Author Topic: worst Pizza chains?  (Read 380 times)

Moe

Re: worst Pizza chains?
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2009, 07:07:15 PM »

Sikotic™

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2009, 03:22:49 AM »
papa johns sucks
They were good 10 years ago.

Fuckin expansion destroys quality.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2009, 04:02:56 AM »
its hard to find a quality pizza when it comes to chains.

everything is hit or miss...like my favorite spot, Numero Uno.  not that big of a chain, but they got a few in the LA area...but the last 2 times ive ordered from there theyve been crap.

and on the flip side, last couple of times ive had papa johns, its been straight CRACK. 

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2009, 06:44:56 PM »
yeah but everytime ive ate from lil ceasars its been str8 wack lol
and by the looks of it many can and will agree

everything is hit or miss...like my favorite spot, Numero Uno.  not that big of a chain, but they got a few in the LA area...but the last 2 times ive ordered from there theyve been crap.

and on the flip side, last couple of times ive had papa johns, its been straight CRACK.  
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

J.D. Wykid, Esq.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Id rather be rich n unhappy than poor n miserable
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2009, 09:16:13 PM »

everything is hit or miss...like my favorite spot, Numero Uno.  not that big of a chain, but they got a few in the LA area...but the last 2 times ive ordered from there theyve been crap.

not the best pizza in the world..but its better than most frozen pizzas.  and for 5 bux, when you got the munchies, shiit, it hits the spot sometimes.   

'Oh I can't see him, I can't see God', YA'LL CAN'T SEE FUCKIN' AIR NEITHER!
Quote from: QuietTruth
Prove to me the wind. Show me the wind man. I want proof of that shit. Cuz I don't see it.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2009, 09:21:57 PM »
yeah i feel what you sayin but ive ate there when i was hungry (you know when its late and you bout to go out on the go etc..) i honestly didnt even know what i ate and it tastes the same no matter what time it is lol
but yeah i guess its cheap.......still it tastes like crap

not the best pizza in the world..but its better than most frozen pizzas.  and for 5 bux, when you got the munchies, shiit, it hits the spot sometimes.   
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.