you were to ask me to make a supergroup of 4 lyricists I liked before they formed, it could have very well been these exact 4...

"One" should be huge.  I didn't expect them to make as versatile a single as this..  If the people don't jump on this something is wrong.  They just gotta drop the MP3 _AFTER_ the video, and it should be set!

Royce and Joey both releasing a fiend-out project before the SH album too.

pootypooty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: June 22, 2009, 03:12:59 AM »
Royce confirmed on his live stream that Pharoahe Monch will be on the Slaughter House album.  8)

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #88 on: June 22, 2009, 04:50:45 AM »

i don't think joe buddens is wack, he has grown on me since the formation of slaughterhouse, b4 that i never really listened to him but yeah monch or saigon would be crazy. also elzhi on a track would be cool
Royce confirmed on his live stream that Pharoahe Monch will be on the Slaughter House album.  8)
;D nice

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: June 22, 2009, 06:17:56 AM »
all we need now is a Sean Price verse  ;D
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts