Author Topic: worst Pizza chains?  (Read 379 times)

Sikotic™

Re: worst Pizza chains?
« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 09:29:50 PM »
little Caesar's
And the hood pizza joints ran by Arabs or Asians

I dunno, some of the Asian ran places got some bomb pizza. There used to be this Asian ran pizza place by my house that was off the chain. 
Yup. They're usually on point.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 09:56:23 PM »
if Pizza Hut didn't make stuff crust it would be out of business lol.

i eat it maybe once a month but strictly for it's stuff crust.

Any local joint is guaranteed to have better pizza than those two.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 11:56:29 PM »
I college, the only pizza they had was Dominos and local joints. The local joints were the shit, some bomb ass Greek pizza with lamb on it. My wife and I even go back to Northfield just for it, 'cause that shit was sssooooo good.

As for Dominos, I always hated Dominos, but in college, I'd always order Dominos before drinking because it was cheaper than the local spots, and once I hit that nice tipsy stage, Dominos pizza was the greatest pizza in the world... LOL.

Lil' Caeser's was nice when I was a kid back in like 1992. Then they feel the fuck off, and just dropped off the face of the earth, now I see them in every poor neighborhood in MN. I went there because it was $5, and then was reminded why it was $5. But I wish it was in Northfield, 'cause that was perfect pizza once you are drunk.

Pizza Hut, I miss the New Yorker Pizza, that's the sauce for their bread sticks now. I worked for them, and I can honestly say I liked their stuff, but I rarely ever order it. I think my wife and I are willing to take the trip to those pizza places from college than order Pizza Hut, but I'd rather order Pizza Hut than Dominos and Lil' Caeser's.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2009, 07:58:12 AM »
i think domino's and pizza hut are the bottom shelf of pizza

Any local joint is guaranteed to have better pizza than those two.

exactly...it's better to pay 10 bucks for a nice local pizza than to pay 24 bucks for 3 piece of craps from dominos lol

yeah, local shit is always better. Sometimes i get the urge for some greasy ass pan pizza from Pizza Hut tho lol

haha deep dish pizza isnt bad  8)
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Suga Foot

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2009, 10:06:58 AM »
  + + =

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2009, 10:16:35 AM »
haha adon thats true tho lil ceasars is damn the worst pizza there is
(worst pizza thats a well known chain)
aite you out late at night and its bout 4-5am and you want some grub and its leftover at the crib or whatever, but damn that pizza is bad and id rather pass and go get some zzzzzzzz hungry
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 10:22:13 AM »
I college, the only pizza they had was Dominos and local joints. The local joints were the shit, some bomb ass Greek pizza with lamb on it. My wife and I even go back to Northfield just for it, 'cause that shit was sssooooo good.

As for Dominos, I always hated Dominos, but in college, I'd always order Dominos before drinking because it was cheaper than the local spots, and once I hit that nice tipsy stage, Dominos pizza was the greatest pizza in the world... LOL.

Lil' Caeser's was nice when I was a kid back in like 1992. Then they feel the fuck off, and just dropped off the face of the earth, now I see them in every poor neighborhood in MN. I went there because it was $5, and then was reminded why it was $5. But I wish it was in Northfield, 'cause that was perfect pizza once you are drunk.

Pizza Hut, I miss the New Yorker Pizza, that's the sauce for their bread sticks now. I worked for them, and I can honestly say I liked their stuff, but I rarely ever order it. I think my wife and I are willing to take the trip to those pizza places from college than order Pizza Hut, but I'd rather order Pizza Hut than Dominos and Lil' Caeser's.

That pizza sauce from the New Yorker Pizza was copied off of the Papa Johns regular sauce. It has that kind of sweeter taste to it.
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

Nelson Muntz

• Lil Geezy
  • HAW HAW!
« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2009, 10:44:55 AM »
From where I'm from Twice The Deal Pizza aka Twice The Dirt is the epitome of cheap pizza. It's ran by middle-eastern people and there is no visible sink there. I guess it doesn't matter when you drunk though 2 slices and a pop for $2.50 ain't too bad atleast they ain't shafting you lol.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2009, 10:58:09 AM »
haha youd like to know what they makin your food wit tho right?
(cuse me by the way how you make your food lol?)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2009, 11:10:45 AM »
I guess it doesn't matter when you drunk though 2 slices and a pop for $2.50 ain't too bad atleast they ain't shafting you lol.

so u think lol. 

Naw but in reality, a large pepperoni pizza really only cost between $1.00-$2.00 to make. So theyre makin they money back. Especially with the rat meat they probably puttin on them slices lol
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

universe

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2009, 12:13:12 PM »
  + + =

LOL, I REMEMBER THE DAYS WHEN THEY WERE QUALITY.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2009, 12:14:46 PM »
the pic makes it look good but damn that pizza is garbage
Cube

cStyle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2009, 03:18:00 PM »
american pizza in general is wack, cuz yall dont got the right flour for the dough  ;D

best believe real italian pizza with thin bottom shits all over american pizza fellas

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2009, 03:46:44 PM »
  + + =

LOL, I REMEMBER THE DAYS WHEN THEY WERE QUALITY.

They were never that amazing. You were just younger and had lower standards (in pizza that is).  The Big Foot pizza was bomb tho.

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2009, 04:16:17 PM »
papa johns sucks