Author Topic: Honkies on that bullshit  (Read 371 times)

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: Honkies on that bullshit
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2009, 05:56:57 PM »
I strictly do it to mock him. Of course he makes valid points at times. The problem is he thinks fighting racism with more racism is the answer. It makes no sense. But he doesn't understand that.

I know his ignorance makes him somewhat of a sympathetic figure but dude is full of hate and convinced that everything shitty in his life is everyones fault but his.

I don't care who the fuck u r, not taking responsibility for your position in life is pathetic.

I know lots of people that honestly think they have worse luck than anyone else in the world, rather than see cause and effect of their actions or lack there of. 

Pathetic.

Peace
watch you dodge this question? where do eye complain about anything in my life , is someone elses fault? its easy to make shit up and run with it, white boy. but shit eye dont expect much though. the fruit doesnt fall to far from the tree. you grandparents were devils, your parents are devils, and now you are a devil. every has a position to play and as a devil, you are doing a good job playing yours.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac

Job starring as King Of Zamunda

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • King Of Zamunda
Re: Honkies on that bullshit
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2009, 05:59:21 PM »
Hey cocksucker, again, you can't be taken serious.  You constantly rant about how racist whitey is while simultaneously being extremely racist yourself.  

Do you understand how hypocritical you are?
nigga and you are a typical niave cacucasian. lets be real how does my so called "racism" effect you or white people. BLACK PEOPLE ARENT IN POSITIONS IN WHICH BEING RACIST CAN EFFECT WHITE PEOPLE! You honkies are the ones in the position in which , YOU GUYS RACISM CAN EFFECT US. there is no such thing as "REVERSE RACISM" you dumb honky. you white people made that bullshit up.

its like white people like to complain because Blacks are allowed to say certain things and if white do then everybody on their case. YOU CNAT BE FUCKIN SERIOUS!?! white people used to LYNCH BLACKS for stupid reasons like " they didnt like the way they looked at them"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emmett_Till

and you honkies complaining about reverse racism!?!?! fuck out of here white boy

Negro you can't even spell naive.  You being anti-white perpetuates white racism even more.  Again, I don't expect you to understand.

You think? I mean I aint never had problems with u on this board, but to be real man, that sounds like an excuse.  The way I see it, no matter what anyone says to you...even if its JOBs racial comments about white people that bother you, you wouldnt get racial back unless that sort of feeling was already inside of you.  Sometimes when people get angry, is when you find out what they really think, and how they really feel.  One thing you gotta give JOB is, he's been consistent since day one. His opinion on white people has always been what it was, and he's always put it out there. But what we've seen since he came here is, people who normally were never saying anything about Black people, now all of a sudden get angry and start throwin out the word "nigger" like its nothing.
eye been saying that majority of these honkies are undercover. that evil is there, they just do a good job masking it. they can call me all the names that they want, eye expect that. shit if they didnt then something would be out the ordinary. but a devil is going to do what a devil is going to do.

Daygo you seen for your own eyes how this honkey brilliantly changed the subject of this topic.
HOW TO ROB DUBCC PART 1--> http://www.dubcc.com/forum/index.php?topic=227551.0
"I killed a man who looked like me, whose mother and father looked like my mother and father...and nothing happened," Lawrence Fishburne in Deep Cover

"I would share the definition of balling
with you white folks but no...
the game is to be sold not told
so fuck you." - Pac