Author Topic: worst Pizza chains?  (Read 378 times)

OG Hack Wilson

worst Pizza chains?
« on: June 19, 2009, 06:29:50 PM »
i think domino's and pizza hut are the bottom shelf of pizza

Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
Re: worst Pizza chains?
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2009, 06:31:24 PM »
little Caesar's

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 06:31:31 PM »

Any local joint is guaranteed to have better pizza than those two.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2009, 06:36:27 PM »

exactly...it's better to pay 10 bucks for a nice local pizza than to pay 24 bucks for 3 piece of craps from dominos lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2009, 06:43:43 PM »
Domino's and Little Caesar's are horrible, they are the worst and Pizza Hut is not far behind. 

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 06:45:23 PM »
little Caesar's

^^^for sure. Even though Dominos is comin real close. Havin worked in that fuckin industry before, trust me, Dominos and Little Caesars are the worst. Around the same time Little Caesars decided to make a push to increase the quality of their shit, Dominos made a push to lower the price of theirs (in effect, lowering the quality also).  Out of the major chains, qualitywise is definetely goes..

Papa Johns
Pizza Hut
Dominos
Little Caesars

If you include Round Table, theyre at the top.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2009, 06:46:18 PM »

exactly...it's better to pay 10 bucks for a nice local pizza than to pay 24 bucks for 3 piece of craps from dominos lol

yeah, local shit is always better. Sometimes i get the urge for some greasy ass pan pizza from Pizza Hut tho lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2009, 06:49:10 PM »
Only one I had Little Caesar's cheese pizza and that shit was bomb. I dunno if it was the fact that I was drunk and didn't eat all day or if they really knew what they were doing in that bitch lol.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2009, 06:52:27 PM »
Only one I had Little Caesar's cheese pizza and that shit was bomb. I dunno if it was the fact that I was drunk and didn't eat all day or if they really knew what they were doing in that bitch lol.

it was the alcohol, and the fact that your wallet was only $5 lighter...

Moe

« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2009, 06:52:54 PM »
it was proabably the booze

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 19, 2009, 07:16:21 PM »
haha must have been the drunken-ness cuz its impossible part 12 that even if they tried "their best" their pizza would still be horrible lol

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Sofa_King_Awesome

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Five poppin' Six droppin'
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 08:51:45 PM »
little Caesar's
And the hood pizza joints ran by Arabs or Asians
are you people that dumb and slow...lol...
Tuff one...but quik is up there...put it on me is classic imo and on some detox shit...dj lethal>>dj quik....rza>>premo.....dre>>>quik....rza=dre....dre, rza, quik, dj lethal>>>>>timberland, rockwielder, EIMINEM, mannie fresh

« Reply #12 on: June 19, 2009, 08:54:59 PM »
little Caesar's
And the hood pizza joints ran by Arabs or Asians

I dunno, some of the Asian ran places got some bomb pizza. There used to be this Asian ran pizza place by my house that was off the chain. 

Muhfukka

« Reply #13 on: June 19, 2009, 08:59:34 PM »
little caesars is way better than dominoes and cheaper too

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 09:00:17 PM »
domino's is aite
pizza hut and round table take it for me tho
they rich (rich=good taste)

damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.