Author Topic: Honkies on that bullshit  (Read 364 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Honkies on that bullshit
« on: June 19, 2009, 03:13:16 PM »
http://newsone.blackplanet.com/nation/police-draw-guns-on-black-men-opening-accounts/

man eye am so glad OBAMA is in office because that mean racism and stereotype no longer exists. you knonw what maybe if this country took the same procedures they do with niggas, that museum shooting would never have happen
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

Re: Honkies on that bullshit
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 03:16:17 PM »
http://newsone.blackplanet.com/nation/police-draw-guns-on-black-men-opening-accounts/

man eye am so glad OBAMA is in office because that mean racism and stereotype no longer exists. you knonw what maybe if this country took the same procedures they do with niggas, that museum shooting would never have happen

How perfect is it that this happened at the "Bank of America"?
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 03:16:51 PM »
Hey cocksucker, again, you can't be taken serious.  You constantly rant about how racist whitey is while simultaneously being extremely racist yourself.  

Do you understand how hypocritical you are?

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 03:17:03 PM »

man eye am so glad OBAMA is in office because that mean racism and stereotype no longer exists.

here comes job living in his fantasy world still

J Bananas

« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 03:19:30 PM »
I love Obama, he ended racism in America.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 03:22:17 PM »
Hey cocksucker, again, you can't be taken serious.  You constantly rant about how racist whitey is while simultaneously being extremely racist yourself.  

nigga and you are a typical niave cacucasian. lets be real how does my so called "racism" effect you or white people. BLACK PEOPLE ARENT IN POSITIONS IN WHICH BEING RACIST CAN EFFECT WHITE PEOPLE! You honkies are the ones in the position in which , YOU GUYS RACISM CAN EFFECT US. there is no such thing as "REVERSE RACISM" you dumb honky. you white people made that bullshit up.

its like white people like to complain because Blacks are allowed to say certain things and if white do then everybody on their case. YOU CNAT BE FUCKIN SERIOUS!?! white people used to LYNCH BLACKS for stupid reasons like " they didnt like the way they looked at them"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till

and you honkies complaining about reverse racism!?!?! fuck out of here white boy
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

so fuck you." - Pac

Þŕiņçë

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Cold Hearted Son Of A Bitch
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 03:23:19 PM »
You really think society owes you something don't you...so sad

J Bananas

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 03:24:48 PM »
lol, danny.why do you even come here when you know everybody thinks you're a clown and you are probably adding to white people's resentment of niggs? If our racism affects you, why feed it?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 03:26:24 PM »

nigga and you are a typical niave cacucasian. lets be real how does my so called "racism" effect you or white people. BLACK PEOPLE ARENT IN POSITIONS IN WHICH BEING RACIST CAN EFFECT WHITE PEOPLE! You honkies are the ones in the position in which , YOU GUYS RACISM CAN EFFECT US. there is no such thing as "REVERSE RACISM" you dumb honky. you white people made that bullshit up.

its like white people like to complain because Blacks are allowed to say certain things and if white do then everybody on their case. YOU CNAT BE FUCKIN SERIOUS!?! white people used to LYNCH BLACKS for stupid reasons like " they didnt like the way they looked at them"

and you honkies complaining about reverse racism!?!?! fuck out of here white boy

Negro you can't even spell naive.  You being anti-white perpetuates white racism even more.  Again, I don't expect you to understand.

Muhfukka

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 03:26:43 PM »
Job=Victim

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 03:28:02 PM »
lol, danny.why do you even come here when you know everybody thinks you're a clown and you are probably adding to white people's resentment of niggs? If our racism affects you, why feed it?
eye am the clown? but you talk to your self on here, haha NEXT

so fuck you." - Pac

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 03:31:00 PM »

Negro you can't even spell naive.  You being anti-white perpetuates white racism even more.  Again, I don't expect you to understand.
its funny the tactics you honkies use to divert from the real issues. eye cant spell naive because eye mis typed a simple "i" before the "a". so that automatically makes me unintelligent. ahahha thats that 80,000 a year stuck up honky attitude. eye dont expect you to overstand because you cant even , how do you guys say it "MAN UP" and comment on the shit eye say.  lame ass honky

so fuck you." - Pac

J Bananas

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 03:31:06 PM »
eye am the clown? but you talk to your self on here, haha NEXT

yeah, you're more like the tears of a clown. I do my shit for laughs and giggles, you seem to be working a coronary with your little dog and pony show. seriously boy, buck up, there's a black president now. No need for this victim hub bubb

J Bananas

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 03:31:43 PM »
Seriously, daniel, why do you even try if it always makes you angry?

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 03:35:44 PM »

its funny the tactics you honkies use to divert from the real issues. eye cant spell naive because eye mis typed a simple "i" before the "a". so that automatically makes me unintelligent. ahahha thats that 80,000 a year stuck up honky attitude. eye dont expect you to overstand because you cant even , how do you guys say it "MAN UP" and comment on the shit eye say.  lame ass honky

Fail.  You can't spell for shit, it's not typos.  And yes, it does make you seem less intelligent. 

And I'm not making 80k a year, i'm currently unemployed so there goes that argument.