Author Topic: New Fabolous - Loso's Way Album  (Read 480 times)

westside159

New Fabolous - Loso's Way Album
« on: June 19, 2009, 02:45:56 AM »
How come i aint hearing nothing about Fabolous new album ? i seen a couple new videos on mtv jams but dont hear people talking about his new album much .  Think its called Loso's Way .   when does it drop ?

AnybodyKilla

Re: New Fabolous - Loso's Way Album
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 02:54:35 AM »
July 28th is the current release date. Check on wikipedia, official tracklist is up, hes got ALOT of features and big name producers on there. Got "Kobe" on one track with Khalil producing. Khalil is smart as fuck scooping up one of the newest/dopest hook singers out, pause...crazy combo though, they just need artists to murk the verses!!!

MediumL

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 06:23:15 AM »
cause fabolous albums usually suck and judging by through it in the bag this one will not be an exception.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

Jome

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 06:56:20 AM »
cause fabolous albums usually suck and judging by through it in the bag this one will not be an exception.

Pretty much.
Fab albums are good for picking out 2-3 decent tracks with nice collabos, and then delete the rest of the album.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 07:00:28 AM »

Pretty much.
Fab albums are good for picking out 2-3 decent tracks with nice collabos, and then delete the rest of the album.

yeah, i noticed that.

he just doesn't bring it on the album, like he would on a mixtape or a featured verse. :-\

MediumL

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 08:02:32 AM »
lol @ me spelling throw as through. damn 1 week of college and im already slipping intellectually ha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/DjGVAwyb454</a>

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 11:00:44 AM »
Khalil is smart as fuck scooping up one of the newest/dopest hook singers out, pause...

How the hell did that require a pause?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 11:01:49 AM »
any features from SLAUGHTERHOUSE?
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

NillerTheKid

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 11:05:29 AM »
don't count on it
See these fans can't resist the rush,
they Wu-Tang for life
Scarred for life,
they can't forget the cuts

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 04:34:38 PM »
Khalil is smart as fuck scooping up one of the newest/dopest hook singers out, pause...

How the hell did that require a pause?

Lol hard, nothing homo sounding bout that! Fab is in the same category as Jadakiss, dope rapper that can't make a dope album

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 04:36:54 PM »
don't count on it

i don't know, i was watching a video back when Budden went into the same barbershop as Fab & they were talking about working together again (Fab was on Budden's "Family Reunion") & Fab was like "fa sho", so i don't know if Joey will be on the album, but you might be hearing a Fab/Joey duo soon. 8)

westside159

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 07:33:42 PM »
what "Throw it in the Bag"  is a cool song to me .  when i first heard it i was feelin it .  The Beat is bangin ,  and what about "Street Dreams " and "Real Talk"  they were dope albums to me .   "Breathe" is one of the best hip hop songs of all times .
« Last Edit: June 19, 2009, 07:36:30 PM by westside159 »

Moe

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 08:03:02 PM »

Pretty much.
or if you have the all or nothing mentality i have you delete the whole thing.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 08:08:30 PM »
what "Throw it in the Bag"  is a cool song to me .  when i first heard it i was feelin it .  The Beat is bangin ,  and what about "Street Dreams " and "Real Talk"  they were dope albums to me .   "Breathe" is one of the best hip hop songs of all times .

Hard Breathe still sounds fresh to this day, Fab needs to realise that if he makes an album of songs like that, he'll do big numbers

MediumL

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 11:51:54 PM »
breath was only as dope as it was cause Just Blaze blacked out on the beat. Fab was aight but the beat makes it. Fab albums usually have a couple hot tracks but nothing more...