Author Topic: Spider Loc - LAND OF THE LOST LP {Free Download !!!}  (Read 3089 times)

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Spider Loc - LAND OF THE LOST LP {Free Download !!!}
« Reply #75 on: June 28, 2009, 07:45:21 PM »

supreme you a fool lol

this shit is trash i downloaded it & then straight to the recycle bin it went spider joke :'(

You always say that shit so why the hell did u download it? Lies! lol

;D lol
nigga bitch wit aids

Damn u got AIDS??? Sorry, to hear that. U should get a blunt, and some Hennessy then get in a zone bumpin "When Im Gone" 'cause after yo mark ass die Life Goes On. U fucked over your life for a 3 minute bone, rawin' hoes is somethin I don't condone but I bet yo simp ass still boo love over the phone, smellin like ass is the scent of your cologne, ur a homosexual and that's known, man up and put some bass in your tone, I'll never leave the haters alone especially after all the bitchtivity you've shown, don't fuck around and get owned............ lol I'm on a good one!

BAY mufuckin MAAC
did spider joke write that 4 u monkey or was big setbacc

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2009, 07:33:38 AM »
LOL these dudes going back and forth with a female about a nigga???????? what kind of sense does that make? i guess........ only in cyber space

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2009, 08:10:54 PM »

supreme you a fool lol

this shit is trash i downloaded it & then straight to the recycle bin it went spider joke :'(

You always say that shit so why the hell did u download it? Lies! lol

;D lol
nigga bitch wit aids

Damn u got AIDS??? Sorry, to hear that. U should get a blunt, and some Hennessy then get in a zone bumpin "When Im Gone" 'cause after yo mark ass die Life Goes On. U fucked over your life for a 3 minute bone, rawin' hoes is somethin I don't condone but I bet yo simp ass still boo love over the phone, smellin like ass is the scent of your cologne, ur a homosexual and that's known, man up and put some bass in your tone, I'll never leave the haters alone especially after all the bitchtivity you've shown, don't fuck around and get owned............ lol I'm on a good one!

BAY mufuckin MAAC
did spider joke write that 4 u monkey or was big setbacc

Naw, I'm a cold mufucka with the lyrics and everybody can hear it except for your chicken shit white bred ass lol U like those lyrics don't u, yah fuckin monkey. Bawse!!!!!  BAYMAAC yo ass is in the Land of The Lost you mark! :laugh:
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2009, 08:11:44 PM »
lol but
wait hold supreme
you wrote them lyrics yourself?
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2009, 08:39:42 PM »
lol but
wait hold supreme

Yea mayne all day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #80 on: June 29, 2009, 08:41:59 PM »
damn that shit was dope, muffuccaz need to hit u up on the ghostwritin tip for real
it was so dope, i instantly assumed it was lines from someone else you took and threw them up here

lol but
wait hold supreme

Yea mayne all day
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #81 on: June 29, 2009, 10:41:42 PM »
damn that shit was dope, muffuccaz need to hit u up on the ghostwritin tip for real
it was so dope, i instantly assumed it was lines from someone else you took and threw them up here

lol but
wait hold supreme

Yea mayne all day

I agree lol I do need to be a ghostwriter because I like being behind the scenes instead of in the spotlight. I got some tracks already laid too

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2009, 10:45:51 PM »
thats waz up
not sure if you want to put it out there yet or at all, but anything laid down or will you be workin wit spider?
(dont tell me you were behind the banger "how many times" lol?)

lol but
wait hold supreme

Yea mayne all day

I agree lol I do need to be a ghostwriter because I like being behind the scenes instead of in the spotlight. I got some tracks already laid too
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #83 on: June 29, 2009, 10:56:22 PM »
thats waz up
not sure if you want to put it out there yet or at all, but anything laid down or will you be workin wit spider?

lol but
wait hold supreme

Yea mayne all day

I wouldnt mind workin with Spider since he's one of my favorite rappers and inspirations. lol I have nothing to do with "How Many Times" but he went hard on that track.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #84 on: June 29, 2009, 11:04:02 PM »
haha i was gon say IMO thats one of his best traxx and from the lyrics you jus posted up (in which alotta rappers cant even write lol) you got talent so yeah you should write for some or something or someone
get to work supreme lol

thats waz up

lol but
wait hold supreme

Yea mayne all day

I wouldnt mind workin with Spider since he's one of my favorite rappers and inspirations. lol I have nothing to do with "How Many Times" but he went hard on that track.
Cube

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #85 on: June 29, 2009, 11:09:48 PM »
haha i was gon say IMO thats one of his best traxx and from the lyrics you jus posted up (in which alotta rappers cant even write lol) you got talent so yeah you should write for some or something or someone
get to work supreme lol

thats waz up

lol but
wait hold supreme

Yea mayne all day

lol Fa Sho My Equal

shouts out to Box5

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: June 29, 2009, 11:16:38 PM »
thats waz up
dont forget to slide by here first wit that spider exclusive lol

get to work supreme lol

thats waz up

lol but
wait hold supreme

Yea mayne all day

lol Fa Sho My Equal

shouts out to Box5
Cube

IF NOT ME THEN WHO

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #87 on: June 30, 2009, 11:27:24 AM »
i know he gets more than his fair share of hate here since he is never featured and he's the most consistant artist on the west or in the game period for the fact he's put out a tape every 30 days since like dec 07, yaw sleep, cuz the shit goes hard.he definately leads the pack in more ways than one