Author Topic: Spider Loc - LAND OF THE LOST LP {Free Download !!!}  (Read 3073 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc - LAND OF THE LOST LP {Free Download !!!}
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2009, 10:19:25 AM »
this shit is trash i downloaded it & then straight to the recycle bin it went spider joke :'(

lil murda show

« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2009, 10:46:00 AM »
mally mall from sac
WHEN YOU SUcKAZ SEND THE ADDRESS TO THE BLUE ROOM, THEN NIGGAZ WILL "B" THERE!! WHO cARES HOW DEEP YOU ARE OR WHAT STREETS YOU REP, YOU BLEED JUST LIKE ANYONE ELSE NIGGAZ. SAY WHAT YOU WANT ON MIXTAPES, I DO THAT TOO SO ADDRESS THIS LIL NIGGA BLOOD, ILL PERSONALLY DEVOWER ANY OF YOU, MATTER OF FAcT, ALL OF YOU ON 1 TRAcK GET AT ME SO I cAN KILL OFF YOUR WHOLE TEAM AT ONcE. YOU WANNA GO LETS GO, YA LIL c MONSTER WAS  TALKIN' GREASY, SO I ADDRESSED HIS BITcHNESS. SAY WHAT YOU GOTTA SAY WHOEVER, WHENEVER, G-UNIT WONT BE ABLE TO SAVE YOU. IT TOOK Y'ALL DAMN NEAR A WHOLE YEAR TO SAY WHAT YOU SAID, LOL, HA HA HA, KE KE KE, THE NAMES MALLY MALL, SPEAK ON IT!! REVENGE KNOWS ME, HE BEEN OUT HERE IN SAc FUcKIN' WIT ME NIGGA. WHOEVER WAS ORIGINALLY POSTIN' AS DJ SMEEZE, THANKS, GOOD JOB, THEY SHOULD cUT YOU A "BIG" cHEcK FOR BEING THE BIGGEST NUTT SAcK RIDER OF SPIDERS cAREER. SUcK ON THAT NIGGA. NOWWWWWW!!
:loco:

shaq

« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2009, 11:02:42 AM »
 IM FROM MEADOWVIEW, I KNOW SOME cOASTERS, I FUcK WITH ALOT OF SO. cAL RELLIES, BIG FOOT IS MY RELLY BANDANA'S FOLKS SO THIS IS ABOUT "YOU" PUTTIN' OUT THE NEXT MANS BIDNESS THAT US GANGSTAS ALREADY KNOW ABOUT  YOU cAN DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON ME, THATS cOOL, BUT ALL THAT GREASY TALK YOU WERE TALKIN' WASNT NEcESSARY. YOU SAID FUcK ME AND MINE 1st SO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS BRA BRA!! YOU SAID IF IM IN L.A. cOME TO THE BLUE ROOM SO I SAID SEND THE ADDRESS, I STILL AINT GOT IT, IM NOT GOIN' TO LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT EITHER, SO HOLLA RESPEcTABLE AND KEEP IT 100.

lil murda show

« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2009, 11:05:18 AM »
IM FROM MEADOWVIEW, I KNOW SOME cOASTERS, I FUcK WITH ALOT OF SO. cAL RELLIES, BIG FOOT IS MY RELLY BANDANA'S FOLKS SO THIS IS ABOUT "YOU" PUTTIN' OUT THE NEXT MANS BIDNESS THAT US GANGSTAS ALREADY KNOW ABOUT  YOU cAN DO YOUR HOMEWORK ON ME, THATS cOOL, BUT ALL THAT GREASY TALK YOU WERE TALKIN' WASNT NEcESSARY. YOU SAID FUcK ME AND MINE 1st SO YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS BRA BRA!! YOU SAID IF IM IN L.A. cOME TO THE BLUE ROOM SO I SAID SEND THE ADDRESS, I STILL AINT GOT IT, IM NOT GOIN' TO LOSE ANY SLEEP OVER IT EITHER, SO HOLLA RESPEcTABLE AND KEEP IT 100.
:sshh:

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2009, 02:30:16 PM »

Buy something from spiindastreets.com and the address is up there on the package. You got bread nigga buy a cd and get the address.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2009, 04:55:24 PM »
this shit is trash i downloaded it & then straight to the recycle bin it went spider joke :'(

You always say that shit so why the hell did u download it? Lies! lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2009, 05:10:17 PM »

Weve been doing a good job ignoring the foolishness lol
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #52 on: June 24, 2009, 12:28:02 AM »

2 see what u dumb fucks are ranting about this shit is trash & so is both yall faces

LONDON!!!

• 'G'
« Reply #53 on: June 24, 2009, 07:45:59 AM »
i'm checking for this shit the most from the mixtape

knocc out kid(good shit)
fucc the westcoast(deep)
cali classic(nice)
talk about it(crazy)
when i'm gone(sick shit)

begetz-stunt on me(nice)

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #54 on: June 24, 2009, 05:05:09 PM »

2 see what u dumb fucks are ranting about this shit is trash & so is both yall faces

That's seriously retarded. I bet you eat at the same nasty ass food place every week just because u see customers then complain about it every friggin week :laugh:. At least you're consistent ;)

Trust Me Nigga and When I'm Gone on repeat 8)

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #55 on: June 24, 2009, 06:26:54 PM »
revenge snitched on his homies from chester st cpt  lil man and boo in like 02/03 thats why spi dont fuck with him no more. they got like 37 to life on that case

shaq

« Reply #56 on: June 25, 2009, 02:12:34 AM »
real funk pops off everywhere...oh and now you are big deeko huh? your a clown having phony conversations with spider joke, then you post up replys as your homies and now you talkin bout check out snoopy blu video im in it...hahahaha! who tha fuck cares if you in a video you faggot! AND YEA YOU ACTIVE ALRIGHT...ACTIVELY ON THE FUCKIN INTERNET BEING A BITCH!
I FUCCS WIT FRUIT TOWN ROLLIN 20 NHP AND IFG AND MY CUZZIN IS FROM THE SWANS FUCC SPIDER JOKE NIGGA KNOW WHAT IT DO
WE OUT HERE WIT THE HOMIE A-WAX NIGGA

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2009, 12:04:48 PM »
real funk pops off everywhere...oh and now you are big deeko huh? your a clown having phony conversations with spider joke, then you post up replys as your homies and now you talkin bout check out snoopy blu video im in it...hahahaha! who tha fuck cares if you in a video you faggot! AND YEA YOU ACTIVE ALRIGHT...ACTIVELY ON THE FUCKIN INTERNET BEING A BITCH!
I FUCCS WIT FRUIT TOWN ROLLIN 20 NHP AND IFG AND MY CUZZIN IS FROM THE SWANS FUCC SPIDER JOKE NIGGA KNOW WHAT IT DO
WE OUT HERE WIT THE HOMIE A-WAX NIGGA

eeeeeeeeeeeeeee motional dude

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2009, 12:09:40 PM »

That's seriously retarded. I bet you eat at the same nasty ass food place every week just because u see customers then complain about it every friggin week :laugh:. At least you're consistent ;)

i eat at my parents every week on like you i got a family :'(

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #59 on: June 26, 2009, 12:25:59 PM »

i eat at my parents every week on like you i got a family :'(

Your moms make Hamburger Helper without the ground beef every day that's nothin to be jealous of 8)