Author Topic: La Coka Nostra Album In Stores July 14th / New Single "Choose Ur Side" Ft. Bun B  (Read 227 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

www.dubcnn.com

The Hip-Hop ensemble La Coka Costra will finally be releasing their long awaited and anticipated debut group album "A Brand You Can Trust" on July 14th 2009. La Coka Nostra consists of Ill Bill, Everlast, DJ Lethal, Danny Boy and Slaine and is highly affiliated with the Cypress Hill camp.

Not only are the MC's in La Coka Nostra all explosive spitters who don't hold their tongue when it comes to expressing their thoughts on wax but they also reached out to some incredible artists to feature and produce on the debut project "A Brand You Can Trust".

Features on the album include Snoop Dogg, B-Real, Sen Dog, Bun B, Sick Jacken and Immortal Technique, with production being provided by Alchemist, DJ Lethal, Everlast, Ill Bill, Cynic, Q-Unite and Sicknature.

We have just received a first leak, called "Choose Your Side", featuring the Underground King Bun B. The track was produced by Alchemist, make sure to check it out below:

La Coka Nostra - Choose Your Side (ft. Bun B) (Prod. by Alchemist)

Make sure to pick up "A Brand You Can Trust" on July 14th!

stillinrehab

• Muthafuckin' Don!
This is a great track aye... Bun B went in on this hard! He steals the show IMO! 8)

Nils

• Lil Geezy
Sick Beat by Alchemist and Dope Parts by Bun & Bill!

"Ima shut faggots down, especially muthafuckas with that gay-ass production  new millenium homo sound"

OG Hack Wilson

been down with ill bill since the turn of the century  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

D-Nice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I Made Jesus Walks/So I Ain't Never Going To Hell
Everlast still bringing it lyrically

OG Hack Wilson

Everlast still bringing it lyrically
ill buck a 3-80 on those who act shady!
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Elano

BEEN POSTED  ::)

Fraxxx

Either I don't get it AT ALL or this is the most stupid hook ever. "If it's a genocide you can choose your side" WTF?  ???
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

OG Hack Wilson

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

more exposure the better " ::)"

Word and check the date the thread was posted...

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

OG Hack Wilson

Krasno goes into threads every day with a simple "BEEN POSTED" or "I HATE THIS GROUP"

he adds nothing to this forum :(

Elano

Krasno goes into threads every day with a simple "BEEN POSTED" or "I HATE THIS GROUP"

he adds nothing to this forum :(

you are not just DUMB as fuck,but even blind.
but i don't give a fuck about what you think  :tosser:

OG Hack Wilson

thanks for the kind words :)